toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Fox News Lies Again

Two weeks ago, it was discovered that Sean Hannity doctored tapes & juxteposed old footage in order to make it appear that crowds for these "tea parties" were much larger than they really were. He was caught lying & humiliated. Now they're at it again. Looks like they used old footage to make it appear that crowds for Palin's book signings were much bigger than they actually were. Fair & Balanced....only the partisan clowns really believe it. This is SHAMEFUL!

http://www.alternet.org/blogs/peek/144071/fox_issues_on-air_apology_for_misleading_footage_of_palin_crowds?utm_source=feedblitz&utm_medium=FeedBlitzRss&utm_campaign=alternet

Re: Fox News Lies Again

Fox Issues On-Air Apology for Misleading Footage of Palin Crowds

Following ThinkProgress’ report yesterday that Fox News had recycled old file footage of Sarah Palin rallies to assert that she is currently getting huge turnouts on her book tour, the network issued an on-air apology this afternoon. Fox’s Happening Now co-host Jane Skinner said it was mistake, but didn’t explain how it happened:

In the tease before the segment — the tease to commercial — we told you how those people were already lining up to meet Palin. The problem is, we didn’t actually show you the video we were referencing. Instead, we mistakenly aired what’s called file tape of Sarah Palin. We didn’t mean to mislead anybody in that tease. It was a mistake. And for that, we apologize.

Re: Fox News Lies Again

Interesting how tom, norma rae & the usual partisan tools are ignoring this thread like the plague!

Re: The Obama Administration Lies Again

The Obama Administration has been caught falsifing the records of jobs being created by the failed stimulas plan pushed through congress. They didn't think anyone woud notice that a state the size of Florida doesn't have 92 congressional districts. They no doubt thought, if the people were dumb enough to elect Obama in the first place they wouldn't catch on to them inflating the number of jobs created. Did you see them trying to explain their lying to members of congress by making excuses. One man even went so far as to try and bring the Bush administration into the discussion.
What a bunch of idiots.

You shouldn't be worried about Fox News lying to us. You should worry about the dishonest Obama administration. He has surrounded himself with radical left wing nut cases and they aren't wasting anytine. It took most administrations 3 or 4 years to get this corrupt.

LOL

Poor tom, instead of just manning up & admitting what faux news is all about, he has to play the old, "but your guys," deflection to keep from manning up. Tom, you ain't hearing me pal....I'm not a big Obama fan. Your deflection failed!

Be a man tom & comment on how faux news brainwashes you & the other sheep!

hummmmmmm there is a big differance between a newman streaching the truth and a president.and from what ive seem old obama has done some serious streaching.add in pelosi the left wing loon and you got 2 endless rubberbands

sideshowbob
hummmmmmm there is a big differance between a newman streaching the truth and a president.and from what ive seem old obama has done some serious streaching.add in pelosi the left wing loon and you got 2 endless rubberbands

Look, another one of the sheep plays the "but Obama" card to deflect from the topic of the thread because he doesn't have the guts to address it.

hey who cares do you obamabots know if obamas nose was to grow 1/4 of a inch for every lie hes told he couldnt turn around inside a large barn without tearing the walls down/

by the way who cares it seems your as scared of fox news as obama is parinoia is awfull isnt it

Still can't find the guts to address the topic of the thread....hugh sideshow?

Why is it that the wingnuts always try to change the subject when they are asked to address something negative about their party, one of its members or pundits?

And when they do find the guts to address the issue, they simply can't do it on it's own merrits. They always have to play the old, "oh yeah, well your guys... " game.

to who cares hey man fox news is not a political party they are a news show do you know the differance ?wow i bet you dont do you

FAUX news is a mouthpiece for the gop like MSNBC is for the left.

I dont know why im surprised that ppl are still fussing about this, i voted for obama because i thought he might do a better job then his predecessor, and so far im not surprised that he turned out to be just what i expected, another generic democrat. if the economy is doing good by 2012 i might vote for him again, if not i might vote for someone else. Anyone we put into office is a result of the process they went thru to get there, and its always one of two choices, pick the lesser of two evils and hope for the best.
as for the so called news services, theyre all *info-tainment* where ratings are more important then accuracy, and the only way theyll change is if ppl stop watching. so i stopped watching.

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!