toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Thrift Store

We have bunches of things in our store right now...and we are still receiving!! Come down Saturday and see if you can find anything for christmas gifts!! Some things you wouldn't believe how expensive they are at other stores. We have everything under $5. There is something for everyone!

-Merry Christmas!!!

Re: Thrift Store

What are the hours on Sat.
I have been several times and never at the right time.

we open at 10AM but i dont really know about closing time because we stay there as long as we want.

that doesn't make for a good business practice not to have set hrs. You need to have set hrs. & they need to be published & on the door of the businhess.

well it is usually from 10 to 2 but we might stay longer but it also depends on the weather and we have had family issues lately, alot has been going on . sorry for any inconvience.

you guys have a lot of family issues. last time you was on here you said you were closed because of that and that was when you first opened up.
seems like your closed more than your open. it's hard to do business with a place when it's not open and not worth my time trying to figure out what your hours are.

lets see you try it for a while and see just how long you last hun

well if your going to have a busines you have to commit to it.

well you try it

why should i try it? i'm just telling you what customers expect.

well why should you care if you are so worried about the freakin store don't even go to it omg

regular hours should be kept so potential customers would know when the store is open.
some one has a chip on their shoulders, huh?

Where is the thrift store

why don't you offer to volunteer to work, maybe in exchange for clothes or something. seems like a win win and maybe everyone is helped. merry chrismas!

the thrift store is in Frank. and we are sorry that we can't help family issues. we cant be perfect but we try our best to be there as much as we can. and i can assure you that we will be open saturday and maybe sunday of the weekend coming. we are sorry for any troubles with hours. merry christmas.

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!