toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
I am getting those crazy vibes again--Something is Going on With Ben Wilfong!

It is eerie; spooky in fact! Not a lick of proof; just suspicion. Kinda like what happens when a rain is coming and your joints start aching!!! But I think that something is happening in the Ben Wilfong case. Can't put my finger on it but I cannot dodge the feeling. What is going on?

Is it possible that the sheriff has finally grown a set of gonads or that the prosecutor is actually going to do anything about the five felonies that were committed by the deputy? Is anyone hearing anything at all?

Why would I have these feelings? I don't have ESP but I can't shake it? I think I'll slip down to the circuit clerk's office tomorrow and see if anything is happening there!!!

Re: I am getting those crazy vibes again--Something is Going on With Ben Wilfong!

Hmmmmm..... no idea what you're talking about (evil grin).

Re: I am getting those crazy vibes again--Something is Going on With Ben Wilfong!

I need a copy of that reported tape of Jonese!

I have been blessed with a special kind of intuition and it works!

The vibes are getting stronger. I sense that Ben has been offered a deal but won't take it. Like Dr. Sharp he will hold out for a better offer. My senses are telling me that the sheriff is in deep do and wants Ben to resign as deputy (and save a lawsuit) but Ben doesn't want to deal. Am I getting close or not?

you two getting ready for halloween .all thiss esp/glass ball thinking

I think it might be that thing they put in my head! It may have been an antenna!

Please ignore what I say about Ben Wilfong. He may still be on the force and never actually tried to con the magistrate and Tim Wade. I might even have made up that stuff about the check on the bank that didn't exist.

There is always a chance that I merely imagined that Ben Wilfong tried to counterfeit checks to get out of his debt to Tim Wade. Those things do happen!

Just ignore me!

OK you are ignored. Now that was easy.

Thank you for your response!

thank the heavens norman doesnt reside in the same county as me. i believe u try to see some good in everyone but i cant see it with him. crazy comments, lies, false accusations etc etc. least we know that one day he will have to answer for all his sins just like the rest of us. i wonder when he stands at the gates will he start screaming conspiracy if he takes the elevator ride down. will it be alkire or wilfongs fault or some other evil entity keeping him from entering?

crazy vibes = delusions

Delusions of Grandeur, Delusions of Persecution....your cup runneth over Norman.

what a total shame people cant post what they really think of norman on here without being banned. this site is somewhat like a dictatorship.

wait wait i have figured out where those crazy vibes are coming from. ole norman is leaning up against the washer during the spin cycle and its jarring his hollow head. and as far as growing a set like he proposed for the sheriff maybe norman you should check your own pants first!

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!