toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
someone that needs there kids tooken

i think **************should have her kids tooken from her she doesn't take care of any of them she lets people drink and drive with them she doesn't care about them she gets child's support and ***** spends it on beer he is nothing but a drunk the kids needs to be taken away from them and never get them back for they get killed

(Edited by Administrator)

Re: someone that needs there kids tooken

I'm letting this thread stand for the comedic value alone. Sorry though, I edited out the names. -Admin

By the way "someone who cares", if you're actually concerned, call cps, the state police or the DHHR (They'll call all of the above for you.) Putting this on a public forum shows that you really don't care about the kids but instead, have a vendetta against the mother.

yea some people to call the cps but they don't do anything about it people has called and called and they find ways to get out and no people doesn't need to be against the mother if you only knew her you guys would think different....

Look on the bright side, I could have "tooken" the entire post off.

well i could care less... someone trying to get help for these small innocent children and all other people cares about is there self so do us all a favor and delete it make every ones day

u weren't ding nobody a favor! u were just trying to get even for you know what! don't play like ur all helpful! ur a joke!

See? now here's the problem. People think that we are here to take requests. You started this garbage thread to try to hurt someone that you're mad at. I called you out on it and now, you're playing the victim, like I did something bad to you when in fact, you were the one being malicious. You're trying to back out now, knowing that you're going to get basted. So sorry, your request is denied. Take your lumps.

yes the cps has been called alote and there is never anything done, i also am worried about the kids... theres alote more happen in them kids life than what we all know, i realy do think the teachers and the people that knows things needs to turn this person in what are you going to do if you dont turn her in and something bad happens to one of the kids what if you could be one of the people that could have helped them... we should all get together and do something make this kids a better life...please if you know something turn it in diont let her hurt them, god wants us to help them kids....

Come on,how many people in this county need their kids taken away?If CPS took every kid away from parents that they need to,not very many people would have their kids around here.Every time i hear of one of these women having another kid or things people do around their kids here i just get sick and disgusted.I would like to join CPS for this very reason.I wish i could rescue all these poor innocent kids that dont even have a chance for a decent life.Anyway,that is my opinion and by the way is tooken even a word...haha.

Thanks administrator for not deleting my laugh for the day. Alote of days I don't get to laugh and I have tooken alote of time trying. I think I too will try to join CPS.

you know this is not a laughin matter... we will see how you laugh when something happens to them kids... yeah there is alote of mothers that dont need kids, but think about it if we do something with these kids maybe some will open thier eyes.... but go ahead and make your jokes, and we will see who will laugh last... I think its great that someone is worried enough to say something but now all that person is gettin on here is a laugh and people that need to make a joke for the day.... I hope and pray the kids that we are worried about gets a great X-mas and gets food to eat.. so why you are makein jokes thank when your eating X-mas dinner and spendin time with familey keep in mind is them kids safe? will they make it through another day or night... but go ahead a joke and laugh...

some who cares about there children
i think **************should have her kids tooken from her she doesn't take care of any of them she lets people drink and drive with them she doesn't care about them she gets child's support and ***** spends it on beer he is nothing but a drunk the kids needs to be taken away from them and never get them back for they get killed

i want to thank you! its about time for someone to speak up... im with 100%

How many times when a tragedy strikes our kids people exclaim "Why didn't anyone speak up?" Tell someone, anyone???Before things end badly and it's too late.??
Yet when someone tries to, they are labeled immediately as a troublemaker or busy body or just someone with a vendetta. I agree that e-tater isn't the preferred forum for a truly concerned party to ask someone for intervention on a childs welfare, but point that person in the right direction to the proper assistance and then if they delay or build hype then know that they are deceptive.

A public forum, this one or any other is NOT the place to report child abuse, below are the links to the West Virginia Dept of Health and Human Resources, if you KNOW of a case of child abuse, contact the Sheriffs Department at (304)799-4445, or the State Police office at Marlinton, (304) 799-4101. or use one of the links below. Or better yet, go in person the the Marlinton Office of the WV DHHR listed below.

West Virginia Child Protective Services

West Virginia Dept of Health and Human Resources Home Page

Pocahontas County DHHR Office

#2 Edray Business Park
Marlinton, West Virginia 24954
Phone: 304-799-2540
Fax: 304-799-2560
Hours: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm - Monday thru Friday

they have been reported several times and nothing never gets done.when something bad happens to one of the kids something maybe done but then it will be to late..

It's a waste of breath and energy to tell these morons to report the "abuse," mainly because there probably is no abuse to start with. It's nothing more than what you said to begin with...someone is mad and using Etater as a way to get revenge.

no these people never take care of the 6 kids they have...the two oldest one he never sees or does anything with or for them...they have pushed them out of there lives...the baby his mom has 5 days out of the week because they have better things to do...i feel sorry for the kids...i know the family and i know they have been turned in and nothing ever gets done..

Re: someone that needs investigating

There is a little blonde lady down on 3rd Av that has a son and she is stoned everyday, and so is the childs uncle......I reported it weeks ago, and they have yet to do a simple investigation. She is a habitual drug user, and the child is in a very dangerous situation. Nothing will be done, but I did my part.

Vicki
There is a little blonde lady down on 3rd Av that has a son and she is stoned everyday, and so is the childs uncle......I reported it weeks ago, and they have yet to do a simple investigation. She is a habitual drug user, and the child is in a very dangerous situation. Nothing will be done, but I did my part.

Did they say, "Case Overload"? I am going to tell you straight up...if these CPS workers don't start getting off the ball...and I mean Monday Morning, we Neighborhood Watch members, are going to start going off! I'm not going to waste time on phone call, after phone call, email after email. Read this carefully...Kidnappings Will Start Happening. I have had enough of sitting on the sidelines and would rather get convicted of Kidnapping, than seeing these children go through this! Better yet, I've got to calm down. We've got to think of a realistic plan to help these children. When CPS Did Not Help Chris, what did we vow we would do from there on out? There has to be a plan, a strategy, we smart people can create to save these children! For starters, would people get together and support a Big Brothers/Big Sisters group here in Pocahontas County? We have to think of their safety and something legitimate to back it up, until these children can get in with safe family members, or foster care! I'm proud of the people who speak up and let CPS know. But, if results aren't happening...factual results...meaning you see it with your own eyes...something has to be done!

Think, people, think! Pray and clear the heads and get a plan of action! I'm trying hard to pray and clear mine, because I could go on a Kidnapping Rampage...I need to slow myself down...but this makes me angry!

In the Ghetto - by Elvis Presley

As the snow flies...On a cold and gray Chicago morning
a poor little baby child is born in the Ghetto
and his mama cries 'cause if there's on thing that she don't need
is another hungry mouth to feed in the ghetto

people don't you understand, the child needs a helping hand
he'll grow to be an angry young man someday
take a look at you and me, are we too blind to see
or do we simply turn our heads and look the other way

well the world turns and the hungry little boy with a runny nose
plays in the streets as the cold wind blows in the ghetto
and his hunger burns so he starts to roam the streets at night
and he learns how to steal and he learns how to fight in the ghetto

then one night in desperation, the young man breaks away
he buys a gun, steals a car, tries to run, but he don't get far
and his mama cries as the crowd gathers 'round an angry young man
face down in the street with a gun in his hand in the ghetto
and as her young man dies, on a cold and gray Chicago morning
another little baby child is born in the ghetto

I do not think you should be scaring people with your threats of kidnapping. I agree that there are people that do not deserve their kids or that need to straighten up and do right but saying that you will kidnap someone is a serious threat and I for one think that you too may need some help. Most of these reports that CPS is getting are in fact false reports caused from people with a vendetta against the parents for one reason or another and in fact those false reports take up the time that is needed to help the kids that are really in trouble. I think those who make false reports should also be prosecuted, especially if it happens more than once.

you know i have turned a person in time and time again about the kids and so has a friend of mine, and all we got was we will check, and to tell you the truth yeah they go there but CPS calls that person before they come and tell them they have to check them out that they had a call in... Why call and tell them do a pop in so they can realy see the truth.. dont give the people time to make things look good, one bad part about some of the kids is it aint only them gettin beatin its they dont get fed or they are being messed with.... if CPS aint going to do nothin what can we do.... i would do anything for a child, they are the ones that are going to take over after we are gone... i would open my home to a child in need to get them safe from harm....It takes alote for a child to come forth and say help me, they are afraid that mom and dad or who ever they are stayin with is going to do to them after the CPS worker leaves, they dont know what to do who to trust and are made to say what others want them to say... So what next??????????????????

I agree that the kids that need the help should get it, but I have also been a victim of false reports. That in itself put my children through a lot of stress as well. I think that it was a good thing that CPS came to check on the report that they got, but my kids are not abused, have never wanted for anything and are very well fed. When CPS was out here investigating these allegations there was a child somewhere being abused or going hungry. That is what makes me angry when others report things just because they do not like the parents. If there was any way that I could help a child in need I would do so in a heartbeat. To those who are making legitimate reports on others and there is nothing being done, maybe if you get in touch with someone that is over top of the local workers, then they may get results. There is always someone higher on the totem pole that you can go to. If there is a child endanger, do not stop until something is done. There is no excuse for a kid to go hungry, neglected or abused These parents that do these things should go to prison and never get out.

yada yada
I do not think you should be scaring people with your threats of kidnapping. I agree that there are people that do not deserve their kids or that need to straighten up and do right but saying that you will kidnap someone is a serious threat and I for one think that you too may need some help. Most of these reports that CPS is getting are in fact false reports caused from people with a vendetta against the parents for one reason or another and in fact those false reports take up the time that is needed to help the kids that are really in trouble. I think those who make false reports should also be prosecuted, especially if it happens more than once.

I am sorry for that...I know it did sound and feel serious. My reason is that I knew Chris Reeser so well and he never said anything or gave me a clue. The one who did it gave me no clue. I never saw him draw back to hit him. I'm still hurting because I couldn't save him! So, please, don't take it personally, but I will never get over why anyone couldn't save him. It will always ache inside me, when I hear of children who need our help and we feel for them! I will always be here for children and at least, encourage us to get together to open a Big Brothers/Big Sisters for them.

Right now, I don't trust CPS. They are going to have to earn my trust. They severely broke it. I want to see what they have learned since they couldn't help Chris. What took place after? I hope they got straightened out good! He needed someone. I wish he would have told me. I am one of the most caring types. He must have been too petrified to tell. Something was cracked in that CPS system.

I understand where you're coming from, too, Yada Yada. It would indeed be very stressful to be a victim of a false report. Thank you for calming me down. I need myself calmed down. I get very emotional when I think of Chris. I would just like to reach out to these children and help them in some way. God I wish I could trust CPS. At least we have a neighborhood watch and that is comforting.

It is ok Child Rescuer, I understand on how you feel. I too believe that CPS failed when it came to Chris. We as adults and parents can only do so much but I think that if we just take the time to listen to the kids, and get to really know not only our own kids but our neighbors as well then we will be able to help. There are many depressed young kids out there, and some of them will send chills down your spine when you hear them talk Most of the time they just want to be accepted and to know where their place in life is. I happen to know one kid in particular, who is very depressed and yes I do listen to him, he is also seeing counselors, but sometimes he just wants to feel wanted. I hope that he finally finds happiness, and I will help him every step of the way. I know that he isn't being abused he just feels different. I for one was also different as a kid so when I talk to him I let him know that he is not the only one that feels that way. I may not have been able to save Chris, but I hope that I can make this little boy's life just a little easier to live.

I do not know what is going on with the suit that was filed against the state on the Reeser case, I know that it won't undo what has happened but I think that someone should be held accountable. In my opinion, they sent a boy to his death when they ignored him and told him to go home that day. Mrs. Bland did exactly what she was supposed to do, so who failed this kid? Whoever did, I think the guilt and shame should speak for itself. May he rest in peace and we are thinking of him, not just during the holidays but always.

Blessings to you, yada yada, for helping this little boy who wants to be accepted. Thank you for making a difference in his life. I agree, Mrs. Bland did everything possible. I always go and visit little Chris. He was supposed to go into the Army and make Rap cds on the side. I know my child is planning on carrying out his dreams for him, if possible, mixed with their own dreams.

This is what a big brothers/big sisters can do to support the children, like what you are doing with that little boy...you are like a big sister to him.

I wish more men would play ball with their sons out in the yard. I wish more women would get on the floor and play Barbies with their daughters.

God bless the children!

god bless you both... I have to had a little boy come and asked for help at the time i was speachless and didnt know what to do. but i did my best to sit and lesson to him it was very heart brakein to hear what was going on with him, I called CPS before I sent him home I realy didnt want him to go home I wanted to protect him from the hurt, but I put all my heart into the CPS to do thier job, I have not saw the boy sence I took him home but I did get papers where they closed the case, and I hear now that the little boy is in bad shape again, What can I do, I am worried and so afraid that something bad may happen to him and his sibbleing in the home... I want to save him because he is close to my heart.. help me please, lead me in the right path... What can I do???????

a very worried person... , God bless you and yadayada...everyone on here, who has a valid concern after we have tried to work with CPS. Blessings to you, too, a very worried person...for helping that little boy like a big sister!

It certainly seems as though we are going to go through the Advocating Process for Children's Rights! We are going to go through the totem pole/chain of command and get some action here! Chris, most certainly, in memory of him, would back us up 100%! I, like you, am tired of this...very tired! While we are at it, we are going to give these children something to do here, so they can stay out of trouble and stay off of the drugs. That is how Big Brothers/Big Sisters got started. Something is going to change here! We're going to blow our tops in the right ways and come up against local CPS butting heads, smartly, creatively and determined! It will take alot to get it set up, but it will be worth it! When you want professional help here, you have to go outside of the county lines to do it. Are you ready to take this bull by the horn? I am! Enough is enough for these children. They all hope that we won't get or keep vollunteers, but they are wrong!

You had better believe that I have made mountains move with the schools here...I took that on alone, but got outside the county lines help. People moved. They scrammed and they scurried. If you sit here and just get mad, they think you will just get over it...they hope and pray that you don't know about outside resources. Anyone can learn how to help too, there are alot of smart and caring people here.

Time to take action! There is email and internet to use now. We don't have to drive everywhere anymore! We do, have to create a team, though! Through organization, we can do it! People will follow in our footsteps, but we have to be the groundbreakers!

(From http://www.bigsnyc.org/a-history.php)

It was more than century ago, on December 3, 1904, in Lower Manhattan. A boy's life hung in the balance, the weight of an 18-month reformatory sentence about to crush his future. Then Ernest Coulter, Clerk of the Court of Special Sessions of the City of New York, made his famous plea:

"There is only one possible way to save that youngster, and that is to have some earnest, true man volunteer to be his big brother. To look after him, to help him do right, to make the little chap feel that there is at least one human being in this great city who takes a personal interest in him, who cares whether he lives or dies. I call for a volunteer."

When the first gentleman stood to volunteer, Big Brothers of New York City (the founding member of Big Brothers Big Sisters of America) began. Coulter's audience, a New York City men's club of business and community leaders, immediately saw the strength of this brave new idea. By the end of the day, 39 men had volunteered, and thus 39 futures were salvaged.

Go to http://www.littlemomentsbigmagic.com/

Big Brothers Big Sisters of South Central West Virginia and learn more.

Their address is:
1021 Quarrier Street
Medical Arts Building, Suite 506
Charleston, WV 25301
304-746-7900

Together, we can change these children's lives!

Child Rescuer
Blessings to you, yada yada, for helping this little boy who wants to be accepted. Thank you for making a difference in his life. I agree, Mrs. Bland did everything possible. I always go and visit little Chris. He was supposed to go into the Army and make Rap cds on the side. I know my child is planning on carrying out his dreams for him, if possible, mixed with their own dreams.

This is what a big brothers/big sisters can do to support the children, like what you are doing with that little boy...you are like a big sister to him.

I wish more men would play ball with their sons out in the yard. I wish more women would get on the floor and play Barbies with their daughters.

God bless the children!
When chris told them he could not go home because his grandfather would kill him for telling they still sent him home to be murdered........I dont believe they did everything they could do to keep him safe, it is obvious or the preciouse child would not be dead, I knew chris very well, and it breaks my heart to know that those ignorant people sent him home after he told them he would be killed if he ever told, I also knew his brother Robert, well he was treated the same way except he was a lot older and could just get up and leave for days at a time he lived with everyone he could while he was here, and we did take chris with us every where we could without causing him to be in trouble with the piece of **** grandfather that he had to live with because of their worthless mother who if she would have taken responsibilities for both of those boys would not have lived the life they did, and maybe chris would still be here with us , GOD BLESS HIS SOUL, I really miss him and wish too that I could have done something to help....:(

When you report anything, a Cop and a CPS worker shows up at the school. My question, is how in the world do those two sleep at night? That's what it boils down to, for me. Chris wouldn't say anything around me, or my children. L. obviously knew he couldn't act up around me, for whatever reason. May Chris rest in peace. I really miss little sweetheart!

who is chris? and i'm not being smart-mouthed, sarcastic... i really don't know who he is.

Chris was a handsome, friendly young man. Whom was fun loving and full of life, and loved by, not only his fellow classmates, but by mostly everyone who knew him. He was a boy scout, and he lived in Green Bank and attended Green Bank EM School. A few years ago, he was shot and killed by a relative. He'll always be loved, and missed! And we'll never let him be forgotten!

dh
who is chris? and i'm not being smart-mouthed, sarcastic... i really don't know who he is.

http://www.mydeathspace.com/article/2007/12/17/Christopher_Reeser_(14)_was_shot_to_death_by_his_grandfather_at_the_kitchen_table_in_an_apparent_murder_suicide
Christopher Reeser (14) was shot to death by his grandfather at the kitchen table in an apparent murder-suicide

Christopher Reeser (14)
Date: Mar 15, 2007
Cause of Death: Shot by grandfather
State Police say a 14-year old boy and his grandfather are dead in an apparent murder suicide at Green Bank, Pocahontas County.

Police say a relative found the bodies of 14-year old Christopher Reeser and his Grandfather and guardian William Lyle Taylor Thursday.

The body of the teen was found at the kitchen table, the body of the grandfather in a bathroom.

Autopsies are underway at the State Medical Examiner's Office.

Police say they believe the man shot the boy and then himself.

Reeser was in the eighth grade at Green Bank Elementary School.
Related Article(s): GRANDFATHER AND GRANDSON DIE
10 responses to this article...
Bellejarre on Dec 18, 2007 at 11:31 AM
The poor boy asked for help the day before the old man killed him.

(http://72.14.235.104/search?q=cache:HYFpT6LtMXsJ:www.yatte.com/cgi-bin/news/redirect.cgi%3FT%3DNewsarchive%26I%3D169650%26CF%3Dhitcount+reeser+%22lyle+taylor%22&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=4)

A 14-year-old Pocahontas County boy told school and state officials his grandfather threatened to kill him the day before the grandfather carried through on that threat, according to a lawsuit.
Victoria Beaver, the mother of Christopher Brion Reeser, has sued the state Department of Health and Human Resources over her son's death earlier this year at the hands of his grandfather, William Lyle Taylor.

The lawsuit is pending in Kanawha Circuit Court. Beaver also has filed a wrongful death lawsuit against Taylor's estate in Pocahontas Circuit Court.

Beaver is suing the state's insurance in the Kanawha lawsuit for unspecified damages and legal fees.

Taylor, 71, shot Reeser in the chest with a .357 magnum handgun on March 15, while the boy ate breakfast cereal at his grandfather's Green Bank home, according to the lawsuit. Taylor then turned the gun on himself, police said.

The day before, Reeser, an eighth-grader at Green Bank Middle School, was sitting in counselor Ira Brown's office at the school, the lawsuit says.

Reeser allegedly told Brown his grandfather had punched him in the cheek and threatened to "blow" his "head off" if he ever reported him for abuse or landed him in jail because of it.

A state Child Protective Services worker and a State Police officer responded to the school and spoke with the teen for about 15 minutes, the lawsuit said.

No action was taken to remove the boy from the grandfather's home, the lawsuit claims.

Charleston lawyer Roger Forman, who represents Beaver, said it was several hours before the CPS worker -- identified in the lawsuit as Elissa Taylor -- showed up to interview Reeser because the worker had to meet a paperwork deadline.

Officials with DHHR declined to comment on the lawsuit.

Forman said State Police went out to the boy's home to ask Taylor about the reported abuse, but Taylor wasn't around.

"That was the end of it that day," Forman said.

Forman said the boy had been living for a number of years with his grandfather, a 26-year Air Force veteran. The boy had been having some behavioral problems while living with his mother in Illinois, Forman said.

"His mother believed it was in the boy's best interest to be with her father," Forman said.

From all indications, the boy was doing well in Pocahontas County, Forman said.

Forman said he believes Child Protective Services and the State Police didn't act aggressively on Reeser's disclosure because they said they got a different story than the one the boy gave the counselor.

Forman said he's working on getting a State Police recording of the interview with Reeser.

Nevertheless, the lawsuit says Child Protective Services and the State Police should have known the grandfather had violent tendencies and possessed many guns.

Walt Weiford, the Pocahontas prosecutor, said Taylor had been charged about a decade ago with brandishing a firearm and threatening to kill a motorist.

That incident occurred during some flooding in the area. The motorist had passed Taylor's plumbing business and splashed water into the store from the street.

"So he confronted somebody with a weapon," Weiford said.

As far as any violence toward his grandson, Weiford said Child Protective Services and the State Police had initiated a preliminary investigation into the home.

Weiford did not know if this investigation was the same one that was prompted by the events discussed in the lawsuit.

Weiford said investigators don't know why Taylor killed his grandson.

"There was nothing to indicate from Lyle Taylor's words as to what may have motivated him," Weiford said. "There was an e-mail he had sent to a son that was kind of apologetic for leaving a mess."

I didn't know all these additional things. They only spoke to him for 15 minutes? The CPS worker and the Cop? Ira Brown did right and so did Mrs. Bland. So, you see, why I do not trust CPS! I know that the Cop has to trust the CPS worker too, what is up with that? It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what happened. Nothing is going to bring sweetheart back. Yes, he was in Boy Scouts and had fun with it, but he was also a Rapper and loved that, too! He had behavior problems, don't all kids? What they were, was that Chris wanted to be so grown up, sometimes, so he would get an onry, funloving side. But he had a good spirit, funloving and a regular good kid for me! He was a good kid. He just wanted to be accepted for who he was, like all kids. With his friends, he was a true friend. He was always there for them. He would hang on tight to his friends. I did feel as though L. had him really firm with words, direct, like do this, do that. I watched him, I did often wonder if L. had help in taking care of him, just because he was older and I knew any older person, needs a break sometimes. I saw alot of support though, with Chris's friends and in Boy Scouts. I do think though, when a kid tells something, we should take the time to listen and act on it...definatly give them a whole lot more than 15 minutes! I can rest some, knowing that one day, I will again see Chris in Heaven, but I do wish he was still here. There's no reason he shouldn't be here. May God hold him tight and hug him...let him know that we think of him all the time. We carry him with us! God gave me a great gift of knowing Chris! Keep me updated, please, on what happens as a result of the lawsuits.

Rapping, too, is a way for the kids to really get out their emotions. We all need to remember what it's like to be a kid, and stop pressuring kids to be grown and perfect. They don't care about bills and future plans just yet, they are finding themselves through play, that way. There is nothing wrong with it. I will always love Eminem's "When I'm Gone" and think of Chris. He loved Eminem. I love the way Eminem loves his daughter, too. Alot of L.'s directness with words, Chris would overlook some, and just want to play. This is true of all kids. I supported Chris through alot of his Boy Scout days. I would also see him at Soccer some.

When I'm Gone...just know that I'm looking down on you smiling. I will always love Chris, my little friend!

Child Rescue, you do know that it's okay to say Lyle right? The man was a child killing piece of trash. It would be a cold day in hell that I protected him and probably not even then.

Yes, I just can't bring myself to say his name. I want to say, the Devil took my friend Chris. It hurts so bad to have lost him! I wish, there are so many things I wish...I just wish I could have him back! I would have given him a home if I had only known! He had my friendship. I know now he was too scared to tell me anything. My heart aches for missing him and the pain he went through...God only knows how many times, he endured pain! Hugs and kisses to Heaven for Chris. No innocent child should be made to suffer that way and to be murdered by his own Grandfather or anyone! The Devil took sweetheart!

Okay, if that's your reason then that is fine, I understand. My bad. I just wanted to clarify my position.

That is ok. I understand. I just don't want to glorify him in my mind, by saying his name. I'll never understand why??? My sweetheart's gone and he would have loved to have lived! He had plans! He had friends, he had goals...Chris wanted to have a good, fun life! He deserved to have life! The Devil has to answer to God is all I know.

Also, when the guns went off at the funeral, for the Devil,(a military salute type of thing), I literally felt as though every bone in my body broke. Chills went up and down my spine. That was the most horrible thing. What replaces that, in my mind, when I think of it, is Chris rapping to his heart's content. Thinking of him looking down at me smiling.

After re-reading above post about the lawsuit, too, I have decided without results yet, even, if CPS is needed for a child here, we will Advocate and go above their heads, to State DHHR. We must stand tall and they have to prove to us, every qualification they have and we have to use our gut feelings/human instincts. No longer do they rule...a trust is severely broken. We will do it for Chris Reeser!

Always reach out to our youth. Always. Do it because it is right, and do it for Chris!

I have watched my family Beat make them sleep around dog sh*t. You name it all but sexual abuse these kids have lived it.. No clean clothes. I reported it 3 times what do they do call and tell them that they are going to be there on a certain day and they clean up everything for that day and then the case it threw out everytime and then I hear that if I report it 1 more time I am going to jail for false information.. what kinda of service is this..

we knew chris he was my middles girls boyfriend and it hit her real bad and yes he will be missed my daughter new about the beatings and we tried to get him help even told her he wont be back to school the next day and he wasnt she has told me she still thinks alot about him he wanted to move in my house i have vowed to myself if another child comes to me and tells me the same story chris did i would take them away to never be found until something is done i dont want to see another child hurt like that again and yes i no it might be called kidnapping but oh well put me in jail the parents or grandparents will never find them until the matter gets cleared up

I think you should start a detailed record of everything you see. When you see her stoned call 911 ,don't they have to check it out. Take pictures if you can. Send a spy into to the home and use a cell phone to take pictures. Take these pictures to dhhr, they may not beleive you but how can they not believe a picture. Don't stop calling the police, its your right and duty to report child endangerment. Let these kids know, if they ever need help run to you for help.

some who cares about there children

Does this person live in the greenbank/dunmore area?

yes she doe live in dunmore and everybody knows who she is... she has been called on to the cps many of times and they won't do a thing with them and the littlest boy says that the step fathers kicks him and hits him all the time their has been pictures and doctor reports everything you can think of and still they won't do a thing with these two parents

Yeah and I don't think they are ever in car seats!

no they are not and if she cared anything about them she wouldn't let low lifes drink and drive with them and let the father beat on thoes kids thoes kids are so scared of him it is not funny and she say the little boy like him more than is real daddy aleast his real daddy doen't kick him and hit him upside the head yes i know everything that sob does to him and they will pay for what they are doing one of the way because I am going to talk to someone that is higher than the cps and if they don't do anything i will just go to someone higher and higher intell something is done

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!