toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
white kitten for free

I have a little white tom cat kitten free to a good home 4 weeks old and eating on his own. comes from good stock of farm cats.

Call 304-456-5402

Re: white kitten for free

is it solid white?does it have short or long hair?

4 weeks old is far too young to be taken from its mommy even if it is eating some on its' own.

i have 3 solid white kittens,they are goin on 4 months old,2 with sky blue eyes,1 with green eyes and short hair..if interested,plz call me at 456-4281

Yes it is solid white. Right now it has a little bit of black between his ears but they disappear.

where can i see the kitten at and does it have long hair?

kitten is on River road in durbin, 3 1/2 miles down @ nottingham farm. if you would like to talk to someone else about these cats talk to judy @ judy flowers shop. she got one a couple of years ago.

you can also see sll the other ones as they never leave my place. they are outside cats.

my name is donean nottingham.

sorry I forgot to mention that he will have short hair.

wvmawmaw
I have a little white tom cat kitten free to a good home 4 weeks old and eating on his own. comes from good stock of farm cats.

Call 304-456-5402

This little kitten is now ready to go to a good home. He is litter box trained and eating canned cat food. Please someone take him!!!!!

He will make a great Christmas present for someone!

is the kitten all white or does it have some other color? does it have long or short hair? contact me at buzzard granny @hotmail.com

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!