toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
For those who want to agree to disagree! A chance to speak out about your disagreeing.

The Dr. Sharp thread is filling up and one last commentator has suggested that the discussion should end with an agreement to disagree and then folks should SHUT UP.

Do you think this will make the situation any better? Do you think that you would like to continue to complain about Dr. Sharp or should you just SHUT UP? A lot of people have gotten hooked on his scrips and now they will have to go cold turkey or find another doctor. I personally think that he is getting off easier than the folks who got hooked on his scripts and I ain't interested in shutting up. What do you think?

Your feelings here...

Re: For those who want to agree to disagree! A chance to speak out about your disagreeing.

Norman please tell me how being on Etater arguing back and forth is going to help the situation, which is the sentencing or lack thereof that John Sharp received?

Re: For those who want to agree to disagree! A chance to speak out about your disagreeing.

You never know who is reading etater.

So you are saying that someone will go back and change his sentencing?

I think it needs to be put to rest at this point in time.

Stinkwell Tater
You never know who is reading etater.

You have no idea how many people DON'T read etater.

Sentencing isn't done by popular opinion, especially popular, uninformed opinion.

I think people can whine and moan all they want. What is said here won't mean a darn thing.

You have no idea how many ppl do read E-Tater! Their are quite a few, believe it or not. What's said here could mean alot in forming the publics opinion about a person, place, or thing.

Me Oh My
You have no idea how many ppl do read E-Tater! Their are quite a few, believe it or not. What's said here could mean alot in forming the publics opinion about a person, place, or thing.

Yes BUT there is no point in dragging this particular argument out any longer. It is not going to change the mans sentencing.

whatever
Me Oh My

Yes BUT there is no point in dragging this particular argument out any longer. It is not going to change the mans sentencing.
It's possible, anything's possible, you never know.

My question is who was the whistle blower?
In speaking with an expert in coding and billing this week they told me that a whistle blower can be paid as much as $50,000.00 for reporting a doctor if the charge is true. Does anyone know anything about this?

yeah, really. I better call and find out where my $$$$ is. I turned in somebody else, saved a lot of tax dollars

The whistle blower could have been anyone, it could have been one or more of his patients too who were being billed for services they didn't receive from the doctor. Once discovering the extra charges, they would've called their insurance company and reported the charges. This had to be part of the problem. It was previously reported in the paper that this same doctor had been given two previous warnings prior to him being charged.

You people kill me!! It's hilarious!! The Feds warned him! Warned him over and over again!! There was no "whistle blower"???? Comp warned him that the billing was wrong..they knew what he was doing and actually gave him NUMEROUS chances to FIX IT and he did not!! It is so funny..this wonderful doctor knew what it would come to eventually..he just did not think they would do anything..He has been in total denial for ever!!! Well, now it FINALLY has caught up to him!

Northern Pokie is a land where very little happens.Certainly this story of a vastly wealthy doctor going to prison is out of the ordinary:People have a tendency and a right to talk about such an event. So,keep up the chatter ,folks ,and do not be silenced by anyone.

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!