toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Wilfong Case to Be Dropped by Special Prosecutor

We are getting reports that Patrick Via, the special prosecutor appointed in the Wilfong case, is planning to not press charges against the officer who has been accused of five felonies including forgery and counterfeiting.

It seems that these special appointments do not carry extra compensation for the attorney and therefore there is little or no incentive to do anything. We have yet to see a special prosecutor actually do a full-scale press on any criminals in our county. Usually they are hear to get a plea deal at best (Remember, Mr. Alkire)

In the Wilfong case, there is considerable local pressure to let him off the hook. He has a lawsuit against the county that can be a good lever. One person estimates that that could be worth a million dollars. And of course it will be, if he is not prosecuted in this matter.

Plus Jonese will have to put him back on the force as soon as the next grand jury goes by without a prosecution. He will get backpay for all this time plus may end up with a considerable settlement.

Re: Wilfong Case to Be Dropped by Special Prosecutor

looks like crime does pay.

I have personally spoken to Patrick Via. Reasonable people can communicate with him, which is probably why Alderman and his crew can't get any information from him. Mr. Via told me he fully intends to appear at the December term of the Grand Jury to present the Wilfong matter for the Jury's consideration. All "reports" to the contrary are false, which is no big surprise given that Alderman says he is getting "reports". If Alderman would have someone other than himself check with the source(he falls into the unreasonable category which is why his inquiries/complaints are ignored), he might actually get it right one time.

the cops family paided them off months ago and they made a deal that he cant be a cop in this county anymore

The concern I have about the Wilfong case is a matter of precedent. You will remember that we got no response from anybody about the grand jury session that passed without incident and without indictment. One would have thought that someone would have explained the matter to all those citizens who were upset about Wilfong getting off on five felonies. But it was silent as the grave.

Then too Judge Pomponio was depending up Via to assist me with the school embezzlement case and Via never showed at all. To this day, he has never communicated with me in anyway. Judge Pomponio has accepted his assignment to the school case as well and Via was supposed to be there but never showed. When I went to the circuit clerk's office, no one there seemed to have seen Via on that day. So I assume that he didn't show for Wilfong. I don't have to assume that he didn't show for me; he didn't!

You can imagine my surprise when Via got appointed to my case with the school board AND HAS NEVER COMMUNICATED WITH ME IN THE WEEKS THAT HAVE FOLLOWED. This leads me to believe that Via doesn't plan to do anything with the school embezzlement case or Wilfong. So I think that there is a substantial case building up that Via is himself obstructing justice in this matter. Maybe he needs to be presented to the grand jury.

Anyway, we are attempting to get together a group of people to go to the grand jury themselves on the Wilfong matter. I have volunteered to be the speaker at that presentation if they will back me up (This means to appear before the grand jury as well.)

Please note that I have made no inquiry myself into the Wilfong case to Via himself. He won't even communicate with me on the case he has been assigned to by Judge Pomponion.

I am going to make application through the clerk's office to appear before the grand jury in the Wilfong matter. I have all the documents needed for an indictment.

I need more folks to help me!

Please don't get Wilfong and Cole mixed up. It was Cole that couldn't be a cop anywhere in the state of Kentucky. Wilfong is still trying to get his job back and to get a big payout from the county.

coz the law is gonna shutt you down whatever a layman concludes before a granjury will be thrown out for lack of prosecuter they will apeal you big butt all the way to Charlestown fer lacka do prosess period so fergetit doeboy

Has Mr. Tim Wade been paid. It a shame that such a person doing business honest doesn't get paid.

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!