toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
The Rest of the Story About the Van

Just got a nice call from someone in the know. It seems that when the Day Pro program canned the Mercer County folks they (Mercer County took the money for the driver of the van with them and won't give it back to Pocahontas. So there is no money for a van driver! The county could sue them but won't because it would not be worth the effort.

So somewhere around Bluefield, the folks down there have the money for a van and we have none for a van driver.

There essentially never was a van driver even though they were able to get money for a van. They left the van with us and kept the money.

Here's an idea for David and Marty: Why not take the money for the county coordinator and use it for a van driver?

Re: The Rest of the Story About the Van

Let them find there own way to work. Noone gives me nor most of th working people I know a free ride.
I know a few people that have been on community service and they did not get a ride to there job.

I love it TAX DOLLARS at work. (waste waste waste) let's make sure they don't go where they may help someone that needs it.

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!