Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Global Warming is a Fraud

Re: Global Warming is a Fraud

norm i didnt watch all mof those but i tend to agree with you.while i dont think some blame is due to mankinds actions ,its totally a natural event.the earth has seen untold numbers of cooling and warming cycles over its 5 billion year history.at one time there were tropical plants growing in the far northern hemispheres where now its frozen most of the year at one time the entire planet was a frozen ball almost solid except in the ocean depths.yes man has had a small effect to be sure but only short term and a very small % of the increase .who knows in 100 years the far left croud will say man kinds responsible for globel cooling .

This may turn out to be the biggest scam of all time. The money involved makes Bernie Madoff's and Enron's schemes petit larceny.

ask yourself who has profited more off of this scam, al gore perhaps ?? even he is feeling the heat as it were. he cancelled his upcoming speech on the subject. while hes at it he needs to return the nobel prize money = a cool 1 million dollars.

very good point superglide

The scientists that have perpetuated this scheme have made hundreds of billions of dollars. General Electric has been positioning itself to make even more. That is why they are behind the Obama administration and other liberal democrats in pushing their "green" agenda and the global warming scare.
There has been no mention on the network news about the scientists manipulating the data in order to keep the global warming fraud going. One reason is GE owns NBC. Has anyone watched MSNBC lately. It should be called the Obama channel.

I see that trenchant Tom is back; his post suggests great originality ,many hours of study of extra sapient literature ,renewed expertise in climatology.

Twitter, you forgot to include

.... the intelligence to realize that he is being fed a line of B U L L S H I T.

twitter how about you present some facts if you disagree with tom ?seems those same scientist now clain just the oppsite of what gulfstream gore claimed and got his award for,temp records also show he wrong along with 5.5 billion years of the earth climate history pretty well show its natural .yea weve had a small effect ill give you that about like taking a pee in a 10000 gallon tank you know you did it but theres no real proff after 1 or 2 min its all blended in

Why should I present facts? I am not a climatologist. Theories are facts yet to be proven or disproven:One lopsided story from Anglia cannot prove fraud or dishonesty on the part of many reputable scientists.Could you and Tom get off ETater and take and record the temperature of the earth? Do you think that you may make some mistakes or misread some information? Let the scientists alone.Quit imagining that you know more than they or that you are honest and they are not.

twitter...

You are awful quick to take the word of these scientists. Do you believe they would not falsify the data in order to keep the gravy train that they have created going? If their fraud is exposed those scientists will be in the unemployment line like many of the hard working people that have been providing them with a free ride all these years.
BTW, it was not some lopsided story about some mistakes or misreading data it was email conversations between your so called "reputable scientists" discussing how they have been cooking the books.

You might explain just who it is that is paying these scientists to lie. Have you ever paid them anything? Could the oil interests be paying people like you to scoff at their statements? Perhaps you should take a stand for impartiality on the topic.The e-mail hackers in whom you take so much delight may have done some altering or fabricating.How do you know that they did not?

Twitter...

You sound like Barbara Boxer. She is more concerned that computer hackers got into these "reputable scientists" emails than the fact that these scientists have been taking billions of taxpayers dollars and manipulating the data in order to keep there jobs going. She wasn't so concerned when the hackers were comming up with information about things going on in the Bush justice department.

Now you tell me, who has the most to gain by lying. The computer hacker who is getting nothing out of this or the scientists that have been ripping the taxpayers off for billions of dollars?

How do you know that the hackers were unpaid?The taxpayers are also supporting the naysayers, if they are supporting the scientists whom you think of as wicked.just be neutral and wait and see.If there is no global warming, why are you on ETater so often bashing those who think there may be? You are politically biased and blind to your illogical assumptions.You give Pocahontas County an image of intolerance and hate.

twitter...

Open your eyes. They have exposed the fact that the data supporting global warming has been falsified. So why are you so sure? Why do believe there is global warming? Is it because Al Gore said so?

I can tell, you would be one of the first in line to drink the Kool-aid.

I no doubt project an image of intolerance and hate.

I do not tolerate dishonest politicians and I hate what Obama, Pelosi and Reid are doing to this country.

One day you may open your eyes and feel the same way.

You have just described ignorance. Do not be proud of it.

Nothing that you have read from my posts in anyway tells you what I personally believe about the issue. You are reading your own bias into my statements, just as you are the hacking story and world climate change. Please know that the scientists from both persuasions have given this data: The ocean has risen only 1 inch,and the temperature 1 degree Fahrenhite. Is that significant? Did human activity cause it?They are working on an answer.You are not doing much to help them.

twitter come on i can see from your post your not stupid .just look at the planets history .cooling and warming have taken place on the planet for billions of years .not that long ago there was a mini ice age global temps fell drastically for 5 years .at one time the entire earth was a ball of ice except at the deepest points of the sea,the artic had tropical plants growing in it at one time .all this was mother nature.now i will say man kind has had a small impact on temp but very little.now think about this do you really think gore and obama are going to get nations like india ,mexico,china etc to climb aboard the boat?no way they dont follow epa standards,safety standards,and often produce products that are a danger to the very person who buys them ,all in order to keep cost low so they can under cut the next guys prices.many of the so called members of the science community that did support gore have now changed their minds.yes gore has pushed this issue for political reasons and so his speaking fees will be as enormous as his ego.tom hit the nail on the head with obama and ge flat out.but its all irrevelent anyway because nations that are top producers of green house gas will sit back and tell us to take a hike anyway and obama knows this gore also is well aware of it.anyone who sits down and thinks knows this.they prey on fear plain and simple.yes id like to see us all save the world ,hug eachother,put a end to crime,war,0% unemployment ,end poverty,cure for cancer and have easy full lives.but guess what its not going to happen.i accept the reality of it all. the truth is the earth will probally be here long after were gone.were only looking at a century before oil is gone after that mankind will decline.

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!