toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
How do you get a deal like this? Who do you have to know?

So the young lady the other day was given a ticket for going 51 in a 40 mph zone! It was dismissed for lack of evidence. We raised the question as to what a "lack of evidence" means. We are glad that this ticket was dismissed because we do not believe that it is possible to make a 90 degree right turn at 51 mph.

But I guess miracles do happen! We got a call form Siler Manafee today who was pointing out a letter in this week's Times how our noble assistant prosecutor graciously reduced someone's ticket "down" to 75 mph in a 45 mph zone. WONDER HOW FAST HE WAS GOING TO BEGIN WITH--Maybe 120?

Well, we all know why this was done. It was to keep him from getting a charge of reckless driving added to the ticket! That could cost him a lot of points and maybe cause him to lose his driver's license.

Wonder if J.L. will be so generous to the rest of us humble citizens? Will we get 20 or 30 mph knocked off our tickets? What about someone who gets stopped for 65 in a 55? Would they get their charges knocked down 35 mph?

The law is disintegrating in Pocahontas County. Jonese is making Bob Alkire look like Mother Theresa.

Need info!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I went to the magistrate's office to get the name of the person who was ticketed but couldn't get it! What is going on? I want to get a copy of the ticket itself!

Re: Need info!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I am starting to believe that there is a problem with the radars!

Which cop was it?

Here's and Idea! OBEY SPEED LAWS.

How do you know they weren't?

Hey! I working on my own deal, don't mess this up for me.

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!