toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
CEMETERY

WHAT ABOUT THE CEMETERY BEHIND COMBS, WHERE THE HEAD STONES WERE REMOVED, AND THE GRAVES FILLED IN. THE STONES WERE TROWED OVER THE BANK. WHY HASN'T ANYONE DONE ANYTHING ABOUT IT. ALSO THERE IS A CEMETERY BEFORE YOU GET TO MINNEHAHA SPRING ON THE LEFT.

Re: CEMETERY

The stones have been seached for and the ones found have been reset. if you know any names of the people buried there please let me know, or old pictures before the cemetery was damaged.

That is awful that someone would destroy not only a historical monument but also another human beings final resting place.

I remember when vandals destroyed the tombstones up at Cass. Some of those stones were very old. I do have some rubbings of a few of them if anyone would be interested in seeing them please let me know. Some of the ones I have are of the first settlers of Cass and civil war soldiers.

There were some beautiful stones there before they were broken. I hope that who ever is doing things like that gets a good lesson in life. If they do not get caught by the police, God will surely judge them for their acts. I also feel bad for the families that paid to have these stones placed there for their loved ones. Makes me wonder why people do some of the foolish things they do.

Who/or what destroyed the cemetery?

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!