toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Wildlife Rehab Available--All Wounded and Sick Forest Critters Welcome!

WILDLIFE REHABILITATION:

Point of View Farm outside of Hillsboro is an Animal Sanctuary where I can try to assist any wildlife in need. I am the only such private facility in West Virginia.

Anyone who picks up either orphaned or injured animals is protected if they will bring the animal to me.

My thanks again to the many citizens who have brought animals to me already and who care about our wildlife.

Point of View Farm, Inc. is a non profit charitable organization (501) (C ) (3).

Joel Rosenthal
HC 64 Box 136A
Hillsboro, WV 24946

304 653-4766

Re: Wildlife Rehab Available--All Wounded and Sick Forest Critters Welcome!

way to go joel .nice to see people with a heart your a better person than me for doing this wish there were more like you.

Thanks so much,

I have always been an "animal" person and I receive much more than I give by working with and helping animals. They teach me what "real" life is all about. And of course they teach me all about what makes each one tick.

joel ill assume your adress is where to send donations but in what name that info mmight be usefull to others if you post it.if different from your adress .ill again assume point of view not joel but it would be nice to be sure.

Bob,

Thanks for the question.

Yes, Point of View Farm, Inc. is the same address.

Point of View Farm, Inc.
HC 64 Box 136A
Hillsboro, WV 24946

304 653 4766

Then why did you never call back my friend when she found a rabbit with a broken leg? He called twice.
Or do you only collect animals like a hoarder?

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!