toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
your thoughts

do you think we should be allowed to decide what churches can be built and where in the county.do you think we should have a committee to decide what religions are allowed.do you think we should promote religions that we feel are smarter, like catholics or jews, at the expense of other.do you think we should prohibit religions that we feel could cause harm to us ;such as catholic priests or muslims.do you think we should prohibit religions because we don't like the way they look or understand what they believe in.

Re: your thoughts

I think the real question is what is the definition of religion.

Should Muslims (Islam) be classified as a religion?

no if someones gets building permits from the county to build a church its none of anyones business are nation is built on freedom not regulation if the local community has a large enough jewish or catholic or muslim morman etc community to raise the funds to build and buy property they have just as much right to a church as you or i do regardless of how they worish or who.

should we give them building permits

Shiner

Ignorant bigot!

?
Shiner

Ignorant bigot!

Your debating ability is appalling. Calling names shows your true lack of intelligence.

You don't need permits to build because there is no zoning. You only need one from the health department for the pooper line.

Pan
?
Shiner

Ignorant bigot!

Your debating ability is appalling. Calling names shows your true lack of intelligence.

Do I need to debate whether or not it's a religion, no I do not. Name calling, which part of the name that I called him is not true Pan?

Guess I ****** someone off because my IP just got banned. Could I get an explanation ADMIN?

?
Pan
?
Shiner

Ignorant bigot!

Do I need to debate whether or not it's a religion, no I do not. Name calling, which part of the name that I called him is not true Pan?

Well, if you do not want to have to debate the point then why in hell would you quote Shiner just to call him/her a name? Don't climb someone's tree unless you're able and willing to back up your argument. Since your into calling names, I'm going to throw this at you; You are nothing but an internet bully that wants to call names and make people think less of themselves so you can feel better about your short comings in life. You were probably one of those kids in school that got picked on because you were never really good at anything. You know the type? 5' 9", not a stellar student, not a real athlete, just average. Average looks, average intelligence, average everything.

Actually, I'll take that back. You were probably not even average. The bullies didn't bother you because they didn't want to waste their time on you. You were a nothing and still are. That is what bugs you the most. You've spent your whole life with multiple axes to grind and you wouldn't DARE say anything to anyone's face.

Bullies don't bother me. But I do question why would someone call you a name if they wanted to change you mind.

I guess I was referring to the radical Muslims and my mind has just become a little more polarized thanks to you "?"

Easy to post when you know he got banned.

They're not banned "crazy". I don't know where you get your info from but, you're wrong. How would they post that "I guess I really ****** someone off that time, my IP is banned!" if they're banned? It's called thinking. Try that before posting.

Administrator
They're not banned "crazy". I don't know where you get your info from but, you're wrong. How would they post that "I guess I really ****** someone off that time, my IP is banned!" if they're banned? It's called thinking. Try that before posting.

It's called a proxy server,and I know who that person is and you did ban him. You threatened to call his service provider if he didn't stop, or am I lying. Hows that for thinking before you speak.

What about witches????

Know of any?

Crazy
Administrator

It's called a proxy server,and I know who that person is and you did ban him. You threatened to call his service provider if he didn't stop, or am I lying. Hows that for thinking before you speak.

I knew you would say that. You took the bait. hook, line and sinker. Now, we have an admission.

I knew you would say that. You took the bait. hook, line and sinker. Now, we have an admission.[/quote]

Last time I checked proxy servers are not illegal on this site.

About hour ago when bravenet sent me an email. By the way by doing what you just did you broke one of your terms of agreement through bravenet.
CHeck and Mate

And what may that be?

Another question, did you inform Bravenet that you are using a proxy to bi-pass a ban? That you are using a proxy to essentially troll one of their sites? Somehow, I don't think so since they are the ones that informed me about contacting your service provider and then possibly pressing charges. All we needed was an IP. Mission accomplished. You know golf boy, your ax to grind is in fact a vendetta. That's pretty interesting.

Administrator
Another question, did you inform Bravenet that you are using a proxy to bi-pass a ban? That you are using a proxy to essentially troll one of their sites? Somehow, I don't think so since they are the ones that informed me about contacting your service provider and then possibly pressing charges.

Of course I did, They said you can't do that. That essentially you are blowing smoke.
Did you read your terms and agreements yet to see why the site will be shut down.

Really? Do you want to swap emails from them? I'd be happy to!

?
Administrator
Another question, did you inform Bravenet that you are using a proxy to bi-pass a ban? That you are using a proxy to essentially troll one of their sites? Somehow, I don't think so since they are the ones that informed me about contacting your service provider and then possibly pressing charges.

Of course I did, They said you can't do that. That essentially you are blowing smoke.
Did you read your terms and agreements yet to see why the site will be shut down.

Maybe you could log onto that email account and i'll tell you in private if you'd like, the one you were on earlier

Nah. Let's do it here.

Administrator
Nah. Let's do it here.

Then I would be violating terms, so i'd rather not

I see.

Well, I just re-read the Bravenet Terms Of Service, and just as I remembered it, Basically, we can refuse service (Ban) anyone we see fit too, without notice or explanation.
So, who's blowing smoke now?

Oh, and BTW, using a Proxy is not illegal, but using one with the express purpose to Troll, Spam, or otherwise circumvent protections and Terms of service IS illegal.

sorry admin but ? is the one blowing smoke and if you can see that then.... what a shame! when asked to antie up he chickens out! ? is a joke.

hate to admit it but i dont think we should change a thing on the buildings in marlinton. them buidings have been there for over a 100 yrs.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are pathetic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check. Mate. I suppose.

How many times have we seen this crap on etater? Someone is going to take down etater!!!!!!!! EWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! Scary! ? can go p i s s up a rope! You are illegitimate and a pretender! Go back to the golf course little boy!

I think "?" needs some cheese to go with that whine.

how did you all get from Building a Church to proxy and other things?

It's funny how question mark has shut the hell up after his bluff was called!~ Good job admin! As the another poster said, we've seen this crap before with ppl wanting to take down etater! It never happens though! Etater is it's own force and we will support it no matter what.

I would also like to say that etater has never been better! You can go on here now with out being attaked! That is excellant! Admin you do a bang up job! Good for you!

I read the thread about Fort hood "?" and I saw you get taken to the woodshed by administrator. Here is the thread: http://pub11.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=893223114&frmid=10&msgid=1035087&cmd=show Every thing you said was countered! Kareem Abdul Jabar?? That is hilarious! Last night, you had the gall to say that you made admin look bad! You are a joke! You do not have the intelligence to argue with someone that is educated! Maybe you should go back to that golf course "Tiger"?

after having one thread deleted and this one getting off course i will get to the point i was trying to make.most people will agree that we have a right to what church we go to and what we believe in with out being discriminated against.with this in mind;i feel that any business that is legal in west virginia should be allowed in poca co. making rules or regulations to keep certain business's out is just as bad as keeping churches out.not only is it discrimination against the business but the people who would like to work there.to pick one business over other businesses would be like picking one religion over another.people should have a choice of what they work at the same as what church they go to.

there is a very easy to understand and informative book called islam for dummies. is anyone aware the islam is based on judism and christianity alibet years older. it recognizes jesus, moses, abraham as superior teachers. also there are several sects, just as in the jewish and christian faith. jihaid also has meanings of change, tolerance, education and love. please be informed before quoting glen beck or fox snews. hare krishna anyone? did wonders for wheeling's economy. shouldn't the point be tolerance and peace?

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!