toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Local Cheerleader Needs Your Votes!!

Lauren Shisler of Marlinton has been nominated for Cheer Girl of the Year for 2009. This contest is sponsored by WVPIP. Lauren is 10yrs old and a Varsity Cheerleader for the Warriors Youth Football League.

There are two categories for this contest: Judge's Choice and People's Choice. People's choice comes from votes received online.

We would like to ask you to visti:
http://pub35.bravenet.com/vote/vote.php?usernum=2970235023

To cast your vote for Lauren.

You may vote once every 24hrs thru Midnight October 31st.

Please pass this link along to family and friends.

We really appreciate your time, votes and support.

Re: Local Cheerleader Needs Your Votes!!

You got my vote.

Lauren You Got My Vote GOOD LUCK

Good luck!!!

just placed my vote good luck sweetie. I do have one question, are all these girls from the Warriors? I am not from Marlinton so I have no clue.

No, the other contestants are from all over the state. Most are from the southern counties of WV. Let's show our WARRIOR PRIDE and be sure to vote everyday!!!!!

Good Luck Lauren!!! I've been voting everyday!! Miss Kaylee

The warrior nation supports you!

Join in, vote, and help win this one for Pocahontas Co.

go go go

vote vote vote

I have voted every day that they will let me she is doing good right now Keep voting and I know I will

I am voting every 24 hours and I have also gotten some of my friends to vote too! Is there any other cheerleaders from Pocahontas County in the running?

keep voting

WOW!!!! Thanks to all who have voted...Please keep those votes coming. Lauren is the only contestant from Pocahontas County.

I would also like to say JOB WELL DONE to the JV and Varsity squads on their performances at the Southeastern Youth Football Cheer Competition yesterday. We as parents and fans are very proud of each and every one of these girls.

You got my vote! Good Luck!!! I know what it's like to have cheerleaders in the family. I have already raised one that received several trophies and awards when she cheered for being the best of the best. Now I have a Granddaugher that is just starting. Again....GOOD LUCK!!!!!

Everyone is doing a great job! We are going to bring this one home for Poca. Co.

I voted once again today. I see that Lauren is pulling the lead. I wish you the best of luck, make Pocahontas proud!! Is there any way of someone posting Lauren cheering? I would also like to know where some of the other young ladies are from, there are two voting pools and I do not know who to vote for in the other one. But regardless I would love to see this girl cheering and that may drum up even more votes if everyone could see how talented she is. Good luck!

Yes, keep voting. Maybe Poca. Co. can finally win one of these voting events.

I've been voting since I saw this thread. Wish her luck!

Lauren I am voting for you everyday!!!!! Best of Luck to you!!!!

Keep those votes coming!!!! Only a few days left!!!! We appreciate your support

Vote please!!!

I just voted for you once again Lauren. Wow you sure do have the majority. We are very proud to have you representing our county!!

Only one more day of voting, ends Oct. 31 at midnight----Lauren is in the lead!!!!! Keep those votes coming....Thanks again

unless there is some cheating that goes on she has won it going away. I have voted every day and kept track of it. Good luck girl we are proud of you. Wiht a lead of over 200+ points if she doesn't win now it is a big scam and there is some cheating going on.

I think every one that knows her and her family worked really hard on this and I know she and her family really appreciate it.

No to mention we all like to see someone from Pocahontas do well.

AND THE WINNER IS.............. Lauren

We would like to say THANK YOU to all who took the time to vote for Lauren. Your support is greatly appreciated.

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!