toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
pmh

I believe everyone should pay for whatever they get. Why should working people pay for those that chose not to work. That mentality is what's wrong with the system today. The working middle class can no longer support the growing class of people who chose not to work. Health care is not free. The hospital has been in financial trouble for a long time. The administrator should have been long gone and board members should be replaced. I am happy to see that Mr. Tibbs has finally stepped up to the plate, however it is to little to late. Why did the board continue to renew the man's contract when he was not doing his job. I believe when he took over the job as adm. the hospital was in the black. We need more people on the board that will stand up and speak out. Marvina knows that changes have to be made if the hospital is going to survive. People need to be responsible for themselves and the children they chose to bring into the world, and that includes their health care.

Re: pmh

I agree with what working man said. Most usually it's ppl who chose not to work, whom are thinking that they should be receiving free health care. But they always find the money somewhere to buy their cigarettes, and beer, don't they, go figure.

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!