toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
felons

I know that Deputy Cole is a felon. I also know that the male CPS worker in this county is a felon. How and why would anyone in there "right" mind hire people like this? One to protect and serve, the other to say what is best for your children.

Re: felons

If you know that these individuals are felons please be so kind to present your proof otherwise keep your "opinions" to yourself. Have a lovely day!

lig
I know that Deputy Cole is a felon. I also know that the male CPS worker in this county is a felon. How and why would anyone in there "right" mind hire people like this? One to protect and serve, the other to say what is best for your children.

Is anyone surprised that the "new" moderators allow this type of trash gossip on here?

If I said, "I know "lig" is a known drug dealer and sex offender", is that fair game on here, without any proof of the same?

With these types of posts permitted, etater shows its true "jerry springer"-like trash qualities.

Do you know or not if they are felons? I think you should check very closely.

monkey do. it's easy to behave in the same manner that the webmaster and former mod conduct themselves in an accusatory form with no evidence and even lying, stating that they do have the evidence, but can't come up with it. these are our examples. what do you expect? you all loved it when they did it. hypocrites!

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!