toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Pocahontas County at Greenbrier West football in streaming audio:

If you are unable to travel to Greenbrier County for this game on Friday you can listen over the internet at www.wrlb.org if you have Windows Media Player,Itunes or Real Player installed.

Re: Pocahontas County at Greenbrier West football in streaming audio:

Good luck tonight Warriors.

Also, those in the Hillsboro/Droop area can listen on 95.3 FM.

Come on out and support the Warriors tonight in Charmco. The Warriors and Cavaliers have an ongoing rivalry and this should be a good game. Weather is supposed to be nice as well. We need to support the Warriors and let them know they can have a winning season, a large crowd in the stands really helps the team!
GO WARRIORS!!!

Greenbrier West 30,Pocahontas County 20 Final

Jesse Hoke with 33 carries for 266 yards and 3 TD's for the Warriors.

I dont know why we would have a game on homecomecoming against Parkersburg catholic so we can get blown out in front of a whole lot of people

???
I dont know why we would have a game on homecomecoming against Parkersburg catholic so we can get blown out in front of a whole lot of people

Fayetteville 35,Parkersburg Catholic 7 Final

well ok pocahontas 8, Wirt 42

wow way to support our highschool team...who knows we might not get blown out. Think about it..it's our homecoming and players know that there are going to be alot of people there and they probably don't want to get blown out so they will probably play better. And for all those who don't think we can beat parkersburg.... EVER heard of an Upset??? you know like appalachian state and michigan a couple years ago..umm Pittsburgh against WVU 2 years ago come on people have a little faith in your team!!! GO WARRIORS!!!

have you evr heard of a mathmatical ceartainty, it doesnt matter how hard they dont want to lose im sure they didnt want to lose 5 times either

Who won the game tonight? oct 16th

Pocahontas County 20,Tygarts Valley 0 Final

Ok this is directed toward ???...u hav probably never played a down of football in your life... on any givin friday any team can win. Trust me i kno i plyed for 9 yrs. noone wants to lose. all i'm sayin is they will ply harder for their homecoming. the players are goin to be fired up because of the pre-game retual. Hav a lil faith in your team or jst stop trash talkin.

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!