Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
The Global Warming Hoax

Re: The Global Warming Hoax

Bet you won't see this on the nightly news.

Don't you get tired of being so negative all the time? You never have anything positive to say - your way or the highway. Global Warming has been proven in my opinion - perhaps in yours it has not.
That is just your opinion - not the law of the land.

Why does the issue of climate change become a snarling political issue in the U.S.? It remains a scientific search for truth in other countries.

Al Gore keeps trying to make it a political issue.

I think that it is you that makes it a political issue. Al Gore has a great deal of scientific information in his writings.

Al Gore is an idiot.

To be sure: Idiots generally get to be VP , write books, make speeches internationally and become billionaires. Too bad you are too smart to do these sorts of things.

Idiots generally get to be VP?

Except for Spiro Agnew, Walter Mondale, Dan Quayle, Al Gore, Dick Cheney and Joe Biden.

: You are a bit more dense and unfair in your posts than usual.Give up political hackney and take up physical fitness.What do you really know about vice presidents and their activities?

All those listed were idiots

And what are they now?geniuses?

No. Those that are living are still idiots.

Pocahontas Comment
I think that it is you that makes it a political issue. Al Gore has a great deal of scientific information in his writings.

He also created the internet!!!

And discovered ManBearPig.

It has been stated many times that Al Gore did not make that remark. B y the way, who did invent the internet? Man, Bear ,Pig? All mammals?

The ManBearPig comment was a South Park episode spoof of Mr. Gore (in reference to his global warming theory).

"During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet. I took the initiative in moving forward a whole range of initiatives that have proven to be important to our country's economic growth and environmental protection, improvements in our educational system."
March 1999 CNN Wolf Blitzer

Wanna see the video.

You will hear less of GW, because it's in the cold cycle. Actually since around '99 the temps have fell steady. Polar bears are at there highest population since 81, and the ice is at 78 levels. Maybe in another 15 years when the temps swing back to being warm. But Al doesn't care, he make over a billion dollars as of june this year. Not bad for a eco-hero.

How about"I took the initiative in developing the internet"? Developing, making it possible is not inventing it.

Please quit you liberal pandering. Even gore knew what he said and apologized for it. In another interview a month later after taking slack for what he said he made this comment.

"The day I made that statement, about the inventing the internet, I was tired because I'd been up all night inventing the Camcorder."

He was tired from campaigning he went on to say. And didn't think before he chose his words. So regardless of how you want to spin it he said what he said.

My own quote, "Our government stinks. It's official"
You will hear less of GW, because it's in the cold cycle. Actually since around '99 the temps have fell steady. Polar bears are at there highest population since 81, and the ice is at 78 levels.

We can all tell, by your grammar, that you are a highly educated scientist. We are so lucky to have you here to educate us!

Drivel.

No those are stories from National Geographic. I've posted these stories before. Just didn't feel like having to post them again, and then being ignored. What is it unless it's not on the nightly news, no one believes it. Expand your horizon and read more.

Hoax eh... well consider this simple fact.

Energy can neither be created nor destroyed..it can, however, be converted...

In addition to the greenhouse gases, and emissions,,,what about the billions of Kilo-watts that we, the consumer, convert from electricity to heat each year? What about the billions of gallons of fuel that are converted to heat each year? Where does this heat go? I mean...it was only electricity or fuel before, but, now that it has been converted to heat where does it go?

Uhhh ...derrr...

gore used this issue strictly for political and $$$$ gsin.generally speaking it is natural and has occured countless times over the earths 4.5 billion history.evidence is plentifull in the artic they have found tropical plants from the past .our planet has a long history of warming and cooling.while im sure man has had a small effect on it nature is in charge.political leaders use this as a means of going for a power grab and making press for them selfs .there are billions of us on the earth and we have achived a lot but we dont have the power to stop mother nature.gulf stream gore and obama will acomplish nothing in this area but demostrate the abality to get press and rally people around them so they can beat a dead horse.im sure they have good intentions but little real clue as to whats going on .

Scientists do not know yet what causes global warming if it exists. Some, however,are willing to search for answers, Others seem content to politicize the issue and spew hatred about.

The thoughtful response from "Rebel" is a welcome addition to the discussion: It shows scientific inquiry on the issue of global warming. Political leanings are absent in his/her post.

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!