toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Homestead shooting on AMW

A segment on America's Most Wanted (AMW) was on tonight's show. Interesting, hope they find this guy, and soon !! Appears he even was abusive towards his step-kids !! What a creep.

Re: Homestead shooting on AMW

I can't believe they have not caught these guy yet....Do you think he is even in VA or WV?

Hopefully, they will get some tips on his whereabouts tonight, and track him down. Seems like he has a few quirks that would make him stand out -- hopefully someone will call in with tips.

LM
I can't believe they have not caught these guy yet....Do you think he is even in VA or WV?
I'd be afraid to guess where he is. A picture of the man is posted on the wall in the post office in Bartow. I thought I'd mention this, in case any of you would like to know who to be watching for. The police are warning everyone if you see him. Do not approach him, because he could be armed, and dangerous.

This guy could be anywhere. Think about how many other criminals have been known to hide out right here in this county. I remember when they found the pedophile that was working right in Little General. You would think that if someone was holding a job or anything like that their social security number would give them away as to where they were. Why doesn't the FBI watch for things like that? I guess they could be using false information, but I doubt if all of them do that. We need a tighter security check when it comes to people like this. I hope that they catch this guy and all the others that are out running around after ruining/raking someone's life.

I'm praying that they catch him soon! How devastating for the victims families that this man is still out there.

No wonder all of the criminals run for the woods. You would not be able to pay me to stay in a cabin or camp here! I wish the bear/deer hunters would find him soon! Take their murderer trophy to the Taxidermist and collect their reward money. I'm not going looking for him because I don't have a death wish!

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!