toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
IIIIIIIMMMM back.......

OK,I'm looking for some new suggestions as far as songs go..... Got any?????????

Re: IIIIIIIMMMM back.......

Glaaaaad you're back. We have really missed you. How about "It's Only Make Believe." Just a suggestion. What ever you sing will be good. I am off to Pennsylvania today for two weeks with my sister. I have access to a computer up there, so will be watching. Tell your family hello for us.

Great !! Will be looking forward to yours posts and songs. Anything you choose to sing will be great! Hello to the Bandit family.

Great to hear from ya welcome back!

How about
Set up Joe
Welcome Back BANDIT!!!

....Thank you all!

Vern Gosden "set'em up joe and play walking the floor" would sound great with your voice.

how about something from Ricky Skaggs,Travis Tritt or Conway Twitty?
that would sound great!!!
Glad to have you back Mr&Mrs.Bandit

After the first of the year I M going try doing a few songs for yall Just for the fun of it Something new for me I have every thing to do it with exceped for the camera. After i get this Santa beard shaved off!!!..lol and get Christmas done with!!!

Texas Style!!!
After the first of the year I M going try doing a few songs for yall Just for the fun of it Something new for me I have every thing to do it with exceped for the camera. After i get this Santa beard shaved off!!!..lol and get Christmas done with!!!

Hey Texas Style, I started sporting a goatee in the last six weeks or so...I also went back to combing my hair up in the front. So, I'll look a little different this time.

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!