toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Drugs at Snowshoe

AND ****, IT IS FUNNY ANOTHER INDICTMENT AND NO ONE FROM SNOWSHOE!! NOT EVEN A LOCAL EMPLOYEE.

The Pocahontas County Grand Jury indicted 15 people on 30 counts Tuesday, according to a media release from Prosecuting Attorney Donna Price. Most of the charges were drug-related.

Eleven men and four women were charged with 29 felonies and one misdemeanor, the release said.

Terrence Cook, age unknown, of Marlinton—one count manufacturing a controlled substance, schedule I.

Steven Kelley Bennett, 34, of Marlinton—one count prohibited person with a firearm.

Melonie Riffe, aka Melonie Kimble, 35, of Durbin—one count burglary, one count conspiracy to commit burglary.

Trisha Muratore, aka Trisha Osborne, 39, of Durbin—one count burglary, one count conspiracy to commit burglary.

Gary Dannegger, 51, of Slaty Fork—one count attempt to disarm a law enforcement officer.

Jeremy Fitzgerald, 24, of Green Bank—one count grand larceny; one count fleeing while DUI.

Dale Edward Tincher, 33, of Buckeye—one count burglary; one count misdemeanor stalking.

Thomas Robinson, 49, of Marlinton—three counts delivery of a controlled substance, schedules II, IV.

Larry Turner, 30, of Marlinton—one count conspiracy to deliver a controlled substance.

Tara Turner, 35, of Marlinton—one count conspiracy to deliver a controlled substance.

Daniel Mace, aka “DL,” 21, of Tampa, Florida—three counts delivery of a controlled substance, schedules I, II; one count conspiracy to deliver a controlled substance.

Musa Ortiz, 21, of Tampa, Florida—two counts possession with intent to deliver a controlled substance, schedules I, II; one count conspiracy to deliver a controlled substance.

David Bradley Moyers, 26, of Marlinton—two counts possession with intent to deliver a controlled substance, schedules I, II; one count conspiracy to deliver a controlled substance.

Patti Moyers, 25, of Marlinton—two counts possession with intent to deliver a controlled substance, schedules I, II; one count conspiracy to deliver a controlled substance.

Larry Potvin, Jr., 63, of Marlinton—one count conspiracy to deliver a controlled substance.

An indictment is not proof of guilt, but is merely an accusation. All persons indicted are innocent until proven guilty.

Arraignments will be held Thursday and Friday.

Re: Drugs at Snowshoe

Interesting enough the two Puerto Ricans probably won't show up. Kinda messes up that conspiracy charge doesn't it?

Stinkwell Tater
Interesting enough the two Puerto Ricans probably won't show up. Kinda messes up that conspiracy charge doesn't it?

yes norm it really could do that .

yes it is odd there really have been few actual drug arrests at ss .when i worked for sc we had a issue with a possible child molester in the pool myself and another employee had made postive id on him as having a issue the previous year ,i wantd to remove him and have him trepassed the gm at the time was a former collage music teacher he said no i couldnt that if it got out it would destroy our business,i said if it gets out and we did nothing what will it do for our business he did decide to ask the guy to go away but would not allow the security director at sc which was me at the time to do it or trespass the man,he wanted it kept quiet..you can rest assured many things that go on atop the mountain are hushed under the rug .kinda curious now that the sheriffs dept is in control of such issues if this unoffical policy will go on and they will be lap dogs or stand up and take care of business .

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!