toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Sex offenders

I think that it would be a good idea to post pictures and addresses of the sex offenders that are around here somewhere on the forum so that we would be able to see if someone may be a threat to our children or women that are around here.

I know that it is public knowledge but some of the elderly or even a few of the newbies to computers may not be able to look them up. I am asking if anyone else thinks that this is a good idea and also asking the new Administrators what their opinions are anout this.

I would like to welcome the two Administators to the site and to say good luck for keeping the peace while at the same time being fair and impartial to the posts. I already have a feeling that we are going to be able to get more information about the community and the behaviors of some around here. To me, it seems that this Administrator also feels the need to hear the truth about things happening around here, no matter how awful or whom may have done such things.

I am also glad to hear that we are now allowed to speak about those who are in jail and the crimes that have happened. Thank you to both of you for taking on this job and good luck.

Re: Sex offenders

Watcher, feel free to post what you like in the regards to the wvrja and sex offenders. We are not hiding the truth or reality here. If someone wants to get in trouble and get arrested then sorry. Too bad. You are fair game not only by wvrja standards but also the new etater's standards. Feel free to email me @ e-tater@hotmail.com to discuss options on how you'd like to do this. Please note that any and ALL emails will be kept 100% confidential. Thanks for the welcome. *Administrator*

Thank you very much Administrator, I have tried to do this in the past and was accused of being a trouble maker and ruining lives. I do not feel that I am the one that ruined these peoples lives, they are the ones responsible for their actions. I am just trying to secure the safety of our kids and other citizens. I will be sure to e-mail you with the way that I am thinking about going with this and I also have a few questions. I will be working on the e-mail and you will receive it by tomorrow. I do believe that we have finally got someone to oversee this site and not censor it to the point that nothing is allowed to be posted. I am with you 100% about the ones that the ones that cause and get into trouble should not be protected, they certainly didn't worry about their victims protection or feelings. Thank you too Norman for finding someone like the new Administrator!!

I guess that would depend on if the person is TRULY guilty or not if they deserve to be posted. If they are guilty, have at it! They deserve to be plastered everywhere IF they are TRULY guilty. I know a girl that yelled rape two different times, just because she got caught once with someone and the first time her boyfriend broke up with her. Oh and not to mention, she even tried saying her dad did while she was growing up and her foster dad as well. Some people get pretty gun-ho on that sort of thing.

I am talking about the ones that are on the sex offender registry and not ones that have merely been accused. The only sex offenders that I would post are the ones that have been to court and found guilty. There are many living in this county that most people would never even suspect. I am not wanting to cause trouble I would not ruin any ones lives, they have already done that. I just want to protect our kids and loved ones. There would be no gossip, just the facts.

Oh ok. I misunderstood. Thank you for clearing that up. Yes by all means post so that we are aware if new ones get listed. Our children are our future and we must take care of them and hold them tight.

Thank you very much for agreeing and also thank you for caring for the kids. We need more people like you in this world.

There is already a useful site:

WV Sex Offender Search Form

Hit "Accept" and then search by County.

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!