toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Women Are Taking Over - It's Official

Sorry gentlemen, the so-called "weaker sex" is bringing home the bacon - and buying the home as well!
Ladies, we have known we were taking over for years - now it's official!!

Extracted from AOL
Posted: 11/6/09Filed Under:Nation 27 (Nov. 5) -- The United States may have officially entered the age of woman.

According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, this fall, for the first time in U.S. history, women have surpassed men and now make up more than 50 percent of the nation's workforce. In 1967, by comparison, they accounted for just one-third of all workers.

Signs of the changing landscape in gender relations are just about everywhere you look:

• Double the number of single women are now purchasing homes in America than there are single men.
• Four out of every 10 women are are now their family's primary breadwinner, a sharp increase from past decades.
• The New Hampshire State Legislature is now made up of a majority of women, a first for a legislative body in the U.S., and the number of women in government continues to edge up nationwide.
• Women now account for 30 percent of math Ph.D.s, up from just 5 percent in the 1960s.
• On average, women read nine books every year. Men only read four, and women account for 80 percent of the U.S. fiction market.
• The World Bank recently estimated that the global earning power of women will reach an estimated $18 trillion by the year 2014, up $5 trillion today.

"Women really have become the dominant gender," said Guy Garcia, author of "The Decline of Men." "What concerns me is that guys are rapidly falling behind. Women are becoming better educated than men, earning more than men, and, generally speaking, not needing men at all. Meanwhile, as a group, men are losing their way."

That seems especially true during tough economic times. While the economy has shed millions of jobs during the recession of 2008 and 2009, men have been three times more likely to lose theirs than women, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

Dr. Heidi Shierholz, an economist with the Economic Policy Institute, said that in the case of the recession, there really haven't been any winners in the labor force.

"As the economy improves, many of the blue-collar jobs that men hold are likely to return," Shierholz said. "But the longer-term picture is that we're seeing women continue to make relative gains in the workplace. That's not surprising when women are getting good educations and earning solid degrees."

Re: Women Are Taking Over - It's Official

If the women are working more than us men, doesn't that mean WE finally took over?

(I've got the Power!) You asked for it and you got it! You treat Women with respect and how you would want to be treated! That means your butt gets kicked to the curb. If you expect to lay around, hunt and fish, for us to take care of your needs like a Mommy, then you have another thing coming! Think we still want you for enjoyment after that? Lets get real. Just think about it, BOYS! We women, usually outlast the BOYS. You can wind up alone. We can still be Cougars, a big plus there, too, is that they don't have backaches. The younger ones will be better too, because alot of them have grown up seeing their Mom doing everything on her own and respecting their Mom tremendously for always having time for them. Treat us right, or you will be gone. The real women can see you coming a mile away and we avoid you like the plague! Good luck getting a date...maybe you will have to end up dating other BOYS, you USER! It used to be the older men with the younger girls. My, how the tables have turned! And how these young men are so built, without those beer guts and beards! Altogether yummy, I might say! Women now have the power and money to keep ourselves looking good, too. Women, I am here to tell you that life is too short. Get your self esteem up and get rid of the USERS! Let them move into the new Brotherly Love Lodge, surrounded by their taxidermy trophies, ROFLMAO! And think, another plus, the bear rugs, deer heads and fish will be out of your bedroom, replaced by candlelight, soft music and the sweet cologned scent of a sexy young stud! I won't marry because of setups and hitmen. We women are smart. But who will get the "gold mine" when I'm gone, after all of this education and pay? The Real Man who treated me right and my child/children I may have!

Look who's smiling now! I just "kicked you to the curb" and finished getting a sweet back massage and lucious smooch off of my sexy young stud! I'm getting off of here and going into the candlelight! Oh the Scent of his cologne! Yummy! Yummy!

You are tongue-tied! In your face!

I think Rodney McDowall sang it best when he said:

(CHORUS)
Older women, make beautiful lovers
Older women, they understand
I've been around some, and I have discovered
That older women know just how to please a man.

(Verse)
Everybody seems to love those younger women
From eighteen on up to twenty-five
Well I love 'em too, but I'm tellin' you
Learnin' how to really love, takes a little time.

(Verse)
So baby don't you worry about growin' older
Those young girls ain't got nothin' in you
'Cause it takes some livin', to get good at givin'
And givin' love is just where you could teach them a thing or two.

Re: Women have Taken Over - It's Official

Joke

Re: Women have Taken Over - It's Official

ROFLMAO Old Rocker! Skip the Brotherly Love Lodge altogether, and straight to the pine box!

Jeepers this thread has surely taken a direction I never thought of. I was proud of women who worked hard to be thought of as smart and capable and worthy
of being paid a fair wage.

Whatever your mind set - we've come a long way baby!

This was indeed a fun thread before I cleaned it up. (Not saying it's bad now mind you.) Very entertaining! We had a user named Oh Wow post what I saw as a twisted love scene from a movie but in a classy way. We had Cougar, Old Rocker and the aspiring harlequin romance meets Stephen King author going back and forth. It was hilarious and frankly, made it fun to moderate this site. Etater after dark folks. You never know what you're going to get!

It was great, guys! I am still out of breath from laughing! Thank you and good night.

You go GIRL...YOU MAKE MY DAY, I was kind of down.
Reading your post put me back track.

Well darn, sounds like I missed the good stuff that was cleaned up. Too bad. But as for the rest of the post We are women, hear us roar!!!!!!
Could it be that all the administrators are men??LOL

Thank you all. It is fun! I hope after reading this, the guys will lose those beer guts and shave off those ugly beards! I don't think they really want to go to the Brotherly Love Lodge, or to the pine box, LOL. They had just better treat us right!

From last night, what was erased, some brief info. to guess what you missed out on...guess someone noticed I had said, "You are tongue-tied! In your face!" ...

Lets put it this way, the identity of the Cougar is not a little old lady like Sophia on the Golden Girls. Use your imagination LOL. She's a newer generation, better than Blanche Devereaux on the Golden Girls.

This Cougar reflects alot more of Priscilla Presley on Dancing with the Stars. Remember, she did the split, got up, and wiggled through the Foxtrot dance? I also admire Demi and Ashton. No wonder the Cougar has a sexy, young, cologned stud!

ROFLMAO E-Tater After Dark!

P.S. Someone doesn't like dating ...that's ok...I sure don't go for . ROFLMAO

(She's got the Gold Mine...He's got the Shaft!)

The difference between men and women.
Mom and Dad were watching TV when Mom said, 'I'm tired, and it's
getting
late. I think I'll go to bed'

She went to the kitchen to make sandwiches for the next day's
lunches.
Rinsed out the popcorn bowls, took meat out of the freezer for
supper
the following evening, checked the cereal box levels, filled the
sugar
container, put spoons and bowls on the table and started the coffee
pot
for brewing the next morning.
She then put some wet clothes in the dryer, put a load of clothes
into
the washer, ironed a shirt and secured a loose button She picked up
the
game pieces left on the table, put the phone back on the charger
and put
the telephone book into the drawer.
She watered the plants, emptied a wastebasket and hung up a towel
to
dry.

She yawned and stretched and headed for the bedroom. She stopped by
the
desk and wrote a note to the teacher, counted out some cash for the
field trip, and pulled a text book out from hiding under the chair.

She signed a birthday card for a friend, addressed and stamped the
envelope and wrote a quick note for the grocery store. She put both
near
her purse.

Mom then washed her face with 3 in 1 cleanser, put on her Night
solution
& age fighting moisturizer, brushed and flossed her teeth and filed
her
nails.

Dad called out, 'I thought you were going to bed.'

'I'm on my way,' she said.

She put some water into the dog's dish and put the cat outside,
then
made sure the doors were locked and the patio light was on.

She looked in on each of the kids and turned out their bedside
lamps and
TV's, hung up a shirt, threw some dirty socks into the hamper, and
had a
brief conversation with the one up still doing homework.
In her own room, she set the alarm; laid out clothing for the next
day,
straightened up the shoe rack. She added three things to her 6 most
important things to do list She said her prayers, and visualized
the
accomplishment of her goals.

About that time, Dad turned off the TV and announced to no one in
particular. 'I'm going to bed.'

And he did...without another thought.

Anything extraordinary here? Wonder why women live longer...?

CAUSE WE ARE MADE FOR THE LONG HAUL..... (and we can't die sooner,
we
still have things to do!!!!)

Wome are phenomenal

You're right! Women can do anything! Add one more thing! I'd throw that television right out the window, along with !

I, , would call up my sexy, cologned young stud !

Good plan!

Now seriously men, it's not about money anymore, but women would be so good to you. We wouldn't nag or gripe if you would just do this:

Give us a compliment from time to time...we'd give you one, too. Be Our Friend...we'd be there for you! When we're sick, baby us some...we'd do it for you! Let the house be a home and quit expecting a museum all the time, especially when we both work. If you have kids, laugh and roll around on the floor tickling the crap out of them from time-to-time.

You just might find candlelight burning for you after all. Just please, don't have the taxidermy and NFL stuff in there. We women love looking feminine and pretty, take care of yourself, too!

Where have all the good guys gone that ARE in my age group? Do they exist anymore? If not, then I have to go Cougaring, LOL.

Elementary

Oh now c'mon! The new admin are pretty cool! Just ask Cougar! I let this thing go to the point last night that I nearly needed a garden hose to cool Miss Cougar down. When was the last time that happened on the 'tater? I like letting people stretch their legs a bit after the kiddies go to bed and then clean it up before morning. That has been a problem here in the past; etater users felt as if they were being censored for everything they even thought.

Debbie Defibaugh Lynn
Good plan!

It only seems right, doesn't it?

Makes me think of Tina Turner, for some odd reason. But that song is now stuck in my head!

"You'd Better Be Good to Me"

And I really don't see
Why it's so hard to be good to me
And you know I don't understand
What's your plan that you can't be good to me?

Administrator
Elementary

Oh now c'mon! The new admin are pretty cool! Just ask Cougar! I let this thing go to the point last night that I nearly needed a garden hose to cool Miss Cougar down. When was the last time that happened on the 'tater? I like letting people stretch their legs a bit after the kiddies go to bed and then clean it up before morning. That has been a problem here in the past; etater users felt as if they were being censored for everything they even thought.

Yes, the Administrators are really cool! Yes, after the story-telling, I needed a cigarette, they got the garden hose after me! It was fun! ROFLMAO

We're going to teach these Hillbilly Boys how to take us to Hillbilly Heaven. ROFLMAO...I hope they wake up and shave off those ugly beards and suck in the beer guts, at least! And get rid of that chewing tobacco if they want a lucious smooch!

How to spot a Cougar:
1. She looks hot!
2. She's walking around with a smile on!
3. If you're younger than her, walk up beside her and hear her purrrr/growllll
4. If you're older than her, walk up beside her and feel her claws!

ROFLMAO

Since were back on the subject!

Sophia Loren, need I say more?

And I still Dream of Jeannie!

Fine Wine Fan, you really know your True Cougars, like me! We like to look HOT and sexy. Men, clean up your acts and get what you've been missing! See what being a good Boy could get you! Fine Wine Fan obviously does! Michelle Pfeiffer's a Cougar, too, and she played "CatWoman!" Sharon Stone, yes, from Basic Instinct, is a Cougar, as well as Demi Moore!

Nighty night. The candles are burning.

yes we have finally taken over. more women work than men

Cougars are everywhere now! There is even a Cougar School! Just go to Yahoo Shine and search for Cougars. It is so interesting. I saw Ashton's picture there, while I was looking, yummy yummy! Lucky Demi!

Hey Women! Post some pictures of some sexy young men celebrities! I don't know how to get pictures to show when I do it.

Love that video of the Cougars! Learning how to really love, does take a little time.

Now that is me, I'm so close to Dolly's body type with Sophia Loren's hair...and I love those tight-fittin' jeans!

"I'm old enough to be that boy's Lover!" LOL

New Puppy

Two blondes went to the pound where each adopted a puppy. The joy of their new best friend was quickly overshadowed when they got home and the first blonde said, "I think we're in trouble, how are we going to tell them apart?"

This lead to several hours of concentration until finally, the second blonde said, "I've got an idea. We'll tie a red bow around my puppy and a blue bow around yours."

The next day the first blonde comes running up to the second when she got home, "Oh no, I can't tell whose puppy is whose. They've pulled the ribbons off while they were playing."

"OK, we need to find a better way to tell them apart," says the second blonde. After several more hours of concentration, they came up with the bright idea of getting different colored collars.

Again, the next day, the first blonde comes running up to the second as soon as she gets home, "Oh no, I can't tell whose puppy is whose. They've pulled their collars off while they were playing."

"There's got to be some way to tell them apart," says the second blonde.

After several more hours of concentration, the first blonde finally comes up with another idea, "I know! Why don't you take the black one and I'll take the white one!"

==========================================

Brunette Joke

A young brunette goes into the doctor's office and says that her body hurts wherever she touches it.

"Impossible," says the doctor. "Show me."

She takes her finger and pushes her elbow and screams in agony. She pushes her knee and screams, pushes her ankle and screams and so on it goes.

The doctor says, "You're not really a brunette are you?"

She says, "No, I'm really a blonde."

"I thought so," he says. "Your finger is broken."

====================================================

Painting the Porch

A blonde, wanting to earn some money, decided to hire herself out as a handyman-type and started canvassing a wealthy neighborhood. She went to the front door of the first house and asked the owner if he had any jobs for her to do.

"Well, you can paint my porch. How much will you charge?"

The blonde said, "How about 50 dollars?"

The man agreed and told her that the paint and ladders she would need were in the garage.

The man's wife, inside the house, heard the conversation and said to her husband, "Does she realize that the porch goes all the way around the house?"

The man replied, "She should. She was standing on the porch."

A short time later, the blonde came to the door to collect her money.

"You're finished already?" he asked.

"Yes," the blonde answered, "and I had paint left over, so I gave it two coats."

Impressed, the man reached in his pocket for the $50. "And by the way," the blonde added, "that's not a Porch, it's a Ferrari."

=======================================================

Hilarious Blonde Joke

A blonde was driving home after work and got caught in a really bad hailstorm. Her car was covered with dents, so the next day she took it to the repair shop. The shop owner saw that she was a blonde, so he decided to have some fun. He told her just to go home and blow into the tail pipe really hard, and all the dents would pop out.

So, the blonde went home, got down on her hands and knees and started blowing into her car's tailpipe. Nothing happened. She blew a little harder, and still nothing happened.

Her roommate, another blonde, came home and said, "What are you doing?" The first blonde told her how the repairman had instructed her to blow into the tailpipe in order to get all the dents to pop out.

Her roommate rolled her eyes and said... "HEL-LOOOOOOOO ...You gotta roll up the windows!!!

===============================================
Hiding From the Cops

A blonde, a brunette and a redhead are running from the cops. They hide on a potato farm. They crawl into some potato bags. The first cop pokes the bag with the brunette in it. She says, "Meow." The cop confirms that it is just a cat. The second cop pokes the bag with the redhead in it. She says, "Woof." The cop says that it is just a dog. The third cop pokes the bag with the blonde in it. She say in her sweetest voice, "Potato."

The Ultimate Sacrifice

There is a brunette and a blonde hanging over the edge of a cliff off a piece of rope. They realize that the rope will break if one of them doesn't let go and they will both fall to their deaths. The brunette starts this big heartwarming speech about how she is going to sacrifice herself. At the end of the speech the blonde starts clapping.

Cougar with her Claws out
Now that is me, I'm so close to Dolly's body type with Sophia Loren's hair...and I love those tight-fittin' jeans!

We're gonna need some pictorial proof of that. J/k

ROFLMAO...those were good.

The hottest hunks of my time were, (sorry, I don't know how to post pictures), Sylvester Stallone from Cobra, (the sunglasses and the tight jeans) Matt Dillon from the Outsiders and Elvis, the GI version (so hot, a man in military uniform) will always be the hottest.

The hottest song of all time, was "Burning Love," by Elvis! Lord, almighty, I feel my temperature rising...

Bonnie Tyler "Holding Out for a Hero"

Where have all the good men gone
And where are all the gods?
Where's the street-wise Hercules
To fight the rising odds?
Isn't there a white knight upon a fiery steed?
Late at night I toss and turn and dream
of what I need

[Chorus]

I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero 'til the end of the night
He's gotta be strong
And he's gotta be fast
And he's gotta be fresh from the fight
I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero 'til the morning light
He's gotta be sure
And it's gotta be soon
And he's gotta be larger than life

Somewhere after midnight
In my wildest fantasy
Somewhere just beyond my reach
There's someone reaching back for me
Racing on the thunder end rising with the heat
It's gonna take a superman to sweep me off my feet

[Chorus]

Up where the mountains meet the heavens above
Out where the lightning splits the sea
I would swear that there's someone somewhere
Watching me

Through the wind end the chill and the rain
And the storm and the flood
I can feel his approach
Like the fire in my blood

How to Sweep a Woman off Her Feet/Dating 101:

Don't get embarassed, but some guys just haven't had any other guy tell them how to treat real women. We women, realize this. You don't have to spend a fortune either, real women are usually looking for heart! Flowers, candy and gifts are usually Valentines, Anniversaries and birthdays, and occassionally, out of the blue.

Call her (if you don't know her last name, duh, check the mailbox). No name on her mailbox? When you see her in person, ask for her phone number. She will even understand if you whisper. It takes courage. Don't just land at her front door, because a woman likes to look hot, not get caught off guard.

A movie, don't you dare take her to an action film! You can put up with a chic flick to get your arm around her. Just get sleep the night before, so you don't catch your zzz's in the movie, lol

Rack 'em up!

If you want to get close to her, slow dance and go ahead and melt. If you don't want to slow dance, (afraid of stepping on her feet) listen to some "sweet" music (during the drive, moderate in case you guys wanna talk)...alot do like country...just don't play the ones about fishin' in the dark and love got me in here, love got me out...however it goes, with that dog...you want "turn on" songs, like "Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy," ROFL, on a cold fall night, you may want to stop and "cuddle" for a few, on the way home, remember she likes candlelight, so when I say "cuddle," just "cuddle").

Just men, quit thinking of yourselves all the time and think of the feminine wishes of a real woman! When you think of each other, you both have fun!

Those claws will come down, if you don't get jealous if she beats you at pool! Remember older women are beautiful lovers! She may go for a guy her own age if they follow these tips.

P.S. Work on your manners, open her door for her. No matter if Women have taken over, they still want their door opened UNLESS they say they can get it. (very few do say that) You have to show us Men can be nice.

The weekend's coming...Yes!

Cold weather and time to cuddle your sweet thing! Get those candles out!

Sorry, as far as watching a movie. I do not consider that as spending time together no matter what the movie is. You might as well be in two different rooms or sitting back to back both watching a different tv for two hours. Your not really together. I hate movies. 99.9% of them are trash and a big waste of time. I am actually insulted when someone asks me if I want to watch a movie. Like, my company isn't good enough.

Sorry, if that's the way you feel. Go out to dinner instead, then. You could spend time together that way and you wouldn't have to cook.

Pan
Cougar with her Claws out

We're gonna need some pictorial proof of that. J/k

Picture it...Sicily...no wait a minute, I'm not like Sophia off the Golden Goats (I meant to say Girls), LOL...remember when Priscilla Presley wore her cougar/leopard outfit on Dancing with the Stars?...I love to Foxtrot, like her. Elvis taught her real good!

Just picture Sophia Loren with Dolly's body! Need I say more? And ladies, where are all of the pictures of the sexy young male celebrities I asked for, please? (I don't know how to post pictures.)

Administrator
This was indeed a fun thread before I cleaned it up. (Not saying it's bad now mind you.) Very entertaining! We had a user named Oh Wow post what I saw as a twisted love scene from a movie but in a classy way. We had Cougar, Old Rocker and the aspiring harlequin romance meets Stephen King author going back and forth. It was hilarious and frankly, made it fun to moderate this site. Etater after dark folks. You never know what you're going to get!

I'm also surprised user Oh Wow never got back on and put the video on here for this song. (Remember it was a Grandma in the Joe Nichols video.) ROFLMAO

Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off

She said I’m going out with my girlfriends
Margaritas at the Holiday Inn
Lord have mercy, my only thought
Was Tequila makes her clothes fall off

I told her put an extra layer on
I know what happens when she drinks Patrone
Her closet’s missing half the things she’s bought
Ya Tequila makes her clothes fall off

(Chorus)
She’ll start with kickin’ out of her shoes
Loose an earring in her drink
Leave her jacket in the bathroom stall
Drop a contact down the sink

Them pantyhose aint gonna last too long
If the DJ puts Bon Jovi on
She might come home in a table cloth
Ya tequila makes her clothes fall off

Break

She can handle any champagne brunch
A bridal shower with Bacardi punch
Jello shooters full of Smirnoff
But Tequila makes her clothes fall off

Chorus

She don’t mean nothing - she’s just havin fun
Tomorrow she’ll say oh what have I done
Her friends will joke about the stuff she lost
ya tequila makes her clothes fall off
oh Tequila makes her clothes fall off (x2)

A Very Cougar Christmas:

Elvis-They broke the mold when they made him. I may have to go to Graceland for Christmas and find me an impersonator, a young one, LOL!

"Santa Bring My Baby Back to Me"

I don't need alot of presents to make my Christmas bright
I just need my baby's arms wrapped around me tight
Oh Santa hear my plea, Santa bring my baby back to me

The Christmas tree is ready, the candles are aglow
But with my baby far away, what good is mistletoe
Oh Santa hear my plea, Santa bring my baby back to me

Please make these reindeer hurry, the time is drawing near
It sure won't seem like Christmas time, unless my baby's here
Fill my sock with candy, bright and shiny toys
If ya wanna make me happy, and fill my heart with joy
Then Santa hear my plea, Santa bring my baby back to me

my gosh no ones worked bigfoot into this thread yet or did i just do that

sideshowbob
my gosh no ones worked bigfoot into this thread yet or did i just do that

YOU DID IT!!
You know what they say about the size of a guys feet......

Oh my...ROFLMAO

I always heard Bigfoot was conceited, LOL

i think women should take over its ok with me i like them .and ive alwayd been able to achive more in life when a good woman was helping me and offering support .they were probally driving and i was just along for the ride.

I think I have 3 male supporters now:

Sideshowbob
Old Rocker
FineWineFan

Women and men do make the world go around! Treating each other right!

Cougar with her Claws Out
I think I have 3 male supporters now:

Sideshowbob
Old Rocker
FineWineFan

Women and men do make the world go around! Treating each other right!

yes so few understand its team work anymore.and so few men know how to treat a woman .

You are so right! My heart melts and I cry sometimes, when I see all of the single Mothers and Single Dads out there. They're working their hardest at their jobs and raising their children!

If we would just take the time to work on relationships between men and women...swallow the pride...don't be self-centered spoiled people...open our hearts...the possibilities and the fun would be endless! All of the children would be wearing smiles and laughing, because you know, as well as I, that in the hearts of children, they all wish their Mommies and Daddies would be together!

Lets get it right! It's never too late! I call for a Do Over!

Is everyone ready for Christmas out there? I am! Mrs. Claus is so lucky. She and Santa get to cuddle up by candlelight 364 days out of the year, LOL! I love it when I see two sweethearts having a good thing. They've had it going on for quite a long time, too.

Merry Christmas! My Christmas wish list:
1. I want all the guys to treat women right.
2. A nice relaxing, cozy sleigh ride with my sexy young stud. Cudddle up by the fire afterwards.

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!