toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
pray for the johnston family

odell johnston of bartow passed away last night in morgantown...please keep his family in your prays...THANK YOU..

Re: pray for the johnston family

To The Odell Johnston Family: We're so sorry about your losing Odell. He'll be missed so much. I didn't realize that he was that sick. Or I would have gone to see him Thursday afternoon. Now I'm left with nothing but regrets because I didn't. I knew he had fallen at home and broken his hip. And then he got the pneumonia. I was praying that he'd get well. It saddens me to know that he didn't make it. I'll be thinking of you all. And I'll be keeping you in my prayers.

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Although I didn't know Odell very well, I used to be close to Jay when he was previously married. I also feel for Derek and Cory.

You are all in my thoughts and prayers.

Words can never express what we'd like to say to a family at there time of loss. Just ask God for strength and guidence and he will comfort you. You are in my thoughts and prayers. So sorry for your loss of your love one. God Bless You Always.

Odell pasted away at 12:25 am Sat. morning in Davis Memorial Hospital, in Elkins.

My heart goes out to Odell Johnston's family. Sending hugs, prayers and friendship to all of his family. I know JG, Mark, Derek and Corey. We are all thinking of you! Take the very best of care.

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!