Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Commission Meeting Video

Hi folks,

I'm experimenting with YouTube and "channels" to get the easiest access to Pocahontas County Commission meeting videos.

I recorded the October 20, 2009 commission meeting with my camera. Every now and then, it would shut itself down and I would have to notice that and then turn it back on. But I captured most of the meeting.

I have uploaded 37 videos that altogether comprise the 10/20 meeting. They are by agenda item so you can just go to the snippets that most interest you.

The Pocahontas County Commission YouTube channel is here:

http://www.youtube.com/pococommission1

Give it a try and let me know what you think. Thanks, and take care.

DF

Re: Commission Meeting Video

the easiest way to see the commissh meeting is get on etater and watch stinkwells vids.

THE FIRST THING I SEE IS THE COMPUTER UPGRADE. WHY ISNT THE MONEY FOR THIS BEING KEPT LOCAL AND ASK D SQURED FOR A PRICE ??? sorry bout the caps. anyway, where i work we make a habit of spending tax dollars locally. its only right to do so. maybe im missing something.

maybe you should worry about where you live? i don't see anything wrong with the computers or the video that they were uploaded on. nice plug too super.

THANK YOU DAVID FLEMMING!!!!!!!!!!!! Believe me I know how much work it took to do this! You deserve a BIG THANK YOU.

well then. so you dont have a problem with sending everyones money to another state or country to purchase what is right in county ? as far as the plug its the only computer store i know of there. if there are others then you do what is called a bidding process where you get three bids and go with the one thats most cost effective and gives you more bang for your buck. if this is over your head i am not surprised by the reply you made on this issue. further more if that county gets any federal funds i have every right to give my opinion.

Hi all,

Still working out the kinks in the YouTube channel, video uploading, etc.

Also, I renamed it to "pocahontascommission" instead. So, the location at the top of this thread will be deleted, and the channel's new location is:

http://www.youtube.com/pocahontascommission

Sorry for the confusion. Takes a while to start to get this stuff right.

DF

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!