toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
No Indictment for Ben Wilfong

We told you so! The case has been dropped. Phineas Wakemore has predicted that Ben Wilfong will be put back to work as a "conservator" of the peace at Snowshoe.

Congratulations to Dave and Donna!!

Re: No Indictment for Ben Wilfong

I find this unbelievable! While at first I did want him punished but no jail time, now it just makes me angry.
You are right, there is no justice in Pocie.

like i said before crime pays in pocahontas co.

CRIMES ONLY PAY TO SOME PEOPLE.IF YOU ARE A SNITCH YOU CAN DO ANYTHING.

At least we know what we can by with in the county! Hey, I have a check book! Last time I checked, I had $150,688 in my account! No! Really!!!!! I'm going to Mitchell's tomorrow! I want one of those sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet new Tahoes! If for whatever reason that that check should bounce......... I want Via to prosecute the case!

Pan
At least we know what we can by with in the county! Hey, I have a check book! Last time I checked, I had $150,688 in my account! No! Really!!!!! I'm going to Mitchell's tomorrow! I want one of those sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet new Tahoes! If for whatever reason that that check should bounce......... I want Via to prosecute the case!

Get one for me while your there, but whatever you do, DONT drop that check, it might get away from you....

I hear that Ben wants to put this all behind him and forge on with his life......
I wonder if he paid his attorney with a check?

MOST COMMON EXCUSES GIVEN BY PEOPLE WHO PASS BAD CHECKS:

"Faster and simpler than credit card fraud."

"Knew the account had been closed but really couldn't see letting the leftover checks go to waste."

"Armed robbery had become a real source of stress; psychiatrist suggested finding a substitute activity."

Add this one Old Rocker: The cops can do it. Why can't I?

For once in a rare while, ol' Stinky has this one right. Pat Via needs to be disbarred for being such a coward as to not even present this case for a Grand Jury to consider. Anyone who goes to Pat Via for advice must be a fool, given his total lack of good judgment in this matter. Stinky presented the evidence; it was conclusive; even Magistrate Vannover had the good sense to see the crime committed by Wilfong. This is an embarassment to all who work in the legal system in Pokey county.

My only suggestion to Norman is this: Copy off all the evidence you presented on here, do a summary of the events, and send it to the Charleston Gazette. As everyone knows, they picked up on the Alkire story and I believe they will find this joke of justice just as interesting.

I hope the voters keep this in mind next time around.

Thanks for the advice. I have linked emails to the Gazette and will do so again. It took them many months to pick up on the Alkire case. I hope that it won't take that long for the Wilfong matter to clear itself.

Stinkwell Tater
Thanks for the advice. I have linked emails to the Gazette and will do so again. It took them many months to pick up on the Alkire case. I hope that it won't take that long for the Wilfong matter to clear itself.

Sometimes you have to put up or shut up. So I have taken my own advice, and I just sent a long email to Paul Nyden, an investigative reporter with the Charleston Gazette. Norman, the email outlines the sordid history of this case, and I told him you have copies of the checks as well as a recording of the Magistrate preliminary hearing. I hope he gets in touch with you and other sources to which I referred him, so that this matter will receive a fair review and the attention it deserves.

This matter is really a black eye for many involved in Pocahontas County.

makes perfect sense--- the alkire mess was buried and never presented to a grand jury. the same logic applies in this case with wilfong. ditto for tatano and weiford.

Thank you!!!!! Thank You !!!!

yes good old tony indeed hes now one of those guys who will have to becarefull where he shows his face the rest of his life at least thats what ive heard.

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!