toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Dr.Jewell - Has anyone here..

had a bad experience with Dr Jewell from Seneca? If so, please share your story. Something has got to be done about his unprofessional and inhumane way of doctoring patients.

If there are any responses, I'll set up an e-mail just for this case.

Thanks.

Re: Dr.Jewell - Has anyone here..

Please set up the email, I was also done wrong in my opinion by this doctor and now I am in a worse state of depression than before. He is not a very caring person unless you are blond, blue eyed and 36 D's but this is just my opinion.

Will you share your story? And here's the email address, I'm really hoping as many people speak up as possible. It's not right when a doctor calls all West Virginians "PILLBILLIES". And he did far worst than that when I saw him..

DrJsExPatient@yahoo.com

have you spoke with, wv board of medicine. if not please do so right away.

mariez
have you spoke with, wv board of medicine. if not please do so right away.

I too, have had strange experiences with that man! FIRST of all he accused me of lying when I told him I wasn't drinking anymore! THEN he prescribed a medication for my extreme case of OCD and said "Don't worry it's just $4 at Wal-Mart"....When I got to Wal-Mart to pick it up it was $78.21!!!!!!!!!! I called the Lewisburg office to see if he could call in something else and they said NO that I have to see him again---hey it wasn't MY fault! Why couldn't he just FIX IT?! AND I asked the nurse at the Lewisburg office "Does he REALIZE that he is giving false information"? She said "Well I would hope he realizes it by now, I've told him SEVERAL times that he is making this mistake, but he keeps on making it"-------------He's pretty much an idiot and an A-HOLE if ya ask me!

Couldn't possibly be because he wouldn't prescibe your opiates would it? You people amaze me....You trash Dr. Sharp because he does prescribe and then trash Dr. Jewell because he won't. Get a life!!!

And to blonde hair......bet you didn't have to pay for the office visit, did ya????

I didn't think that a mental health office would give out opiates. You may just have your facts wrong.

Also, yes the place works on a sliding fee, but not everyone gets a free office call. I have to pay a portion, but I will probably never go back because pf the way I was treated. Mental problems should be treated very closely and understanding, instead they act like they are holier than thou because they have a happy life. It seems they only worry about a paycheck and not the patients.

That's what I was going to say about the opiates.

Did you have a bad experience with Dr.Jewell?

In what I experienced with him, he was almost responsible for sending me off of a cliff. I have battled severe depression and anxiety for years. For him to talk to me the way he did and accuse me of the things he accused me of, I wanted to die. It has scarred me for life..

My other doctor in Lewisburg suggested that I gather as many people together as possible who has had the same thing happen to them and write to the Board of Medicine. It'll at least stay on his file for life. So if anyone else were to experience the same thing or something similar, it'll help with their case.

There is no excuse for what he did.. I am still so upset about it, that I don't know where to turn or who to talk to. Filing a complaint with Seneca itself was a joke. They claimed they investigated the incident, but I know they're full of crap.

There is something wrong with you people. I AM NOT BLONDE BLUE EYED DD AND HE TREATS ME VERY NICE. He always treats me with RESPECT I think you are blowing this totally out of proportion and you just don't know how to take him. He is very funny and says things to LIVEN you up. I believe that you are that MENTAL YOU JUST DON'T GET IT!
IF YOU DON'T LIKE HIM GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. SOUNDS TO ME LIKE YOU WANT XANAX AND HE WON'T GIVE EM TO YOU CAUSE YOU ABUSE THEM!

Dr. Jewell has always treated me with respect... He does try to make you laugh and i think that's what seperates him from most dr's... he want's you to get better and listens to what is going on with you and your treatment... he can't treat you if you don't tell him whats up.... that is what is wrong with the whole community they bash people and don't even know the real reason why... sit back and revalute your whole problem and see who is really to blame...dr's aren't perfect and either are we... so if you do have problems, whatever they might be, try to work them out with yourself and the people who are trained to do so... He is a good dr....

patient
that is what is wrong with the whole community they bash people and don't even know the real reason why... sit back and revalute your whole problem and see who is really to blame...dr's aren't perfect and either are we... He is a good dr....

Having nothing to do with me or my problem, he nonchalantly called West Virginians, "Pillbillies". I had never even heard the term before I met him. I have received quite a few emails regarding Dr.Jewell from people who have had similar experiences to mine.

So at least I know I'm not alone and he isn't as "nice" as some people make him out to be. I used to think he was pretty dang awesome before my experience. An experience I haven't even shared with the public, btw. So please everybody.. Don't judge me or others who have had a bad experience with him unless you know their stories.

This thread was started so that I may find similar cases. Not to bash Dr.Jewell or judge any of you.

Keep the emails coming.

I would like to say that Dr. J is a very nice person, he jokes around with everyone, but I have never heard him put anyone down. I am in a large group of ppl when I see him and there are only 2 girls with blond hair and neither one of them have hardly and boobs and they are treated very nicely just the same as the ones of us who have brown, black, and even gray hair..... So is it really that he has done something to offend you or did you just fail a drug screening and now you are mad that he didnt just tell you he would look over it? Well guess what.... Life goes on and if you did something you should not and he found it, well you shpould be mature enough to get over it and not put Dr. J down because you are mad and childish.....PATHETIC and by the way, look around you and tell me that this place is not filled with a bunch of low lifes on drugs

Oh look! Another insensitive dirt bag, scum of the earth moron who thinks their **** don't stink.

It seems to me as though the people on here who have complaints about this doctor are intelligent and legitimate people. What could they possibly have to gain by lying about a doctor who has hurt them in some way?

Sounds to me like the people going out of their way to take up for dr jewel are more involved than they'd like us to know.

And what is up with all of the accusations?? Why would you come on here and accuse these people of being druggies and junkies when you have NO CLUE of what really went on?? That's just plain E-V-I-L! Just like a coward...just like a bully.. Kick them when they're down right??

Unless you were a fly on that doctors wall and heard & saw everything that went on, or unless you are dr jewel himself, YOU KNOW NOTHING OF WHAT WENT ON. In other words, get a life and BUTT OUT!

Dr. J is not wrong
and by the way, look around you and tell me that this place is not filled with a bunch of low lifes on drugs
My dear, you are an absolute MORON. You are a prime example of the pot calling the kettle black! Does attending a detox program with DrJewell make you think you're still not one of those losers? Think again, KIDDO. You're only taking up for DrJewell because he's the god you worship that writes you that magic script for your suboxene. You're such a mentally incapacitated moron, that you probably think he is watching everything you do & could take away your little pills if you didn't take up for him on some little hillbilly message board( Remember in these parts, reputations are KEY.). He is the Suboxene God after all!

Quit "assuming" things, little girl. Remember,

ASSUME - Makes an "ASS" out of "U" to "ME".

people that go to him are not all druggies,some people really have problems other than drugs... drugs are becoming a dependcy on this community and i know other dr's that have supported and pushed these problems... so why, bash someone that is trying to help others that want help. Just remember we all have been down and out and needed someone to drag us back up and it can't always be someone you love... you tell me a dr than hasn't made a wrong diganosis or give you something that your body doesn't tolerate or just doesn't work for you... they are trained to help and itsn't always right.. that's why you go back and let them try to figure out what it is... if you feel that dr. j is so wrong go somewhere else. you might be suprised that they will disappoint you to..

I have seen Dr. Jewell since he came to Seneca and I have found him to be very understanding of my problems. I am not on drugs; I go for other reasons. But I have found that as long as I tell him what is going on with me. he responds accordingly. He is a bit hyper but at least he will listen to what you have to say. It sounds to me like people are not taking him as the person that he is. He has problems just like the rest of us. Some of them are even more than most of us could handle. So look at him as a human being with family problems and see if he doesn't look a bit different.

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!