Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Tiger Gets His Stripes Slapped Off

Tiger Woods: Here is what happened!
Feeding FrenzyFeeding Frenzy

Woods had an affair. Wife finds out. 2:00 AM. Argument ensues. Wife slaps the stripes off Tiger. He decides it’s better to leave. Wife chases him to garage. Woods gets in car – hits garage door button. Wife grabs golf club and says “Yur not leavin’ buddy boy.” Buddy boy puts it in reverse. Wife smashes rear window. Woods slams on breaks. Wife stands behind car. Woods backs up slowly. Wife moves out of the way. Malice in the palace bleeds into assault on the assfault…

…Woods floors it in reverse. Wife chases. Woods spins car around. Wife smashes out other rear window. Woods floors it again heading to the gate, but mistakenly turns to look for wife. Car… say hello to tree. Facial lacerations from the wreck mask earlier slaps in the face. Cover-up process begins. It couldn’t be simpler.

So ends the mystery of what happened to TW the other night. All the media had to do was ask me.

And, that is the level of reporting that has gone on about this episode so far IMO (KC Star, of course, being one of the exceptions).

Ever since I first heard this, it has been one feeding frenzy after another. Am I part of the problem because I wrote this? Maybe. But, I want to get my two cents in on the issue. I can assure you that if not for the shark fins above the water, I would never have given it a second thought.

So what. Someone has an affair. Big deal. It probably happens to 50% (at least) of every single celebrity you are aware of. Domestic argument? Oh, yeah. That’s a rarity. Fender bender? Never heard of such a thing.

One of the thousand people on TV commenting about it made the statement that Tiger should come clean – and that, by doing so, he would put the rumors to rest. Is this guy insane? The odds are that “coming clean” will do nothing except permanently soil his name - not to mention the real possibility of criminal charges against his wife.

Most of the media is treating Woods as though he owes them an explanation. He doesn’t owe them as much as diddly! It was a minor accident. He doesn’t owe the police or the neighbors or the PGA or you or me or anyone else … anything further.

I almost always get irritated whenever I hear the words… “the public has a right to know”. You can usually be sure there is trouble ahead if you hear that statement. The public has a right to know if it is a legal matter – and even then only if it is settled by a guilty plea or verdict. Otherwise, the public has zero right to know.

I admit to being a huge Tiger fan (who isn’t). Well, maybe the question is “who wasn’t?” I picked up a couple women from the airport Sunday night who had been out of touch with the news. I told them the TW story. One of them immediately said they were no longer a TW fan. I indicated it was heresay and that I may not even be explaining it well. Besides, he may not have even had an affair – “it’s pure speculation”. The other woman said, “Oh, he’s guilty.”

I admit, it was funny. But, it’s also symptomatic of our culture. We rush to judgment based on information that is (at best) second hand. The media eruption (KC Star excluded, of course) is a result of the instant availability of digital 1s and 0s – whether fact or fiction. The sad reality is that coverage wouldn’t exist if society didn’t demand it.

I suspect we will never know what really happened – and if I never heard another word about it as long as I live, I’d be more than happy… WAY more than happy.

On a personal level, I hope Tiger and wife have a long, wonderful love affair – for their sake and their kids. However, in the real world it often doesn’t work that way. I couldn’t begin to tell you how many marriages any of my favorite personalities have had. Then again, there is that coincidental fact that… I couldn’t care less! That millions and millions and millions of people do… is disturbing to me.

A prediction. Woods may have a ***** in his, otherwise impenetrable, armor from this event. However, he’s smart enough to circle the wagons to protect that $90M dollar endorsement stipend he gets. With some excellent PR – and assuming he and the wife patch up any problem they may have, simply means it will be old and forgotten news in a month or two. If he spilled his guts about the whole thing, it would linger on his public record forever. He might as well be an ex-con. I fully expect him to play his “A” game from here on out because, human he may be, idiot he definitely is not!

Re: Tiger Gets His Stripes Slapped Off

Hell hath no fury......

Hell hath no fury like a woman with a golf club in hand!

Mrs. Tater wouldn't have been as nice as Mrs. Woods would she Stinkwell?

Tiger Woods -- New Woman Surfaces

TMZ has learned a woman has come forward to Us Weekly, claiming she had a 31-month affair with Tiger Woods and has a voicemail recording and texts to prove it.

The woman -- Jaimee Grubbs, claims she met Tiger in Las Vegas in April, 2007. The woman -- a cocktail waitress who was 21 at the time -- began what she says was a long-running affair with Tiger.

According to Us Weekly, Grubbs has more than 300 text messages from Tiger -- who married Elin Nordegren in 2004.

The magazine, which comes out tomorrow, claims Grubbs had 20 sexual encounters with Tiger. Us Weekly has photos, racy texts from Tiger, as well as a voicemail from November 24, in which Tiger suggests his wife might be on to the alleged affair.

Grubbs has appeared recently on VH1's "Tool Academy."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/01/florida-troopers-go-after-tiger-aol/?icid=main|main|dl2|link4|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tmz.com%2F2009%2F12%2F01%2Fflorida-troopers-go-after-tiger-aol%2F#ixzz0YUGYAqI5

He ain't no tiger, he's a KITTEN!!

I would have torn him into! Makes me wonder, how come we never knew he had a wife before? Wonder how many other mistresses there are out there. I would have done alot worse to him, than she did. A Cougar against a Tiger...he doesn't stand a chance! LOL

personally i have to give tiger some credit he tried to leave rathar than esclate the issue just get away let her cool off deal with the issue when she isnt flipping out.he wasnt going to make a fist fight out of it.hes wrong for cheating on her but he handled the retreat well.

Why is anything that Tiger Woods does anybodys business?

The media should be focused on what is happening in Washington and not worrying about Tiger Woods. What Tiger Woods does has no impact on our lives.

Tom,
It's his wife they should be looking into....you can't go around chasing people with a golf club or breaking windows on a vehicle with one either, just because your mad.

....and this effects us how?

Another Alderman gossip thread where he gets his jollies talking about who is sleeping with whom.

I could care less if he had an affair. It's really none of my business or any of yours for that matter. But I'm sure some of you will climb up on your high horse to tell us why you have a right to know all about this man's private life!

Tom
....and this effects us how?

...not everything has a " cause & effect ". CHEER UP! Don't be a scrooge.

Why is it any of our business what Tiger Woods does? I have never met the man.

When he entered into professional sports and received endorsements from the companies, he sold his private life. When his wife marrried this star she gave up her private life.
You can't have it both ways.

Tom
Why is it any of our business what Tiger Woods does? I have never met the man.

Tom, Tom, Tom....I never said it was any of our business. Nobody asked if you met Tiger. He is a sports entertainer and it is entertaining us. ENJOY and be glad it's not you.

how do you get you jollies who care o thats right doing the shadow puppet show for the family and sheep at night .how could anything norm said here offend you?you get mad pretty easy i think you have a issue my self maybe a little yoga would help.

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!