Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
1 2
Author
Comment
Re: Boy Scout Camp to Close

Stinkwell, Is there a way I can forward an email to this site? I have a long email I wrote for our Scouts on last nights meeting which tells what went on. Or give me your email and I will send it to you to post.

If you want background information on what is going on with the sale of Scout camps nationaly and the outrage that goes along with it check out this credible site: www.landchoices.org/bigcamps.htm I still need an email address to send our impressions of how the 10/22/09 meeting at the Buckskin office went as we had 6-10 people there. Somebody please help so I can get it on etater without typing the whole thing. Thanks

What a shame if this place closes! I have many fond memories of camping there when I was young, not only with the scouts, but on my own. When we were boys, a few of my scout friends got to know Dewey & he would let us come there & camp when the place was empty. We had a certified lifegaurd among us so we had full use of the lake. What an awesome treat having that entire camp to ourselves at 12 & 13 years old! And I spent many a week there with my B.S. troop as well. I would hate to see the county lose this wonderful place!

normanalderman@yahoo.com
I will publish!

1 2
contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!