toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Drugs at Snowshoe

We welcome the new site and encourage folks to sign up for their site. It's a shame that it isn't anonymous but if you would like to pass on info to these folks just put it on etater and they will read it.

We start first with a discussion of drugs at Snowshoe. With the end of armed security at Snowshoe the local sheriff's department which has had its own problems with substance abuse will step up to the plate and take charge.

Of course, they can't even protect the county as a whole from drugs so we figure that the dopeheads are looking forward to the new security situation.

What do you think?

Showshoe Locals

Re: Drugs at Snowshoe

drugs have been bad at snowshoe for years.security didn't bother anyone with drugs when they carried guns.snowshoe has been known as the drug capital of w.v. for years.if they busted the drug pushers then it would hurt their business and the big shots wouldn't be able to rent their condos

ss is hardly the drug capitol of wva , wheeling would get my vote and theres a strong organized crime element in wheeling along with 2 national bike clubs in the area.and security has no legal authority to arrest people for drugs they are not police.wva has very mild drug problems to other states.the local law dogs dont really have the resources or funding or training to deal with drugs.most people have no clue what it takes to bust a really smart dealer.whens the last time someone got busted for a bale of trees or a kilo og blow in poc county?in some states this takes place several times a week.most of the drugs at ss are from employees who buy them at home and bring them to the resort weed,coke e,even meth are cheaper in va beach .heres a example from what ive been told 3.5 grams of coke in va will sell for 150 ,but at ss it brings 200 to 250 .in florida a kilo will sell for 10000 to 16000 or about 40.00 for 3.5 grams in bulk on the low end at least thats what im told.very few people at ss have the cash or connections to get it in bulk.you have to be some what connected to pick up a kilo for 10,00or less or so im told.and if they did it would take a long time to sell a kilo there.a kilo is about 36 ounces.

sideshowbob

Where is your proof or is this from experience? What are the names of the bike clubs in the Wheeling area?

in the wheeling area you have the grim reapers ,the sentinals,there are a hand full of pagans but few and they are spread out also the young americans and a few brothers of the wheel.as for the drug issue i just know im well traveled so to speak.

3.5 grams of coke for 150 is cheap. in md its goes for 100 per gram and no i dont do coke i just know what goes on around me.

yes suberglide it varies from state to state in florida it will sell for 80.00 while in mexico 3.5 grams of uncut coke will sell for 30 to 35 dollars.weed in poc county will sell for 240.00 a ounce,a pound will sell for 1600 to 2000 while in florida a ounce sells for 80 to 100 dollars and a lb will sell from 600 to 900 .but in arizonia a lb will sell for 300.00 if you know the right people and in mexico for 50.00 to 100.00.most of the weed in poc county comes from places like maryland and charlston and vb where it sells for 1000.00 a lb then it passes through 2 more or more peoples hands before getting to the user rarely do they have a regular distrubtion route that will last .while real drug dealers will buy bales of weed in arizona pack
it in thier cars usingsurran wrap dryer sheets and a trash compactor to compress it often they just leave thier cars in a prearranged location and take a taxi when they get the phone call and pick up their car which was packed for them in a secrect location this prevents them from having the who puzzle to put together.,usually they pay no money up front costs because they have connection shall we say either orginized crime figures or the mexican mafia they will pay 300 to 400 a lb return it to a dealer who will pay them 100 to 150 a lb for being a mule or the dealer will avoid this cost and the mule as a weak link and do the pick up him self.then may have customers in several differnt areas perhaps differnt states .for this reason alone a small sheriffs dept can hardly have the abailty to deal with a orgaxition that spreads through so many states and people who even if caught will hardly turn evidence of those above them.so while they may get lucky every so often in busting a dealer who buys a lb or 2 and resales it in ounces he probally has enough common sense not to give up much in the way of any real evidence on those above him to a small town sheriffs dept who cant relocate him or offer protection .jail time looks better than death.the snitchs the sheriff uses are using him and generally dont really know anybody worth giving up other than small time nobodys.at least this is what ive been told of course i wouldnt know myself.

while i agree ss security should have firearms and pepper spray and whater ever they need to protect them self and others it has noting to do with drugs. ss security are not police officers and cant really arrest you for possion and having a gun has little to do with that.few drug dealers at ss will carry gun while selling drugs because judges will increase jail time drastically.also they all know eachother and its not like the open aire drug markets you find in major cities where they drive by and rip eachother off or kill of the competion.they dont want attention.why dont you call up a ss security officer and ask them how often they have arrested some one for drugs and had to use their firearm in doing so .i think the answer will crush your statement .they carry guns in order to protect lifes and money in case of a nut case or armed robbery not to stop drug sales .but the wva state police will send narcotics officers to ss every so often in undercover roles as employees but any professional drug dealer who has connections will do a check up on the credentals of new people before taking on new clients to deal for them and rarely will a narc pass the test so usually all they can bust are low level nobodys whos connection are low level sin other states where the seasonal employees cpome from not making it woth the time because the feds wont waste time to bust no ones its expensive.

Actually at the new website www.snowshoemountain.webs.com
we encourage using an alias. You can speak your mind and it will not be edite. We are in no way affiliated with Snowshoe Mountain Resort. We want to see positives as well as critisism. Joining gives you a profile where you can express yourself or stay incognito. Does't matter to us.

they aren't going to do a dang thing about the drugs at snowshoe why dont we just legalize it to save the trouble. might as well be allowed there they are doing their work

snoeshoe mountain locals, please re-list web address. current one does not work.

THEY clean up long enough to pass the drug test and then go right back to doing drugs .Some people come bto work so f--- up they dont know what their job is and Lawrence &other bosses see it and dont do nothing about it Go to Foxfire and you fcan do all the drugs you want The boss wii tell you the drugs are worse at night time.

xxx
THEY clean up long enough to pass the drug test and then go right back to doing drugs .Some people come bto work so f--- up they dont know what their job is and Lawrence &other bosses see it and dont do nothing about it Go to Foxfire and you fcan do all the drugs you want The boss wii tell you the drugs are worse at night time.

Good Lord, here we go again, more Snowshoe bashing...all I have to say is that they provide me with a decent paying job and benefits so I can't complain - as a matter of fact, I am proud of that! But what do you people expect? They do drug testing and eliminate as many druggies as they possibly can. They try to perform drug testing at random but due to certain laws in WV, they can't just spring it on people. They offer the Reach program so that those who DO want help can get help. And as far as the Foxfire goes (as well as Taste of Asia, Tuscan Sun Spa, etc) it is a THIRD PARTY contract - therefore, Snowshoe has no control whatsoever with their employment choices. Besides, it's not just Snowshoe, it is Pocahontas county as a WHOLE! This just gets so old after a while...

Sideshow Bob,

There are no active biker gangs in Wheeling! Where do you get your info! And Wheeling, the drug capital of WV? While there is definitely a drug problem in Wheeling, I'd hardly say it is the drug capital of the state. You have the Pittsburgh/Columbus pipeline that runs through Wheeling. And what "mafia" connection are you talking about?

I'd say Fairmont, WV is right at the top of the list. Morgantown not far behind. Yes, Wheeling has a drug problem, but no more than any other WV city.

to who cares sorry you are sadly mistaken.ive attended sentinal parties in bellaire ohio right across the river from wheeling and moundsville on and off for years the last one had over 100 members in attandance .also i know people in the grim reapers both clubs have been in the area from the late 1960 era .as for drugs there that area is connected to pittsburgh and other areas by 2 major freeways and has been used as a major distrubution point from the early 1970 .hate to brust your bubble who cares but ive seen bales of weed in the wheeling area and kilos of cocaine on tables thousands upon thousands of hits of acid and pounds of meth in days gone by the all storred in the area till it was time to distrubute all over a 4 state area.of course i dont have anything to do with such things but i did see it and it still goes on.i recall one bust where a a entire group of young men from the martinsferry ohio area were busted which is right across the river from wheeling it involved a muliti state drug ring involving connections for jamica to ohio.and before you go saying there is no orginized crime in the are to go along with it .paulie hankish and charlie maroon were both based in that area as well and had connections from nyc to florida i grew up around them and knew them both well .both dead now paulie died in federal prison and charlie died of a heart attack in his office in bridgeport ohio across the river from wheeling.but they both have family members carrying on the family business.

who cares where or what do you base your info on?obama news releases?or a wild guess.

it's not the workers that are the problem but all the dope head skiers.if i had half the money spent on drugs at snowshoe in one year i wouldn't have to work for the rest of my life.it's the big guys with deep pockets and connections that make the money,not the little guy on the street.

been here is correct the average user expends limited funds .its just a fact

what who care are you not going to tell mme am wrong?seems we agree on some things but others we dont .that is what keeps things instering and at times fun.call the state police in the wheeling area or acrosas tyhe river in belmont county ohio they will tell you there are active bike clubs in the area.not sure they will comment on the other things .

I'd bet there are more drugs in Marlinton than at Snowshoe

more drugs pass through snowshoe in a month than marlinton in a year

supply for both comin' from the same source- ol' cheat mountain!!!

duh
I'd bet there are more drugs in Marlinton than at Snowshoe

yes except during ski season id say you were right

No matter where the drug capitol of wv is, there is still a large drug problem at ss. Many people are able to get and or sell drugs on the mountain. There is one person in paticular ontop who is known for being one of the main dealers. Then again there are suppliers like the wheeling biker groups, or mob men. Either way there are plenty of drugs comming in and out of wv. The price of weed is most certainly not 1000 a pound in vb, maybe 400 max but certainly not 1000. I have no idea the exact prices are ontop, only enough to know that its all who you talk to. Some guys come up on vacation with a small amount of pot or blow hopping to sell it cheap and make some spending money. Others live there, work there, and make side money by buying large amounts of drugs, and then pushing and selling it to small time buyers. This happens everywhere, and in every state. You can't get away from it. As far as the security. They never did anything about it but bust the idiots who were dumb enough to smoke on the lift or in public areas. And it wont be any different with a deputy stationed ontop now. Either way, there will be drugs, and there will be people who want to buy them.

I hear there are drugs coming out of Silvercreek. Don't know how true this is but that's what I heard in the village.

Good weed is about $100 for a quarter oz. Not hard to get. Drug tests for the Mtn are sceduled for Jan. If pot were legal the state could tax all of that and ski patroll would not be so grumpy in Dec. wake up. drugs are bad, pot is good. In moderation of course ;)

ski patrol thinks they are a bunch of elite special forces and will never be happy

good
Good weed is about $100 for a quarter oz. Not hard to get. Drug tests for the Mtn are sceduled for Jan. If pot were legal the state could tax all of that and ski patroll would not be so grumpy in Dec. wake up. drugs are bad, pot is good. In moderation of course ;)

true depends on where you live but its only 100.00 because its illegal if it was legal prices would drop .weed will not become legal untill user show responsiblity and there is a test to show if your under the influance not just in your system.

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!