toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Found Out How You Can Get Your Charges Reduced in Pocahontas!

Gotta a call from a reporter who indicated that the guy who sweet talked J.L. Clifton out of a felony speeding ticket was a hotshot CPA and big political figure from Charleston, WV

Politics does matter! Wonder if he would do that for someone from Pocahontas County.

Re: Found Out How You Can Get Your Charges Reduced in Pocahontas!

There is no such thing as a "felony speeding ticket". Speeding tickets are all misdemeanors.

This is just another Norman distortion.

Readers should review J.L.'s letter to the editor in the Pocahontas Times. That says it all.

Stinkwell Is On the Top of this one!

What is a felony speeding ticket and what are possible consequences
Glendale, AZ Viewed 581 times. Posted 7 months ago in Speeding / Traffic Ticket
Flag as objectionable
my boyfriend got pulled over because he was doing 60mph in a 35mph and got a felony speeding ticket and has to go to court what would happen to him.
Additional information
and the cop that pulled him over say he could do about 5 days in jail would this really happen he's only 20 years old. Please put a list of thing that could happen for both thank you!!!

Re: Stinkwell Is On the Top of this one!

I have a felony speeding ticket where I caused an accident and a person was killed in my car. What will happen to me. Im 17.
Lodi, CA Viewed 84 times. Posted 4 months ago in Car / Auto Accident

im 17, had a provisional license, I was going 90 miles in a 35, car went out of control and my girlfriend was ejected from the car and was killed. I need to have some idea of what will happen to me.

Typical norman BS, if you go to where he pulled these snipits off of you will see that the lawyers that were giving advice, says they've never heard of felony speeding tickets.

Oh by the way he got his ticket reduced by 1 MPH, J.L saved the county numerous dollars by having this guy plead guilty to that. Saved Time and Money.

Re: Stinkwell Is On the Top of this one!

Spinwell Tater
What is a felony speeding ticket and what are possible consequences
Glendale, AZ Viewed 581 times. Posted 7 months ago in Speeding / Traffic Ticket
Flag as objectionable
my boyfriend got pulled over because he was doing 60mph in a 35mph and got a felony speeding ticket and has to go to court what would happen to him.
Additional information
and the cop that pulled him over say he could do about 5 days in jail would this really happen he's only 20 years old. Please put a list of thing that could happen for both thank you!!!

http://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/what-is-a-felony-speeding-ticket-and-what-are-poss-66302.html

Typical distortion
There is no such thing as a "felony speeding ticket". Speeding tickets are all misdemeanors.

This is just another Norman distortion.

Readers should review J.L.'s letter to the editor in the Pocahontas Times. That says it all.

This is a WV case. Norman can pull snipits from anywhere. This was a simple speeding ticket. THERE ARE NO FELONY SPEEDING TICKETS IN WV.

Speeding, coupled with some other violation, such as a DUI, a negligent homicide (i.e., vehicular homicide), etc., may be a felony, but that is because of those additional elements and have nothing to do with speeding. You can go 200 mph in a 30mph zone and, aside from being reckless driving (a MISDEMEANOR), the speeding ticket is STILL a MISDEMEANOR.

Norman, the reason no one takes you seriously, is that you distort facts continuously to your own end. One percent of the time, you may be right, but because your credibility is gone, everything you distort is dismissed as typical Norman B.S.

The facts of this particular speeding ticket prove once again how you are prone to distortion.

How many threads are started about this idiotic bs? That's what this Bravenet forum is for, posting idiotic slander and harassment. Bravenet needs to turn this forum off for violating their Terms of Service.

WHAT A TOTAL FREAKING JERK YOU ARE NORMAN ALDERMAN.

I hope this man sues the bejesus out of your fat butt for posting the personal information on his driver's license.

Oops - I see you chickened out and removed it.
I hope he saw it first and is on the phone with his lawyer as we speak.

Don 't worry! That is public information and I am a member of the public. Those documents cost me fifty cents.

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!