Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Enjoy a Flickr Slideshow of Durbin West Virginia
Re: Enjoy a Flickr Slideshow of Durbin West Virginia

awesome !

Many of those pictures are not of Durbin?

Great Slide show Norman,

It is very obvious to anyone who looks at these pictures that they are not all of Durbin.

So why does a guy like Getting it Crooked have to try to ruin it for everyone else. Who appointed him the official critic of the show?

I guess he just likes to think he is more important and intelligent then the rest of us.

So "Getting it" since you are so smart I would like you to go through all the pictures and tell us exactly where each was taken.

So it is okay for someone to view this slideshow and be led to think that the pictures are of Durbin, West Virginia, when they are not?

I would like to say that these are some excellent quality pictures Norman. What kind of camera do you have?

That is a "flickr" slideshow, pictures taken by a large number of people, very few, if any by me. Would you like me to remove it or can you discipline yourself not to select it on your own?

Getting it straight
So it is okay for someone to view this slideshow and be led to think that the pictures are of Durbin, West Virginia, when they are not?

I can see how that would adversely their lives. It could be unbearable and possibly lead to the destruction of them as individuals. Please note the sarcasm.

Poor soul doesn't realize that flickr uses tags to id the pic and that many times a user globally tags their pics which sometimes include "other" photos in their collection.

flickr didn't title this thread "Enjoy a Flickr Slideshow of Durbin West Virginia", you did.

Okay, so it is appropriate to mislead people, I forgot who I was talking to.

Good stuff Norman, who took the pictures?
Get a life "getting it straight"....

Getting it straight, remember who you are talking to and remember etater is a privilege and not a right. You are making a bigger deal of this than what it is. I suggest you let it go now.

whatever...

Challenge me. That would be just fine. Things have changed Getting IT Straight. You'd do well to remember that.

I made the suggestion above to "Getting it" that he simply go through all the pictures and label them all so us Hillbilly Hicks will know where they are taken.

Why does he not do this instead of going on and on with his tirade? Did his wife put him out to the dog house?

Administrator
Challenge me. That would be just fine. Things have changed Getting IT Straight. You'd do well to remember that.

Nope, you are proof positive that NOTHING has changed.

All I stated was the fact that the pictures were not all of Durbin, then Norm's possum pettin' buddy Joel harped in with some kind of absurdity. About which you said nothing.

So nothing has changed. Etater is still a place of extreme misinformation and lies, albeit ever so subtle. So go ahead and wave your big administration magic wand and ban me from the site. When your finished, give it a toss and see if Joel will fetch it for you. Be sure to treat him if he does.

Truth;
A nice sideshow with many pictures of the Drubin and surrounding area, and yes, a few other pictures I don't recognize.

Another truth;
Nobody but G.I.S. cares about the other pictures being in there.
so,
What's the big deal?

Ha ha! It would be so easy to just smack you on top of the head with that "wand" but, I won't. Why you ask? Well, because you are a prime example of what etater used to be. People attacking people personally because they disagree with them. You come on here with your high values, your conservative persona and you show your hypocrisy. You are a prime example of what not to be.

Etater is such a horrible place yet Getting It Straight continues to log on. Wonders never cease. Getting It Straight has a point though....... the hypocrisy still remains within the petrosites. (D A MN! That's awful close to parasites!)

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!