toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
When a pet dies.

....Our dog of 10 years, Charlie, died tonight right in front of our eyes. I'm guessing of a heart attack. It is always sad....

Re: When a pet dies.

I am sorry for the loss of your fur-baby. Try to remember all the good times you had together and know Charlie is waiting for you in a better place.

I'm so sorry to hear that. it is sad to lose a pet
they become one of the family.
I will pray for you and your family.
god bless you

My heartfelt condolences for your loss. Charlie was with the family he loved when he passed so quickly. He will always be with you. You will feel him by your side.
God Bless the family and the one you love.

I'm so sorry for the loss of your dear "Charlie!" I know the feeling, and just how bad it hurts to lose a pet. I've been there, and done that. It feels, almost like losing a member of your immediate family. From this day forth, try remembering the good times you shared with your pet, doing this, will work wonders with the healing process, through-out the tough days ahead. God Bless The Family!

Sorry for your loss. I hope your kids are doing ok. Charlie was obviously loved and he died happy I'm sure. It is never easy because as said above, they become a part of your family. My sincerest condolences.

I would like to thank you all for your condolences, our family appreciates it very much. I started digging his grave tonight....it's so sad.

Rainbow Bridge

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.
When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.
They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

We had Charlie's funeral tonight. He is buried in our back yard so, he will always be near us, as long as we live here. Life is too short for all of us...at least in this life....

Thank you all for your support,

The Bandit Family

Bigdawg
Rainbow Bridge

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.
When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.
They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Bandit, this poem is so meaningful to any who loses a pet. I hope it helps. Bigdawg thanks for printing it.

I am sorry that you have lost a very beloved friend. Just like any death ,we grieve forever though it heals over time.I hope you find some peace in knowing that Charlie loved you and felt loved by you.How wonderful you must have made his time here be.

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!