Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
1 2
Author
Comment
Re: ACCUSED FRIEND - INNOCENT

WTF?????
Kiss my ass and go to hell

that only 1 case in pocahontas county about internet and sexual purposes is false there was 1 other but she left state and let it go. and did not pursue the case.

Vicky
Admin 2, we're happy with the Commission. They can troubleshoot and do repairs remotely, so we don't have to wait for someone to drive up here from Charleston, which is VERY nice!

Innocent..I am always, always thrilled when I see parents parenting! It may sound callous when I say librarians aren't parents or babysitters, but when you think about it, I don't want to take anyone's parental rights or responsibilities away. We did decide that chatting could be more dangerous for kids than posting messages on MySpace, so we went for the no chatting rule. Besides, people who chat want to do so for a long time, and we need to keep the turnover moving on some days.

I'm glad you are a library user! And I'm glad this came up, so we could let people know more details.

I'm glad that chat is off limits. Nobody knows who they are talking to, for sure. It is so good to make parents more aware. Some parents aren't present with their children, at the libraries and they just assume things are fine. The parents are busy, as am I...I hope we've broken it down really good to reflect our concerns for our children, with easy ways for the parents to learn how to help them out with safety more. Internet and computer stuff is frustrating sometimes for alot of people. Our common sense advice, with all of us working together, will certainly improve our Neighborhood Watch for children's safety.

that only 1 case in pocahontas county about internet and sexual purposes is false there was 1 other but she left state and let it go. and did not pursue the case.

Running away doesn't help the children in situations like these. It just makes matters worse, and our concern for them, grows even stronger. Stand and face the facts. Be adults. Running makes you appear guilty.

Where do we get public records regarding what is taking/has taken place with this case? How do you get results from Magistrate Court?

Also, for a refresher, I would like to know the Sex Offender website for the safety of our children. Does anyone know it?

Also, again, please remember the children involved, and offer them you support, honest friendship and understanding.

I think this needs taken off here. Norman this girl has not been convicted of anything she does not need this stuff on here to hurt her kids anymore than they are already . I personally know her an she would never do what this girl is accusing her of. I have heard several things this kids mother told an i feel this is all lies. In the end you will all see this is all lies. Give the girl acused a break untill you see her proven guilty.She has watched my kids an i would trust her anyday.She was best friends with this girl she paid for a lot of the girls things to do with her wedding and i do not understand her trying to ruin this girls life for nothing. You people are hurting her kids more than anything why not leave it to the law. Leave this family alone once and for all. Get these lies off here please.

Does anyone know how crazy the accused is?She doesnt need arrested,she needs sent to a mental instution.Anyone that thinks differently is very fooled by her.Anyone know the number of things she has done in the past?All i can say is craaaazzzyyy!!!

You miss the point. A person is innocent unless proven guilty. I am pointing out some major things here for our children. I hope she's innocent, for her children's sake, at least. I don't like the thought of anyone being guilty. If they're innocent, the truth will come out. Quit worrying so much. If anything, I'm trying to lay some groundwork to help gather facts to learn from, so people can prove whether they are innocent or guilty. I had said if a person is innocent, pray to get a clear head, so they can gather facts easier, instead of worrying.

To me, it's really about the children. I like resting and knowing that our children are safe. So you see, this really isn't about 1 person, anymore. It's broadened into learning from it for our children's sake. Internet safety.

1. A person may be innocent or guilty. Do they know who is on the receiving end when they send something on a computer? People leave their email accounts open and anyone could see something on a computer. (This could be anyone, for that matter. There's alot of cases like these through the U.S., it's not just an isolated event. Someone in California, for example, could do it to one of our kids here. It has happened to alot of children. It has been much worse, kidnappings, etc.)

2. How would you feel if your 18 year-old child in high school was put up on charges because they didn't realize the safety precautions fully. Do they know who is on the receiving end when they send something on a computer? (Some think they're just playing, trying to do online dating or something, and wham, they're up on charges.)

3. This is about so much more, especially helping in explaining to all children, how to watch out for strangers. We would educate kids about staying with us at a mall, etc. We've got to educate them about them the internet. If the parents don't take the time to teach them, who will?

4. Someone needs to take the time to keep the children safe. Show them how easily one could get "Set Up," just as if we were teaching them dating techniques. We also need to show them just how easily a child could get approached, and next thing, they're missing. That is why I brought up the MySpace thing. Children in Elementary School are setting them up and parents don't even know it.

5. If I see a child run out in front of a car, I'm going to yank them back as hard as I can, to get them to safety. Internet safety is the same way.

Well I would just like to say a few things...I do not personally know the accused, however I do know the one who pressed the charges all to well. She is a pathalogical liar and that is all there is to it. But as long as you have a daddy who was a state trooper for years and still has connections in the dept. and with everyone else in the courthouse, she will get anything that she wants. She wrote bad check after bad check a few months ago and when they were turned over to the magistrate they called daddy and he went down and for them.
She also claims to really love her kids and she does not even have them.
And she will be taking this new husband for a real ride, it's just a matter of time.
Oh and she says she is a nurse well maybe she is now, but she just did get her licence back and she is on probation. But according to her she just got tired of being a nurse!!Whatever.
I could go on for days and days but really don't have the time right now.

Oh and dont forget she is also a cofnidential informant for the state police....Go figure...You cant be a dope fiend and steal drugs from your job and get away with it unless your daddy is or was a cop.....Lets not forget five years ago....And no she never raised her son his father and grandparents did. I also know the other party and she is also crazy.....She will be convicted because of who her accuser is.

Oh and I forgot that she also did the same thing with a 13 year old,years ago. She wrote him letters and everything else. But guess what...she got away with it.

New husbad? Is she still married to the prisoner at Huttonsville? Or the boy from Buchannon or Elkins wherever she came from?

Wow! I don't know. The facts will have to be seen. I do not know the who the Accuser is. I'm hearing this and wondering, what? I haven't been in lala land or anything. I've just been busy taking care of my family and working. Time got away from me, with keeping up with people.

Someone was contacting a 13 year old? Is this true? Parents, be on the alert about the possibility. I don't know the facts. This just tells me, I'm so glad I listen in on the details of what my kids are saying in their day-to-day activities.

It does make you sit up and really take notice about the possibility of things that may be going on here regarding our children. I go by facts. I do like a Neighborhood Watch. It is still Innocent Unless Proven Guilty. The facts will have to come in. I think we're learning to really pay attention more. I know I am.

West Virginia State Police Websites:

West Virginia Sex Offender Registry
http://www.wvstatepolice.com/sexoff/websearchform.cfm

West Virginia Missing & Exploited Children
http://www.wvstatepolice.com/children/children.shtml

WTF?????
well lets see here. my lawyers can prove who is the unnamed person in this thread and who the unnamed kids are cause ummm well theres only been one case in pocahontas county that has anything to do w/ computers and sexual purpose. so unless you can prove that there is another other than this one then be my guest but just for future reference know what your talking about before you open your mouth. facts are facts and assumptions are well you know. so FYI my lawyers can do something about it and they will be contacted in the morning if this thread isnt off here by then. oh and for everyone who has mentioned anything about the kids which im not talking about the kid that was suppoably contacted by this unnamed person im talking about my fienaces kids my lawyers can also find out who you are and i dont know if youve ever heard of it but slander isnt exactlly the best thing to have on a record. have a nice evening!!!!

suuuure, seems like you are the one who needs to know what they are talking about but what the heck any lawyer will be happy to take your money.

I've done all I can do here to guide people to understanding more about internet safety for our children. I will continue to check the Sex Offender Registry & Missing and Exploited Children. I hope they find all of the honest facts in this case. Innocent or Guilty, justice works. Once again, I pray for all of the children involved. Keep giving them your support, honest friendship and understanding. What calls my attention now, is my children's needs and helping them. If I ever see a child in danger. I will speak up!

My understanding is that the accuser was the one with the 13 year old. Maybe we all should dig into her background an find out her deep dark secrets. The accuser should be happy that the accused paid for her party and the house they had it in before her wedding. I understand there is a lot of things that need to be braught out but please dont just convict the accused before a trial. By all means let your kids know there are people out there that are not nice but you need to remember the accused is just that and it doesn't mean she is guilty.

I happen to be good friends with the lady who was accused of doing this stuff guess what she did not try to hurt this boy he was drawing a pic for her and they where just talking and being nice to each other that is all, nothing at all happened NOT A THING. The mother of this boy well we have no need to even go there dead beat just about sums it up she is the one that married a the guy in jail at Huttonsville and messed with the 13 or 15 year old not real sure how old the boy was but at the time he was my age i do know that. She owes money to the lady she accused this to like 300 dollars and just so happens she has where she sent here the money to help he out with here wedding after she spent more that enough on a party for her before she got married. I think the lady is just not right in the head lord please help this lady can i get a AMEN on this !!! LOL

well i think
I understand there is a lot of things that need to be braught out but please dont just convict the accused before a trial. By all means let your kids know there are people out there that are not nice but you need to remember the accused is just that and it doesn't mean she is guilty.

This user is right for saying that. We need to remind children of that. Children, always watch for facts.

HELLO let get it right this time
I happen to be good friends with the lady who was accused of doing this stuff guess what she did not try to hurt this boy he was drawing a pic for her and they where just talking and being nice to each other that is all, nothing at all happened NOT A THING.

I'm hoping this will be a case of wrongful accusation. The facts will all come out. Be watchful of the Sex Offender Registry. I read the guidelines there on their site, so I won't go into further detail. Also, look at the Missing & Exploited Children...you never know. You may realize or someone else, that you have seen them somewhere and could provide a tip, to send them home where they belong. People, also, when you go in stores, look at the bulletin boards for missing children and do the same. Take and make the time!

You and the previous poster, don't realize it fully, I don't think, but you are trying to keep our children safe. Thank you. Praying for the children. Try to have fun with the children involved and yours too, if you have children, and laugh with them over anything you can think of, to ease their stress right now. Please. Poor, innocent children in the world. May God be with them.

I also want to point out, that I feel for the child involved, that this is all regarding. Imagine how he/she must feel and what a confusing situation they are in. Please be there for them, and not be scared to talk to them, regardless. Each child in this world needs someone to care about them. Children are innocent and didn't ask to be born. They don't ask to be put in the middle of anything.

First i want to say the woman being accused of this is someone i have known for a very long time. she has been around my children they have stayed at her house i have never had my kid's say anything bad about her. I also know her children have other friend's over all the time and they alway's enjoy going there,they have been treated very well, fed etc.she's alway's been active with her own kid's and their own friend's, is kind to all ages of kid's and even coached the high school cheerleaders.with her being around all of these kid's of different ages and both male and female and even have them staying in her own home, none of the kid's or none of the parent's have had a complaint or anything bad to say. Now you would think that with her being a single parent and someone that has alway's had custody of her children that if she were such a bad person or a PREDATOR then there would have been questionable behavior before now. I know for a fact that she is a good mother and a good and caring person. sure i know she may have made mistakes in the past but nothing that has ever harmed anyone but herself. but nobody can say they have never made mistakes before she is human not perfect. she has never been in trouble with the law about anything.

So speaking of in trouble with the law, let's talk about the worthless woman accusing her. the ACCUSSER does not raise her own children and has many shady things in her past that makes you wonder if anything she say's you can believe. the ACCUSSER has had her nurses license revoked, bigamy charges and drug issues. she was even having a physical relationship with an underaged boy when she was in her late twenties. but she has gotten out of every bit of trouble because of her father being a state trooper. so this makes you wonder if all of the cards are going to be stacked against the accused.

Finally to WTF: you say that you are SO concerned about the accused woman's children but yet you were giving out more personal information regarding this family than needed to be said you wasn't helping the situation at all and most definately did NOT seem to have their best interest at heart. you do not have part guardianship of her children nor do you even have custody of your OWN child. i also agree with the person who said you were a child and immature quit making this thread yours it's not about you.

I do agree that we should pray for all of children involved in this situation. pray for the children of the accused woman because they are terrified of losing their mother and saddened by the stress this has put them all under. and pray for the son of the accuser. because i heard he did not want no part of this and did not know that his mother was even going to file charges against the accused. he is also being drug into something he didnt ask for. THINK ABOUT THAT...

Who do you trust? There are so many people who are like Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde. Putting all of the facts together will break the nightmare puzzle, that's affecting all of these people. Making sure the children are safe is priority #1!

While you're sorting it all out, take breaks and goof off with these stressed out children. It will relieve alot the stress on them and you, too! Get them in the Holiday spirit some. Remember Jesus, (and he would want you to pray), is the reason for the season!

I saw the Accused, if it's the only one and the one I'm thinking of, at a service for Chris Reeser. Chris Reeser made a strong everlasting impact on everyone who knew him. I miss that little guy so much! That does keep me thinking Innocent. They'll ask for the facts. Give them the facts...good, bad or ugly. We all have stuff...I agree, we're humans. I can't say anything negative about the Accused, because I have rarely seen her, let alone, talked to her much. I don't go by hearsay and rumors. As for the Accuser, I don't even know who in the world that is.

Another lesson for the day, children. Choose your friends carefully. People are who they are. Friends should be trustyworthy. We, as adults, have to be responsible and look out for who is around you. Adults can make mistakes. Children can, too. If they learn from them, great! Alot of us have big hearts and see only good in people, feeling they deserve 2nd chances. Those that need a 2nd chance, have to earn trust in friendships. You can want with all of your might, but people only change for the better if they want to change.

Who Cares
Let's not get all self-righteous here when talking about telling the truth. Ole Normie has been known to stretch the truth & just flat out lie about opponents in elections & others that he doesn't want to see get elected.

And the way he loves to gossip & start inuendo & accusations on here BEFORE checking facts, well, he's no better than those that he condemns.

who cares what has this thread got to do with norm here you go again attacking him when he has not posted anything at the point you attacked.your about as gentle and caring as a rabid dog on speed in a room full of bunnies.your humanity really impresses me.as the the person wishing her freind well i hope its all just a big mistake and your freind is found not guilty .but we dont always know people as well as we may think so be prepared just in case.

You're right, they shouldn't say that about Norman.

still praying that everything will turn out for all, and that the children will have a wonderful christmas and be able to put this behind.

* wondering *
still praying that everything will turn out for all, and that the children will have a wonderful christmas and be able to put this behind.

Praying, too! Praying is so good for the soul! It really helps me to pray, I know that...when the stress in the world is too overwhelming. Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas too, and that everyone is calming down some, with some deep breaths, clearing their heads and just trying to relax. Christmas music is so relaxing. Enjoy the children and if you have a toy train to put around the bottom of the Christmas tree...it can be alot of fun, too!

WTF?????
Kiss my ass and go to hell

that wasnt nice you should say your sorry

This is the other most popular social site. Saw this and had to update parents for the kids:

(From cnn.com)
Facebook board aims to keep kids safe

Facebook has joined forces with five Internet groups to help protect kids, the social-networking site said.

"We believe that the only way to keep kids safe online is for everyone who wants to protect them to work together," Elliot Schrage, a Facebook vice president, said in a statement Sunday.

"The formation of a board to advise specifically on safety issues is a positive, innovative and collaborative step toward creating a more robust safety environment, and we are thrilled that such a well-respected, trusted group of organizations has joined us in this endeavor."

Making up the advisory board are Common Sense Media, ConnectSafely, WiredSafety, Childnet International and the Family Online Safety Institute.

Facebook's announcement comes less than a week after it added new privacy features, including the ability for users to select who can see each post made to the Web site.

The highlight is deciding which Facebook friends see updates, photos or other posts at the time they're posted -- "something many of you have asked for," Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg said.

"In addition, we'll also be fulfilling a request made by many of you to make the privacy-settings page simpler by combining some settings," he said.

A letter on the Web site said that, in the next couple of weeks, Facebook's roughly 350 million users will be asked to review and update their privacy settings. A message on the site will explain the changes and take users to the page where they can update the settings, Zuckerberg said.

1 2
contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!