Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
MISSING DOG -- PLEASE READ

Hello Everyone,

Our large fawn male English Mastiff is missing from the Beaver Creek area. He is approximately 180lbs, tan in color with a dark face and very friendly.
He is no danger to people, pets or livestock and he has no value as a breeding animal. He is just a family pet and we really want him back.
His name is "Gauge" and any information will be greatly appreciated. We just want our boy back.

Re: MISSING DOG -- PLEASE READ

Let's keep this link bumped up!!!! It is awful to lose a pet!

Here's a sample of what an English mastiff looks like!

*Bump*

Gauge is a really sweet dog I hope you guys find him soon!!!!

DID ANYONE FIND THE DOG YET?

Not yet, but we are still looking and trying to get the word out.

Have you put it on the radio?

I just saw a dog resembling this one at the Marlinton Middle School. Approximately at 8:55 a.m. It was a tan male, had no collar on. Did not know about this one. If I happen to see it again, I will try to call it by name. I do not see a phone number to call. Hope you find it. Good Luck!!

We looked for 3 hrs. and did not find him, he is around the hospital/middle school he was also seen at home health @ 8:30 this morning. You might want to post your phone number as the neighbor hood was willing to keep a lookout. Including hospital staff he is looking hungry so we were told.

Thanks so much but that wasn't Gauge. I went up there this morning and my husband did also. It was a Fila and the actual owner was up there picking him up when I arrived.
I really appreciate everyone looking out for him and I am really glad that this man was re united with his dog.

Lisa

I am so sorry it was not him, we will keep an eye out for him.

LW

Gosh I sure hope you find him. English Mastiffs are such wonderful dogs. I had a long haired 200 pound one and would do anything for him.

Someone had to see this dog. He is way too big to just disappear.

Joel

Yes, they are the best dogs that I have ever dealt with and Jason waited so long to have one.
It is a real shame that he is missing. It is totally unlike Gauge to wander. He is a real homebody, like most Mastiffs.
I really do thank you all for your concern and efforts. It is hard to believe that a 200lb dog dropped off the face of the earth.
It's been a week now, but we are still hopefull.

Keep hope! Ours went missing from the Marlinton area a while back. She was gone for about a week and had ended up all the way in Slaty Fork. Thank goodness, some very kind folks picked her up and saved her from rt 219 before she was hit by a vehicle. She had her first birthday the month she went missing, so, she was just a pup still. She is home now and we couldn't be happier. I hope you find you sweet boy!

Bump!!!

AShplundh probably stole it for a fighting ring

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!