toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
What are you doing for Thanksgiving & what are you most thankful for?

Re: What are you doing for Thanksgiving & what are you most thankful for?

Peter
Im thankful for my 7" d i c k. It ain't much but the women seem to love its girth. Its almost 3 fingers wide. Its worth the price of admission I guess. If there's any women in the county that would like it to go in there holes leave a message here.

I hope the moderators get your I.P. address.

Oh! Haha! The admin got it! All you have to do is post. Only 7???? You have a lot of catching up to do. You should hope for another puberty. Deleted, banned.

Peter, if that is an example of your social skills, no wonder you have to try to hit on women on a blog!

Now, back to the original question. We are going to my sisters house with my family who all live locally. It's a little football - and a lot of food.

I am most grateful for the existence of my family and their overall good health - and the love that I have been shown unconditionally.

I hope everyone has a safe and happy Thanksgiving!!

Hands down! It's my family....I'm very thankful that our family is healthy and alive. There is nothing more important to me than our family.
Our thoughts and prayers go out to those who have lost loved ones anytime of the year but, especially through the Holidays.

spending it with my lady freind and my folks

Very thankful for my family. I love them all and would be lost without them.I plan to spend Thanksgiving day with them enjoying a big ol' turkey dinner.

I am thrilled to be spending Thanksgiving with my 3 brothers, two sister-in-laws, nephew and daughter. Good food, good company and lots of lively chatter.

God bless my family, which I am most thankful for them!!!

im thankful for my pretty little girl adn my new bf who has changed my life

I am most thankful for Jesus dying on the cross to give us all a chance at eternal life. I am second most thankful for my family and the time that is not only spent with them on Thanksgiving day but every day.

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!