toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Heard a whisper about Zoning!!!

Phineas Spinbottom just reported in that there is talk about zoning in the upper end of the county. Fortunately, it is against zoning. But we have heard the words Saffer and Fleming associated with that talk. What is going on?

Re: Heard a whisper about Zoning!!!

Looks like the Norma Rae is on a fishing expidition. Starting zoning rumors about people & it isn't even an election year. Norma Rae is like the NRA....if there's an election coming up you know Norma will always throw out the zoning "rumors" to try & hurt the dem candidate. He can NEVER substantiate it so he just throws it out there to stir the pot. Predictable, just like the NRA...you know if it's an election year they're gonna start with the "they're coming for your guns" B.S. & the rednecks circle the wagons thinking it's true. BTW....Obama won...anyone come knocking on the door for your guns yet?

So you are against the NRA?

I'm against the lies that they perpetrate. I own guns. I'm not the least bit worried that the government wants to come take them.

Zoning is worse that the gun issue. In zoning, someone takes your control of your land. In the other, you just use the right to use your gun. That's why we have to be modern day "Minutemen" ready to go to battle at the first breath of zoning.

Agree, but I've seen you throw the zoning issue out & tie it to people that you don't like or want to see win an office, when it's been a complete LIE!

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!