toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
sherrifs dept

why is corry rose riding with dave walton? is she posing as a deputy? i thought her job title was administrative assistant.

Re: sherrifs dept

Same reason as the pee tester was on patrol when he got hurt!!!

Granny b,
If you really want to know why not just call the Sheriff and ask him? The number to his office is 304-799-4710.

you have togo through corry to get to the sherrif. and i know from experience he dosent return phone calls.

granny b,
Then why don't you call Corey Rose and ask her? Or call Dave Walton and ask him?

i can see you have no experience trying to get answers from the sherrifs department

I know Sheriff Jonese is a very good man! He will truthfully answer any question that you have. I am tired of hearing the Sheriff's Department slammed. Pocahontas County has the best Sheriff proably in her history!! He works very hard many many hours a week for the citizens of our County. On November 4th 2008 ,a near record amount of voters came out to the polls and voted. If you weren't one of the people who did you have no right to complain. However 70% of the people who did come out to vote elected Sheriff Jonese, to run the Sheriff's office by proably one of the biggest landslides in Pocahontas County history. If people aren't satisified with the job that he is doing there are no age, gender, or educational requirements to running for that office. Anyone who thinks they can do a better job,the next time to file to run is January 2012. Go to the County Clerks office file to run and if you can get 51% of the voters to elect you then you can run the Sheriff's Office. Until that time let Sheriff Jonese ,do his job. That's what we elected him to do And I will add again that he is doing a mighty fine job

I agree he has been the best sherrif we,ve had in History of P.C.

But what about the criminals he keeps on the force!!!

How can he be the best sheriff.He hasn't been in a year so far.Let get real for once look what has happen so far.I will make any comments I want free country .

Are you sure they're criminals? Haven't seen any proof yet????

Did you ever think that are going around getting donations for the christmas gift giving that they do?

I voted for Dave,but in Jonese' defence I would love to see what kind of a "bang up " job some of you would do.What difference does it make that she was riding with him. They both work at the Sherrifs Dept,maybe it had to do with their job.If they were parked in a dark alley in a County Vehicle while on duty maybe your concern would be justified.

to easy
its easy to call him the best weve had in a long time when you look at what was in office in the past,if thats what you compare him to your right but comparing a rodeo clown to a carnival clown is not fare and in the end you still are stuck with clowns .

to pchs mom dont worry we all pretty well know which deputies have been parked in dark allys or back roads with women and some are married at least so i hear

Our sheriff departments sucks!!!!! Look at all the people they smack on the hand and tell to go on. They don;'t do anything but try to make themselves look good. Heck their was a woman and her kid held to gun point the other night by her husband and guess what he told her... to leave. Thats it he didn't do a thing about it. And then he told her she had to let the little boy go stay with him for a couple of days. Now what the heck. Like that is a safe enviroment. We don't have a sheriff's department anymore. They are all scared and won't do anything to anyone. Everyone can get on here and say how good they WERE about busting people but what happened to that. They got threatned and put their tails between their legs and ran their puppy butts home. So please I don't want to her it.

Well how would you like it if the police showed up at your house. Then ask your girlfriend what's she doing with you.Then ask her out.There really here to protect the people. All they worry about is who there nexted lay will be.

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!