Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Pocahontas County Teacher of the Year

Re: Pocahontas County Teacher of the Year

Hopefully Pam and Cully will be happy with this final result. The mistake was honest and had nothing personal toward them.

I heard Margaret Worth was the one that tipped Norman to come to the meeting. If she knew this was happening, doesn't she need to apologize also?

Congrads. Pam realy would liked for you to have gone to state.

Looks like everyone got what they wanted the teacher, the actor and the camera man.

I am glad she had something done for her work. She has dedicated her life to not only teaching but taking care of children from this county. So many teachers are so deserving and with only one being allowed per year, (I'm assuming) per county this is a great honor. Congratulations to Pam! God bless all the teachers and you are all greatly needed and appreciated.

I don't know nor do I care how I was informed. Regardless, the person did a good deed and I am very thankful that they did.

Norman:

When did this mistake involve you? When someone on the board called you or when you and Sully conspired to “Grand Stand” the Board of Education. Take two steps back and look at the big picture and realize that this situation as a whole has nothing to do with you, Sully or his wife. This has everything to do with the children of the county.

This is your way of throwing MUD in the face of the Superintendent and the Board of Education for your personal vendetta. I personally think this is the biggest farce you have pulled to gain public support for your ways and means. As for Sully, you have made him the perfect “Pawn” in your life game of Chess and in the process have totally humiliated his wife and the award she has been given.

I don’t know who is dumber. Sully for playing a part in this “Broadway Play” or the individuals who supported you when this was originally released. They took your bait, you set the hook, and they ran wild with it.

I knew there was a hidden agenda with this when any normal minded individual would have handled it completely different. I hope that Pam was not aware of these theatrical proceedings and if she was, then she needs to look at a different line of work.

The measure of a teacher’s success is not in money or accommodations but measured in the hearts and minds of the children who lives’ you have encouraged, motivated, and taught throughout your career.

Let me let YOU in on a little secret. Cully doesn't even like me! Pam is a sweetheart and I like Cully but not the other way around.

Secondly, as a professional journalist for Etater.com, it is my duty to be anywhere there is questionable activity by public officials. I was supposed to be there and I was there.

I take my trust little spirit catcher along so that the folks in Timbuktu know what is happening with their tax dollars.

Frankly, this is no farce. I was the humble camera man waiting in the wings.

Slidewell Tater
Let me let YOU in on a little secret. Cully doesn't even like me! Pam is a sweetheart and I like Cully but not the other way around.

Secondly, as a professional journalist for Etater.com, it is my duty to be anywhere there is questionable activity by public officials. I was supposed to be there and I was there.

I take my trust little spirit catcher along so that the folks in Timbuktu know what is happening with their tax dollars.

Let's not get carried away Know-it-all-well when you call yourself "a professional journalist". This is a joke to say the least.

Slidewell Tater
I was the humble camera man waiting in the wings.

Tater, you could be called many things. Humble isn't one of them.

Great End to a Neat STory--From the Pocahontas Times
Re: Great End to a Neat STory--From the Pocahontas Times

ok i missed some thing what was the blow up this time..

Professional Journalist for the E-tater? Thats so funny Norman! Like the E-tater has an ything to do with professionalism. Vendettas is more like it and poking your nose in others business. Like everyone said, it was an honest mistake at the board office.

Not Stinkwell!

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!