toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
48 People on the County Informant Payroll

That's right! 48. We just got the report today that that's how many paid informants there are. The way we figure, that's about half as many as there are dopeheads. One half ratting on the other half. Way to go!

Problem: Our reporter told us that one of the problems is that many of the informants use up their bait on themselves and its gone by the time that they are needed to do their job.

The answer: They just claim that someone is doing drugs. The person is arrested on "suspicion" of being a druggie.

Re: 48 People on the County Informant Payroll

Expose them Norman.They are dopeheads also and they need to be treated like them.

sorry but the police cant arrest you because the suspect you are doing drugs.they have to have dope in hand evidence so to speak.they might be able to get a search warrent if enough people claim the have made drug buys.most of the snitchs your speaking of are usually well knowen.most have been arrested and people know they were arrested.they agree to help the police if the police will lower or drop charges completly.usually few if any real arrests come about from working with these snitchs.most dont really know anyone but low level dealers and know full well that to testify in open court aginst a connected real like drug dealer could cause them much problems as most will contuine to live in the area.basically they go on doing petty crimes giving lame to false info to the police and contuine to do drugs all under the sheriffs protection with his blessing.the sheriff like i said in other posts dont have the proper eqt,funding training or man power to effectly fightthis issue so small departments who really dont understand the issue use low level snitchs in a vain attempt to make arrests.so of your smarter dealers go a life time and never are arrested .i know of one guys whos no longer in poc county who has sold lare quanities of weed cocaine ,acid and other substances not just locally but in ohio virginia and all over the state of wva from webster to wheeling generating a total sales volume of close to 365,000.00 a year at the peak and the local law enforcement sent snitchs to try to get info or make buys for years and all he did was to make 3 different sheriffs look like fools,he was only interupted when the dea took intrest.personally i think the sheriff should have to make public all arrests that snitches info have resulted in and how much money his dept has spent on it.also if the snitch commots crimes while the sheriff is protecting him i feel the sheriff should be helpresponsible for it ,this is a very common occurance .law enforcement rarely will discuss this issue because they dont want the public to know that they are allowing their little helpers to commit crimes and in some cases serious crimes while they protect them from proscution on the slim hopes they will bust some bumble with a ounce of weed or 4 or 5 pills from the doctor which by the way is about all they can come up with .while real drug dealers will have a bale or kilo and often few if any will know thatsa where its really coming from.

I must admit that this is the most ignorant thread started and hopefully will be removed before names start appearing as informants. Several years ago, many names of “Federal Agents” were leaked out and subjected those to serious concern for their lives.
Down scaled to the drug issues of Pocahontas County, informants are being sought out here on “Etater”. What is the rational? Trying to get someone killed? Think before you speak or write and look at issues with a long term view and ask yourself a simple question. “If I do this, what could happen?”

Trying to be a professional journalist and having a public forum carries a lot of responsibility with concern of the innocent. Clearly you are trying to bring names out that could result in serious consequences. Personally speaking, more residents of Pocahontas County need to step up and blow the whistle on those contributing to the illegal activities instead of waiting on the Sheriff or the State Police to find them. If you live in the county and have children growing up here, then you have a duty for cleaning out the problems as much as the law enforcement does.

My wife told me of an incident in the school she teaches at and if this goes on in school, then it is being taught at home. A student was being bullied around by a couple of older boys and they told him “Snitches Get Stitches”. As a result of another student hearing the threat and telling my wife, those two boys ended up suspended for the year from school. Furthermore they linked those two teenage boys to other crimes that had occurred.

Wake up Pocahontas County, Stand up and assist those working hard for a better community to live in.

Norman, It is time you realize that you are a major part of the problem in the county. You have a Tool (Etater) that could be used for so much good and improvement in the county but you are utilizing this for the opposite. Partner up with the Leaders of the County to promote growth instead of the derelicts that are always looking for a free ride.

You must understand that we believe that we are helping the county. Manure has to be shoveled out with a shovel. Think of us as a shovel.

to alumi i think the issue is that the law protects snitchs while letting them do as they please even when the so called snitch is doing noting to help ,often they break moree serious laws then they help stop and are protected by the law ,often they make up things also and the law thinks its real.by heavly relying on snitchs it prevents good investigative pratices,something that poc law enfrocement sorely needs good training.it takes more than a nifty hair cut a badge and gun to make a cop it takes extended training

Sideshow:

Are you making statements with substantial proof or based on assumptions? If you know and have proof that the snitches are committing crimes then do what is expected and demanded of you. Turn their @$$ in. If not, crawl back under the rock you came from and continue to contribute to the problems of the county. I have read so many statements of the problems in Pocahontas County but no one refers to any solutions. Hello is something wrong here. Norman tries to manipulate half information and make it appear to be some “Grand Conspiracy” against the residents but the end result on all allegations is the same. NOTHING…..

Again, Norman, I beg you to reconsider how you use this tool (website) and use it for the better of the county. Change the direction from a “Jerry Springer” like act where you position Neighbor against Neighbor in controversial topics to a positive promotional avenue to encourage citizenship, unity, respect, and love among the localities. You are a Pastor, Leader, and extremely educated but yet you act like a “Maxwell Smart” not knowing which way is up.

There is a major problem with the credibility of the snitches in this county especially when they are paid by the county. Somebody is going to get killed over this issue.

Just for the record, I will not allow anyone's name to appear on this site in regards to this thread. We can not allow anyone to get hurt or possibly killed due to something posted on here. Etater is a very powerful tool. If abused or misused, it could be dangerous.

Unfortunately, you're beating a dead horse. In addition to having a serious deficit in knowledge of law enforcement tactics, persons such as Stinkwell and "Side Show Bob" are living in the neo-primitivism stages of civilization.
Norman's (Stinkwell) statement about "Shoveling out the manure" reeks of anarchy. He's made it his mission to "expose the roaches" that he believes are infesting the County, yet there is no benefit of due process given to the "roaches" before they are found guilty and sentenced to a verdict of being "exposed" on Etater.
He believes he has absolute liberty due to what he perceives as an absence of government; a state of lawlessness due to the absence or inefficiency of the supreme power; political disorder. In other words anarchy.

Okay Norman if you are so worried about someone dying over this issue then why in the H3(( did you start this? Absolutely senseless!!!!

Also, there are some subjects you bring to the attention of the community that are dead on. Then there are others that you are so far off in left field that make you look absurd and foolish.

Tip:
Focus on the point of interest that you have concrete evidence to support your opinions and keep the other assumptions to yourself until you have either confirmed or denied the allegations. Credibility is everything and right now YOU have none. Slanderous statements without confirmation are the work of Satan.

no i live in reality world unlike those who live in dream world and think we should all hug and be freinds i know its not going to happen.

So, instead of "hugging and kissing" in your pathetic world of "reality," you'd rather judge everyone and pass sentence on all the other folks who have the misfortune of sharing your "world" before knowing all the facts; and then belittle, scold, rebuke and condemn them...based only on your assumptions and what you perceive as the truth? Gee, your world must be some horribly angry and menacing place to live! What's the motto there in "reality?" Is it "Get them before they get me?" Or perhaps "If you're miserable and have low self esteem, take comfort in the wretchedness you cause others?"

They pay informants ?? That is crazy ! Isn't letting them off the hook for crime payment enough ? I did not know about this.

You have to understand Norman. He has one gigantic ego that he needs to feed & stroke constantly. He uses this site & his published tabloid to feed his ego. He fashions himself as some sort of super hero, some savior of the common man. The problem is that he lives in a land of rumor & inuendo. He's too lazy (most of the time), to do some research so he throws out accusations & inuendos with absolutely NOTHING but rumor to base it on. Then he sits back & watches the show as people start throwing out names & trashing other people. He LOVES gossip! He has proven that he's not above lies & dishonesty to achieve his goals. Just ask anyone who has ran against him for political office or anyone from the democratic side that he didn't want to see elected.

Bottom line is that the "TRUTH" is Norman's last concern as long as he gets his gossip fix in & can stir up an internet version of the Jerry Springer Show. If inocent people or families get their names smeared along the way, well, they're just an unfortunate casualty in Norman's quest to stroke his own ego.

to wva alumni one of the countys fav snitchs is actually selling drugs in the area and had done a little stealing and b$ e while on the sheriffs hit parade its fairly common knoldge and im in another state . you sure use some big words to describe me wow im impressed my word for you only has 3 letters.you acuse norm of having a ego have you put yours on a scale as of late? you talk of norm trashing others gee you seem pretty good at that your self.you also seem to stroke your self a lot as you acuse norm i guess you want to be the e tater master debater.no one likes snitches because they will make up things to get people in trouble they dont like for what ever reason.a number of years ago i have to admit i sold a little weed .well one of the same snitchs the sheriff has now told the sheriff then i was selling herion,pcp,acid,cocaine anything you wanted i could get.this is the same one im talking about working now hes a master of using the system.have you ever heard the story of whitey bulger he is a classic snitch he used the fbi for 2 decades while he commited murders extorsion ,arson,sold dope ,etc thats the issue with snitchs and why they are not liked .norm is wondering why a little area like poc has 47 of them its not like the mafia or columbain cartels from bogata have set up business there and the sheriff is in a all out war .my gosh hes got more snitchs than drug dealers in the entire county.im surprized there is room in the jail for all the major arrests the sucess rate must be enormous probally 1 arrest for every 5000 to 10000 lies these clowns tell.all major felonys im sure linked back to major drug rings the mafia and cartels in morgantown the drug capitol you speak of in wva.guess you think that because there is a collage there.

HOW AMAZING THAT THERE ARE ONLY 96 drug abusers in the county. that is the all time lowest in the state. congrat to whoever is responsible for keeping drugs out of the county!

sideshow bob
to wva alumni one of the countys fav snitchs is actually selling drugs in the area and had done a little stealing and b$ e while on the sheriffs hit parade its fairly common knoldge and im in another state . you sure use some big words to describe me wow im impressed my word for you only has 3 letters.you acuse norm of having a ego have you put yours on a scale as of late? you talk of norm trashing others gee you seem pretty good at that your self.you also seem to stroke your self a lot as you acuse norm i guess you want to be the e tater master debater.no one likes snitches because they will make up things to get people in trouble they dont like for what ever reason.a number of years ago i have to admit i sold a little weed .well one of the same snitchs the sheriff has now told the sheriff then i was selling herion,pcp,acid,cocaine anything you wanted i could get.this is the same one im talking about working now hes a master of using the system.have you ever heard the story of whitey bulger he is a classic snitch he used the fbi for 2 decades while he commited murders extorsion ,arson,sold dope ,etc thats the issue with snitchs and why they are not liked .norm is wondering why a little area like poc has 47 of them its not like the mafia or columbain cartels from bogata have set up business there and the sheriff is in a all out war .my gosh hes got more snitchs than drug dealers in the entire county.im surprized there is room in the jail for all the major arrests the sucess rate must be enormous probally 1 arrest for every 5000 to 10000 lies these clowns tell.all major felonys im sure linked back to major drug rings the mafia and cartels in morgantown the drug capitol you speak of in wva.guess you think that because there is a collage there.

bob...It took me 1/2 hour to read through this pile of pathetically incorrect grammar, spelling & run-on sentences!!! I mean I'm not an English professor or anything but it looks like you never made it past the 3rd grade English. How do you expect to be taken seriously when you can't even communicate at an adult level of the english language?

hey who care maybe i cant spell very well and my grammer sucks but at least i know what im talking about.i know your mad at me because i proved my point with some personal experiences ,so you decided to attack me in another way because your to weak to do a frontal assult so you head to the back door ,a area it seems your very familar with by the way.this fact is of no suprize to most of us here.but im glad you have corrected my spelling and gramer and put it at the front of my attention .sadly the area id like to bring to your attention is facts and personal experience but i cant do that for you as your way to busy attacking the rear in a classic back door move which again you seem very comfortable with.by the way you have a nice day and dont forget to come up for air every so often.we all have talents in different areas who cares yours will not be winning a dicussion with me about bike clubs or drugs and where they come from sadly i have to admit im rather well versed in those areas and the day to day operations of them .you only know what you have been told i know what ive seen and experienced.you go ahead and pretend you know anything about them and critize my grammer and spelling .the simple fact is your wrong and im right.just how many lbs of weed have you ever seen at one time in morgantown?ive seen over 400 lbs at one time in wheeling and that was a regular thing .not bragging i no long take part in such things have not for years now. but i speak from real life experience .and from you non frontal attack i can clearly see where you speak from again come up for air every so often .

Great summary, Who Cares!
SideshowBob...you've admitted you are a DRUG DEALER. You said " I have to admit i sold a little weed." Regardless of the fact it was a "little" or a lot of "weed," by selling it, you've elevated yourself to the status of a drug dealer. Kudos to whoever it was that reported your ass to the Sheriff! But you'd better remember that drug dealers like yourself are the scum and plague of this County!
And by the way, Mr. Bob the drug dealer, there are two To's. The To who wrote about your ego issues wasn't me, but I agree with everything they said. You're a pathetic criminal. You know nothing about "experience," other than from a criminal's point of view.
You've admitted that you've had contact with large drug shipments and claim that you "don't do that no more." You may not, but you are still a criminal and a scourge on society because although claim YOU don't participate in drug transactions, you still know about other drugs being brought into the county and choose to keep quiet about it.
There are only two reasons a person would keep quiet about drug transactions. Either they NEED the drugs that are being shipped into the area because they're an ADDICT (which you probably are), or the person is a cowardly fool who is too afraid to report illegal activities. Are you a fool too?

sideshowbob
hey who care maybe i cant spell very well and my grammer sucks but at least i know what im talking about.i know your mad at me because i proved my point with some personal experiences ,so you decided to attack me in another way because your to weak to do a frontal assult so you head to the back door ,a area it seems your very familar with by the way.this fact is of no suprize to most of us here.but im glad you have corrected my spelling and gramer and put it at the front of my attention .sadly the area id like to bring to your attention is facts and personal experience but i cant do that for you as your way to busy attacking the rear in a classic back door move which again you seem very comfortable with.by the way you have a nice day and dont forget to come up for air every so often.we all have talents in different areas who cares yours will not be winning a dicussion with me about bike clubs or drugs and where they come from sadly i have to admit im rather well versed in those areas and the day to day operations of them .you only know what you have been told i know what ive seen and experienced.you go ahead and pretend you know anything about them and critize my grammer and spelling .the simple fact is your wrong and im right.just how many lbs of weed have you ever seen at one time in morgantown?ive seen over 400 lbs at one time in wheeling and that was a regular thing .not bragging i no long take part in such things have not for years now. but i speak from real life experience .and from you non frontal attack i can clearly see where you speak from again come up for air every so often .

bob....you claim to know what you are talking about. I have to question that. I know 3rd graders that have a better grasp of our country's language than you do. You are practically illiterate & you want me to believe that you're a "smart" person who knows what he is talking about? P-L-E-A-S-E! You're nothing more than a puppet that repeats what you hear from people like Rush & Hannity. That's just my opinion from what I get from your posts. I'm not trying to insult you. I'm just telling it like it is. For an adult to have such a poor english & grammatical skills tells me that you've not even graduated high school. (if you did, someone needs to take a close look at the school system)! If you didn't graduate high school & have such a poor grasp of our country's language, well..., I'll just leave it at that.

bob..

You can clearly see that he is not trying to insult you.

That's a good one.

Don't go to thinking you are special bob...
he tries to insult everyone on here.

no who cares i dont watch or listen to rush and the gang much like you they are full of hot air and that just annoys me and it smells bad.you seem to have some control issues and are very upset for some reason .all you are doing it displying your shortcommings which seem to be many.im guessing you dont have any freinds do you other than the pelosi and frank type.your entire life you must go around arguing your point beating a dead horse to death trying to make your self look big you poor man.you must spend all your evenings alone .how sad.i bet you could use a hug right now.your embarrased that i someone you look down upon who you feel is no smarter than a 3 grader has actually live life a lot more than you and has more common sense come out when i pee than you have ever had .its ok man its clear you have been made to look like a fool talking about something you know nothing about and now you have to reach out and attack me with all your great powers and the best you can come up with is im not a good speller and have poor grammer how lame,but often ive seem left wing loons do this when thier lack of common sense and life experiences is showing they are good at reading a book and much like a monkey repeating what they have seen others do in a mocking fashion.ready to defend what others have told them to think with no orginal thoughts of thier own to express you poor man.do you want me to turn you on to a few names so you can throw them around and pretend you know them ?if your going to insult me at least come up with something orginal that you didnt learn from watching the other monkeys.i hope ive help you if you need a hug please ask or a shoulder to cry on heck ill even pat you on the back as you cry and say its all going to be ok.you poor man i feel for you .

sideshowbob....

sideshowbob
no who cares i dont watch or listen to rush and the gang much like you they are full of hot air and that just annoys me and it smells bad.you seem to have some control issues and are very upset for some reason .all you are doing it displying your shortcommings which seem to be many.im guessing you dont have any freinds do you other than the pelosi and frank type.your entire life you must go around arguing your point beating a dead horse to death trying to make your self look big you poor man.you must spend all your evenings alone .how sad.i bet you could use a hug right now.your embarrased that i someone you look down upon who you feel is no smarter than a 3 grader has actually live life a lot more than you and has more common sense come out when i pee than you have ever had .its ok man its clear you have been made to look like a fool talking about something you know nothing about and now you have to reach out and attack me with all your great powers and the best you can come up with is im not a good speller and have poor grammer how lame,but often ive seem left wing loons do this when thier lack of common sense and life experiences is showing they are good at reading a book and much like a monkey repeating what they have seen others do in a mocking fashion.ready to defend what others have told them to think with no orginal thoughts of thier own to express you poor man.do you want me to turn you on to a few names so you can throw them around and pretend you know them ?if your going to insult me at least come up with something orginal that you didnt learn from watching the other monkeys.i hope ive help you if you need a hug please ask or a shoulder to cry on heck ill even pat you on the back as you cry and say its all going to be ok.you poor man i feel for you .

You type this & you talk about my "shortcomings?" LOL! Let me clue you in on a little secret sideshow.....I'm not a democrat. LOL I wouldn't lower myself to associate myself with either slimey party! Unlike you, I'm not dillusional enough to think that one party is any better than the other. As far as my happiness....thanks for your concern. I'm not lonely at all bob. I have a wonderful family, lots of friends, a great job that I love, a nice farm that will be paid for in about 5 more years. Things look pretty good from where I'm sitting bob.

I'm glad that I didn't drop out of high school & got an education. How about you?

dont worry who cares from your post we all know what you are you have left little doubt in any of our minds .sadly we cant comment on that to any extent it wouldnt be proper.perhaps you can have one of your freinds post on here and tell us how wonderfull you are i love to hear what they have to say.are they able to speak english or do they just all grunt and point?you know cows goats and sheep dont count as real freinds who cares you do know that. hope you dont have to spend another evening feeding your freinds in the barn and putting on a shadow puppet show for them as they all go baaaa.see you need to be orginal when you insult people who cares ive yet to see you able to do so .so take a shot at me here come on you know deep down inside you want to do it make me beg for mercy but go ahead and finish the shadow puppet show for the sheep i mean your freinds .hey what the heck give them a bucket of grain on me and ill pick up the tab any freind of yours is a freind of mine.

Just one word, FRIEND!!!!!

sideshowbob
dont worry who cares from your post we all know what you are you have left little doubt in any of our minds .sadly we cant comment on that to any extent it wouldnt be proper.perhaps you can have one of your freinds post on here and tell us how wonderfull you are i love to hear what they have to say.are they able to speak english or do they just all grunt and point?you know cows goats and sheep dont count as real freinds who cares you do know that. hope you dont have to spend another evening feeding your freinds in the barn and putting on a shadow puppet show for them as they all go baaaa.see you need to be orginal when you insult people who cares ive yet to see you able to do so .so take a shot at me here come on you know deep down inside you want to do it make me beg for mercy but go ahead and finish the shadow puppet show for the sheep i mean your freinds .hey what the heck give them a bucket of grain on me and ill pick up the tab any freind of yours is a freind of mine.

I really don't need to say a thing bob. Your posts speak for themselves! LOL And who appointed you spokesman for the rest of the board readers & posters?

But insult me some more sideshow....show off that education of yours.

my goodness who cares you sure are smarter than me .heres a question for you.what is a passivation process.and no i dont mean calming the sheep down on your farm.what is this process used for?what 3 business are the main market for this process.
no that would not be fair so ill give you the answer to the last question.the pharmacutial industry,the areospace industry and the water treatment business.now that might give you something to start with but as your so smart im sure you know the answer to it already but in 24 hours say friday the 4th around 130 pm ill post the answers if you cant come up with it.now ill add another question what 3 programs at the 45th air space wing(aka NASA ) has this process been used on that i worked on all 3 were programs that are still going into space.that is actually a easy one for some one with your great education and powers of reason.now to be fair if you want you can ask me questions about something you know a lot about and a business you know a lot about .go ahead ask me anything about sheep or shadow puppets you can think of .this process was also used to great extent at laurance livermore labs just out side of frisco when i was there.by the way who cares have you ever worked for nasa or lockheed martin or boeing or laurance livermore labs or even cisco systems or maybe nova nordisk? you must of because your so much smarter than me and i worked on thier programs .after all i just experienced it but you know so much more am ashamed to say your so much smarter than me .

I don't know about the rest of you. But personally I want to see the problems about drugs taken care of. I see kids dying every day just from drugs. Justice for a drug dealer not enought. Give him the electric chair. He killing our kids and yours. Drugs are everywhere. For instance at Snowshoe- one security guard was fired for stealing. Another quit - and later busted for selling drugs. Doesn't this make us feel safe. Maybe the cops should send in people to check out te snowshoe resturant and bars. Check out the worker when they taking a break. (Smoking their dope on the job right at the back doors, or in the basements.) Where is snowshoe security than. Maybe snowshoe needs to do more drug test and quit telling people when they are doing drug test. Do a drug test and come back in 4 days and do it again. You might get a big surpise if you don't tell when you are doing it. Let the law do it job and busted these people. Smell it, see it called the law and step up to the plate. Protect your kids and my. Speak up and call the law when you see the drugs been used or sold.

sideshowbob
my goodness who cares you sure are smarter than me .heres a question for you.what is a passivation process.and no i dont mean calming the sheep down on your farm.what is this process used for?what 3 business are the main market for this process.
no that would not be fair so ill give you the answer to the last question.the pharmacutial industry,the areospace industry and the water treatment business.now that might give you something to start with but as your so smart im sure you know the answer to it already but in 24 hours say friday the 4th around 130 pm ill post the answers if you cant come up with it.now ill add another question what 3 programs at the 45th air space wing(aka NASA ) has this process been used on that i worked on all 3 were programs that are still going into space.that is actually a easy one for some one with your great education and powers of reason.now to be fair if you want you can ask me questions about something you know a lot about and a business you know a lot about .go ahead ask me anything about sheep or shadow puppets you can think of .this process was also used to great extent at laurance livermore labs just out side of frisco when i was there.by the way who cares have you ever worked for nasa or lockheed martin or boeing or laurance livermore labs or even cisco systems or maybe nova nordisk? you must of because your so much smarter than me and i worked on thier programs .after all i just experienced it but you know so much more am ashamed to say your so much smarter than me .

BRAVO sideshow! Well done! Your username is very discriptive isn't it. Now, how about another paragraph or two insulting me. So mature of you. I merely commented on how difficult it is to read your posts. I'm use to reading things from people who have at least a junior high level grasp of our language. You obviously do not. If it embarrasses you, then you should have stayed in school & finished your education. If you feel inferior to educated people, that's not my problem. Like I say, I don't have to insult you bob....your posts speak for themselves. Now, you've managed to hijack this thread & turn it into a pout about me because I've pointed out your obvious lack of education because it's frustrating to read your posts.

well now you may have a point i may have hijacked this post but for reason that are somewhat differnt than you think.right now i bet your surfing the net hoping you can come up with a answer so you can look good but some things are not on the net .goes back to the life experiences thing you of course would never see it, but im very talented in some areas .some people spell well and have great grammer some dont .some think it makes them smart because they do but really forget there is more to life than sheep and good grammer .that some people they are pointing thier nasty little finger at maybe superior in other areas and that they are able to prove it in several ways such as wit for one.they best you can do is attack my spelling and grammer then say over and over i have the education of a third grader wow thats witty but you need to stop beating a dead horse im well aware of my spelling and grammer issues mainly because i have a runaway mind and the rest of me cant keep up but thats another issue.i admit its a fault unlike you who seems to be superior to the rest of us.a woman i know there called me today and sad good job bob go get him no one likes him he thinks hes better than everyone ,and i do stand up for underdogs from time to time .right now your telling your self i could care less what a passivation process is but without the shuttle the atlas and eelv which is lockheeds evolved expandable launch vehicle could not fly safely with out it.the pills your doctor prescribes to you could not meet purity and safety standards with out it and ill bet you wont be able to figure it out and show us all your superior big head.that is the point you see i know your probally a fairly smart person and conceed that im sure you have skills i dont but my freind its also the other way around and that kills you some one who has disagreed with you has skills wit and ya cant handle it.god made us all differnt i dont judge people because of thier skin color or race or if one person has a super high iq or if another is retarded they all have something to offer the rest of us.i doubt you will get the point,now prove your point that ive got the education of a 3 grader and you know so much more than me ,please answer my question good luck .

countrykid
I don't know about the rest of you. But personally I want to see the problems about drugs taken care of. I see kids dying every day just from drugs. Justice for a drug dealer not enought. Give him the electric chair. He killing our kids and yours. Drugs are everywhere. For instance at Snowshoe- one security guard was fired for stealing. Another quit - and later busted for selling drugs. Doesn't this make us feel safe. Maybe the cops should send in people to check out te snowshoe resturant and bars. Check out the worker when they taking a break. (Smoking their dope on the job right at the back doors, or in the basements.) Where is snowshoe security than. Maybe snowshoe needs to do more drug test and quit telling people when they are doing drug test. Do a drug test and come back in 4 days and do it again. You might get a big surpise if you don't tell when you are doing it. Let the law do it job and busted these people. Smell it, see it called the law and step up to the plate. Protect your kids and my. Speak up and call the law when you see the drugs been used or sold.

hey kid dont be fooled ss really has no intrest in dealing with what little drug issues it has they would put them self out of business if they actually did ramdom tests on all employees who come in for winter work and actually tried to stomp out pot smoking .ramdom drug tests on all employees would result in massive termination during the winter and a expense they perfer not to incure.its business .they say they drug test yep but anyone can pass a drug test if they know when its going to be taken except for hair folicle tests .whats killing kids in america is poor parenting skills .

sideshowbob
well now you may have a point i may have hijacked this post but for reason that are somewhat differnt than you think.right now i bet your surfing the net hoping you can come up with a answer so you can look good but some things are not on the net .goes back to the life experiences thing you of course would never see it, but im very talented in some areas .some people spell well and have great grammer some dont .some think it makes them smart because they do but really forget there is more to life than sheep and good grammer .that some people they are pointing thier nasty little finger at maybe superior in other areas and that they are able to prove it in several ways such as wit for one.they best you can do is attack my spelling and grammer then say over and over i have the education of a third grader wow thats witty but you need to stop beating a dead horse im well aware of my spelling and grammer issues mainly because i have a runaway mind and the rest of me cant keep up but thats another issue.i admit its a fault unlike you who seems to be superior to the rest of us.a woman i know there called me today and sad good job bob go get him no one likes him he thinks hes better than everyone ,and i do stand up for underdogs from time to time .right now your telling your self i could care less what a passivation process is but without the shuttle the atlas and eelv which is lockheeds evolved expandable launch vehicle could not fly safely with out it.the pills your doctor prescribes to you could not meet purity and safety standards with out it and ill bet you wont be able to figure it out and show us all your superior big head.that is the point you see i know your probally a fairly smart person and conceed that im sure you have skills i dont but my freind its also the other way around and that kills you some one who has disagreed with you has skills wit and ya cant handle it.god made us all differnt i dont judge people because of thier skin color or race or if one person has a super high iq or if another is retarded they all have something to offer the rest of us.i doubt you will get the point,now prove your point that ive got the education of a 3 grader and you know so much more than me ,please answer my question good luck .

You can take your life experiences & $7.50 to Starbucks & get a cup of fancy coffee. We ALL have life experiences sideshow. I'm 50 years old. I've had plenty of life experiences. You think if I walk into a job interview where they ask for a college degree, & I tell them that I don't have a degree but I've got a lot of "life experiences;" do you think that will get me anywhere.

I'm not busy looking up anything. I don't even know what you're talking about. As I said, it is sooooo difficult to read your gibberish that I only scan over it when it's one of your lenghty paragraphs. So you know the meaning of a big word. Wow....I'm so proud of you. lol Half of your sentences make no sense. I have to stop & ponder over many of the so-called words that you butcher trying to figure out what the heck you're trying to say.

Oh, & I don't think I'm better than everyone else on this board & I'm not trying to portray myself as such. I notice that you are desperately trying to portray me as such, hoping that you can turn people against me. Do I feel superior to you? You bet. I can tell that you probably never made it past the 6th grade. I worked hard & paid a lot of money for a college education & it has paid off. I don't know anything about you other than the fact that you can't even put together ONE complete sentence that makes sense. So, yes, I AM intellectually superior to you. So what. There are many who are intellectually superior to me. My whole point is that you spend a lot of time posting on here. You obviously think people want to know what you have to say yet you do such a poor job of communicating that it's a major chore for people to read what you type. You might be a nice guy? I don't know. BTW....I don't have sheep, but if I did, what is your issue with that? You have something against sheep farmers?

again who care you are showing how limited you are ,by beating a dead horse .i openly admit i have bad spelling and poor grammer.by the way im over 50 years old also tell us all of your life experiences .id love to hear a interesting story about your accomplishments .here ill share one of mine with you.after working for almost 3 months every day including having to come in on my day off to check the dew point and assure the nitrogen tanks were not going to run out .i finally finished all the sections for the main cyrogenic fuel lines for the shuttle .3 months latter as i stood in my back yard and watched the shuttle climb into space i felt a bit of pride knowing that i had finished a project that no one at work wanted to touch because these fuel lines were 20,000 a section but they trusted me the guy you claim has a 3rd grade education to do it.over 2 years i did componets for the delta and extensive work on the eelv program in my lab and in the feild . every time one of these rockets lift off i know i had a little bit to do with making that possible ,pretty good accomplishment for some one with a 3 grade education as you claim and bad grammer.guess none of that mattered much as i was offered a project manangers job in california but i didnt want to move back there so i came back to the mountains.just think what i might of been able to do if i could spell like you .i might of actually accomplished something i could brag about that only a hand full of people in the world could say they have done,now go ahead embarras me with your story of greatness who cares ,embarass me with some of your achivements and sucess .ive got more if you like who cares.ive also got the pictures to prove evey word of it.so go ahead tell me how stupid i am i really want to hear more.

I too have a real difficult time trying to read these posts that have no punctuation, bad grammar, no capitalization, long run-on sentence(s)…sort of like trying to read something by “e e cummings”.

But be-that-as-it-may – are you saying that there are not enough residents of PoCo that are sober, drug-free, and looking for work to fill the few positions at SS that Rocky has left???

to ss ho no that is not at all what im saying.what im saying is there there is no need to have so many informants and 4 of them just got arrested for doing illegal things while working for the sheriff.its old habits caused by poor training and limited resources.snitchs cant be trusted they lie and use the sheriff .yet its common for the sheriff to give them a pass for felonys till they are no longer productive snitchs or till the sheriff can get another felony aginst the and put them back to work .1 of of the clowns who who just got busted has been arrested time and time again and been helping the sheriff out for years at least 13 years i know of .this snitch has no just sold drugs but done a lot of b&e assults dealt in stolen property ahd sheriff after sheriff has had in as a snitch.

Hey sideshowbob...you should know plenty about the pot smokers at SS. After all, you're the one who supplies the employees with their smoke. It seems as though you'd be against SS stepping up security and doing random drug testing because that would put you out of business dealing drugs on the mountain. Then you'd have to find something else to do to earn some extra cash.
"Drugs are everwhere," is what you claim. You should know since you're a drug dealer.

sideshowbob
again who care you are showing how limited you are ,by beating a dead horse .i openly admit i have bad spelling and poor grammer.by the way im over 50 years old also tell us all of your life experiences .id love to hear a interesting story about your accomplishments .here ill share one of mine with you.after working for almost 3 months every day including having to come in on my day off to check the dew point and assure the nitrogen tanks were not going to run out .i finally finished all the sections for the main cyrogenic fuel lines for the shuttle .3 months latter as i stood in my back yard and watched the shuttle climb into space i felt a bit of pride knowing that i had finished a project that no one at work wanted to touch because these fuel lines were 20,000 a section but they trusted me the guy you claim has a 3rd grade education to do it.over 2 years i did componets for the delta and extensive work on the eelv program in my lab and in the feild . every time one of these rockets lift off i know i had a little bit to do with making that possible ,pretty good accomplishment for some one with a 3 grade education as you claim and bad grammer.guess none of that mattered much as i was offered a project manangers job in california but i didnt want to move back there so i came back to the mountains.just think what i might of been able to do if i could spell like you .i might of actually accomplished something i could brag about that only a hand full of people in the world could say they have done,now go ahead embarras me with your story of greatness who cares ,embarass me with some of your achivements and sucess .ive got more if you like who cares.ive also got the pictures to prove evey word of it.so go ahead tell me how stupid i am i really want to hear more.

Dude, I'm not about to get into some sort of peeing contest with you. I don't feel the need to brag on a message board. I'm not rich by any means. So you admit that you can barely read or write. Wow, do you want a medal or what? Tell me this, what have you done over all these years to correct that problem? Obviously NOTHING! I will not bare a bunch of stuff about my private life on a message board full of strangers. I will say this. I graduated college, have a good job that I like, have a wonderful wife & family, have a small farm that is almost paid off & am able to live comfortably while my wife & I provide for our family.

I was merely trying to point out, (as others have), that your thoughts are VERY difficult to read. Especially when you type a long paragraph or more. You're the one that keeps going on & on about me, sheep, etc. Put it to rest sideshow.

To: Who Cares and Sideshow Bob
Great summary, Who Cares!
SideshowBob...you've admitted you are a DRUG DEALER. You said " I have to admit i sold a little weed." Regardless of the fact it was a "little" or a lot of "weed," by selling it, you've elevated yourself to the status of a drug dealer. Kudos to whoever it was that reported your ass to the Sheriff! But you'd better remember that drug dealers like yourself are the scum and plague of this County!
And by the way, Mr. Bob the drug dealer, there are two To's. The To who wrote about your ego issues wasn't me, but I agree with everything they said. You're a pathetic criminal. You know nothing about "experience," other than from a criminal's point of view.
You've admitted that you've had contact with large drug shipments and claim that you "don't do that no more." You may not, but you are still a criminal and a scourge on society because although claim YOU don't participate in drug transactions, you still know about other drugs being brought into the county and choose to keep quiet about it.
There are only two reasons a person would keep quiet about drug transactions. Either they NEED the drugs that are being shipped into the area because they're an ADDICT (which you probably are), or the person is a cowardly fool who is too afraid to report illegal activities. Are you a fool too?

sorry i have not done drugs for several years.yet again you are wrong.but now im proud of you you finally stoped beating one dead horse my grammer and spelling and have wised yp to a bone you now have and can attack me in other areas good boy now im proud of you your still a dim wit but have improved.there are few drugs in poc county who cares its not the drug hub of the mid atlantic .if you recall i was talking about the wheeling area you dingle berry.also i live if florida or is your memory really that short?i doubt there are to many people who know me who would call me a coward just take my word on that one.or ask around .as for being a fool yes i have been and on more than one ocassion when i was involved in the drug trade i was .i got involved because of a divorce and a need to make money to pay both our bills and support my son needs to a level i think he deserved .also to help another family member and myself.so i contacted freinds in other parts of the nation and asked for a favor.frankly id do what ever it took to put food on my familys table and buy what my son needed and pay medical billsbut till you have walked a mile in others shoes you just dont know do you..most of what i did when on in other states but some locally.and sadly.again im man enough to admit i was wrong and yes i was foolish for it.im a man responsible for my action and will not lie about it if asked like you did your statement deserves a answer.as for who reported me to the sheriff way back in the day they did so because of a woman and because i would not deal with them they to this day are still active .i could care less about a local sheriff interests in me back then .all they did was waste thier time because of what a snitch who was telling lies told them and he did lie about what i was doing he walked away from a serious gun charge also because of it and has been commiting all kinds of crimes for years at your expense..now a days i work to help addicts i just helped someone who had a serious iv meth problem walk away from it .i do such things when i can to help make up for past deeds.i perfer to help people not put them in jail ,this person was involved in cooking meth .you point you finger well but it never occured to you i might be doing such did it.you point fingers well but ill bet you have done nothing your self ?do you get involved in advising youth going to na meetings and talking to people reaching out for help or do you just point fingers and yell call the sheriff throw them in jail and think you have actually did something to help.education of addicts is the answer and a support system .idiots who yell the most fail to have a understanding of the real problem and what the solution is .im not aginst weed but have become anti narcotic which is the real issue.now ive addmited i was wrong and a fool for doing so .also i told you about how im adressing the issue and what im doing .now you tell me what you have done to help.or have you done nothing but complain and cry and point a finger like a true coward . because a man takes action .i dont usually speak of it like this but you pointed the finger.now pick your nose with it big mouth really what have you done other than cry and point who have you tried to help.truth is former dealers and addicts often do a lot to help others because they have been there and know how it is.so call us scum all you want just tell me what you have done.

Until this post, I've never made a single remark about your spelling or atrocious lack of grammer. Everyone misspells, and not everyone is perfect when composing sentences. I'm not one to critique and be picky about lack of commas, periods and semi-colons, and most especially when the person is an admitted dopehead and probably burned up what tiny amount of brain cells they started with in a Joker rolling paper.
Thank goodness you "have not done drugs for several years," because otherwise we would be subjected to even more of your ignorant and irrational ramblings. If you're a raving lunatic sober, then one can only imagine what crazy things you'd say high.
It made me laugh when you called me a "dingle berry." Coming from you, that's a compliment. Anyone who would brag about selling drugs to support their child and "put food on the table," then maintain that people shouldn't judge them until they've "walked a mile" in their shoes is nothing more than a scourge on society. Especially when you could have done what millions of divorced and single parents do everday, which is utilize the welfare system until you were able to stand on your own two feet. Instead, you chose to sell illegal drugs, then have the audacity to complain that someone "snitched" on you.
You're no hero, and you're a pathetic excuse of a human being. But you're right about one thing. I am "beating a dead horse" because people like you will always find an excuse instead of taking responsibility for your actions. It's easier to whine, snivel and point fingers than it is to stand up and be a man.
You keep telling yourself that you're no coward, Bob. It may take a while, but if you keep telling yourself that lie, you may actually start to believe it...

Could you people slow down a little. It is getting real hard to tell which of you is the bigger idiot.

Tom
Could you people slow down a little. It is getting real hard to tell which of you is the bigger idiot.

That's simple tom....just look in the mirror.

tom i for one would like to hear you opnion .please tell us which is the bigger idiot i just know who cares wants to win really bad.

sideshowbob
tom i for one would like to hear you opnion .please tell us which is the bigger idiot i just know who cares wants to win really bad.

Win what? I wasn't aware there was a contest going on? sideshow, you really need to lay off the whacky weed! Tell me something sideshow...if you're 50 years old. Why haven't you learned to write by now? Instead of playing on the internet all day, why don't you take some classes?

well who cares i did a post wanting to know whos the bigger idiot you or me i guess you spell well but cant read.dont worry buddy im pulling for you to win good luck.i like to play on etater all day,notice your here a lot whats wrong ?o thats right you have to wait till its dark so you can put on shadow puppet shows for the sheep.man you sure spend a lot of time in that barn.makes me wonder .by the way do you have a woman or kids?

sideshowbob
well who cares i did a post wanting to know whos the bigger idiot you or me i guess you spell well but cant read.dont worry buddy im pulling for you to win good luck.i like to play on etater all day,notice your here a lot whats wrong ?o thats right you have to wait till its dark so you can put on shadow puppet shows for the sheep.man you sure spend a lot of time in that barn.makes me wonder .by the way do you have a woman or kids?

How old did you say you were sideshow?

To: Sideshowbob:

It is elementary dear Sideshow. YOU WIN!!!

Bart Simpson
Hey sideshowbob...you should know plenty about the pot smokers at SS. After all, you're the one who supplies the employees with their smoke. It seems as though you'd be against SS stepping up security and doing random drug testing because that would put you out of business dealing drugs on the mountain. Then you'd have to find something else to do to earn some extra cash.
"Drugs are everwhere," is what you claim. You should know since you're a drug dealer.

sorry bart let me bring you up to speed i dont live in west virginia have not for years ,i dont sell or do drugs have not for years.where did you get the i supply the employees with smoke thing ??? kinda like to know that one.im all for ss steping up security in order to make it a safe place to work.im all for ramdom drug tests but only for narcotics even then people need to be offered help not fired unless they contuine to test dirty for narcotics.what you fail to understand is i am a recovering addict and firmly think i have to help others and do.putting people in jail is not the answer helping them overcome the addiction is the answer.most former addicts can tell you the cure to the problem .pointing your finger and jailing people isnt it.it works for big time international dealers who profit by the millions they fear jail but the addict going to jail helps very little it cost you money and fails to adress the real problem addiction.i just help a person kick a real iv meth addiction about a 200.00 dollar a day habit. what have you done about the issue just whine and cry like who cares?

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!