toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
New Forensic Investigator!

Good to see crime getting some attention in Pocahontas County. Maybe this lady could do some "cold" case files like that of Ronnie Simmons!

Re: New Forensic Investigator!

and get some prints off of bens check. and get the ex fbi agent to bring some of his friends in.

I agree! Ronnies needs checking out but proably never will.

Stinkwell Tater
Good to see crime getting some attention in Pocahontas County. Maybe this lady could do some "cold" case files like that of Ronnie Simmons!

Why would you say this? What makes you think this case is cold?

It is buried deep!

Stinkwell Tater
It is buried deep!

What are you saying? I suppose YOU know something about this case too? Another Kennedy cover-up?

I thought that he committed suicide?

charlotte burgess, the bus driver, her daughter amanda burgess went to school for forensic crime , she was the person who dusted for prints and took some items to be tested

I thought Ronnie simmons committed suicide?

That was what everyone was made think. If you had a police scanner you should/could tell better.

Also Doug Jett, David U, Amo, Bob,and some more of those friends that hung out together. I will never think different.

I'll never believe Amo committed suicide.

@@@
That was what everyone was made think. If you had a police scanner you should/could tell better.

If you had been there you should/could KNOW better. You people make me sick with all this crap. Drop all this and delete this thread now PLEASE. Let these people rest in peace.

Sounds like a case for CSI from the article in the times it sounds like we have a puppet master and the commision are dancing like little puppets on a string, pitiful that are tax dollars are spent in such a way. We do have crime but it is far less than many of the other counties in our state, just watch your local news. In such a small town and county it just takes a little investigating and common sense. I don't think that requires to much high tech. Dance little puppets, dance away and spend that money. What's the point we have saw cases with clear case evidence and was anything done? Nothing, this all sounds like someone is on a power trip and just wants to control more and more and more. Wake up commision and have some backbone, that's what us tax payers are paying you for, not to just roll over and say, okay, yes, anything you want just let us know and we will do it for you. Better look out, we will all be watched when we are in our own houses before it's over.

well if walton knows who done the crime why is it taking so long BS this county for the birds the law sucks they cant catch no one

The county doesn't need a forensic investigator. They need officers that will do their jobs and quit picking on the easy bust and really stop crime. For real, I mean really... Oh my god! There has been mutlipulte break ins in the northern end of the county. Windows busted out. Yet, they get swept under the carpet. Hmmmmm? Pay off.???? Suck up??? Fingers in the pie? Or is it easier to pick on people who may have a license plate light out?

Come on now, our we safe or our deputies going to sleep with all our wives, hit on our teenage daughters, only listen to the people who's daddy's wear a special kind of ring. Yet daily one can see the same people getting away with the same things over and over.

Our fair sheriff wants to have twenty deputies???? Why so we can send them out in street clothes and follow teenagers on a daily basis while the real criminals are out there doing their thing?

It has always been said one could get away with murder in Pocahontas County. But don't sneeze and wet your pants at the same time. They will fine you and send you to jail.

I agree with CSI and K.

Just out of curiousity - have any of you "yahoos" been in any type of Law Enforcement Position? Have any of you worked in an atmosphere where you take your orders and have to do them? If you have I apologize...but to those that have not I simply DON'T apologize!

How did she do it? Drive a bus? Go to school to be an investigater? Where did she find the time? For her daugther? Is going to get a lab buight here? It would cost about $1,000,000.00, or more to build this? Then money for all of there forensic stuff? Now do you people think the county will pay for that?

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!