toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Conservative Media is Winning the Hearts of America--Look Out Obama!!

Re: Conservative Media is Winning the Hearts of America--Look Out Obama!!

I don't know, I heard her get booed so loud at a hockey game the other night. They tried to drown it out by turning up the music in the PA. LOL Then there was the book signing that she walked out on & was booed by all those who had standed in line for hours & were promised by Palin's people that they would get an autographed copy.

The gop running Sarah Palin in 2012 would be a gift to the dems.

Don't you love half truths. Half truths make people liars.

Palin was booed at a Flyers game. The same flyers where santa, girl scouts anniversary were also booed, and the destroy other teams buses is a weekly event. Plus it's a Democrat stronghold. Kinda like going to Berkley and expecting a warm welcome. Flyer fans boo anything that interupts the game. It's a well known fact.

And 100 fans did boo her book signing. 1000 wrist bands were given out for having 2 books signed per band. 1800 books signed and 6 and a half hours later, she left. Tell me another author who would sign 1800 books in one setting. Mind you this wasn't in the afternoon, but she left late that night. That was the bookstores fault for supplying 1000 wristbands. All other signings were for at most 500 wristbands.

See full stories make for better reading.

The Obama haters are experts at half-truths. And she got booed at a hockey game. That's a fact. What difference does it make where? And the Palin people promised all those with wrist bands that they would get their books. I don't give a rat's behind how many she signed. If she didn't want to sign that many or stick around that long, her people shouldn't have handed out so many wrist bands. If I stood in line that long & was "PROMISED" by the Palin camp that I would get an autographed copy & she walked out before I got it....I'd be ticked off too.

She probably had to get back to Alaska to watch for Russian planes flying over her house. LOL Or perhaps she finally remembered which newspapers & magazines that she likes to read & was leaving to try & find Katie Couric. LOL!

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!