toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
H1N1 swine flu shots are mandatory

I heard that anyone working at PMH are required to get the swine flu shots. If they don't they will be effectively fired from their jobs. I remember the shots from the 1970's and all the trouble. I wouldn't take it for nothing.

Re: H1N1 swine flu shots are mandatory

No that is not true. I have a family memeber that works there and she will not even get the regualr flu shot. CAMC is making it mandatory I do know that it was on the news that if all emplyees did not get it by december 1st they would be fired.

There has to be exceptions. I'm sure there are more folks like me who are allergic to eggs and preservatives that are in the serum.

Best way to find out is call the hospital. Charleston Area Medical Center has. http://www.labdesignnews.com/News/FeedsAP/2009/08/life-sciences-wva-hospital-early-adopter-of-mandatory-flu-shots/

And a few states have. The latest is NY(which is totally against the law).

I don't trust them. I remember the 70's. You cann't test a drug for a few months and see if it's safe. Before all the swine flu business started, there was a few studies linking autism, and Alzheimer’s to the shots in the 70's. Rushed drugs to market kill people. You see lawyer ads on TV all the time saying if you used such and such drug you could be in part of a lawsuit. I'm not comfortable being a Guenna pig.

Plus it doesn't stop spreading the virus. healthcare workers walk into a patients room, pick up the virus on there scrubs, then take that virus to the next patient. Only way is total isolation.

I forgot to mention.

You cannot sue swine flu vaccine manufacturers.

Nice. Not going to have another 10 thousand lawsuits like back in 77. Good way to cover themselves.

So how will CAMC feel when they are sued for wrongful discharge after firing someone for refusing the flu shot? Someone with an allergy to the flu shot could possibly die if they took it. They had better have some reason other than refusing to take the shot for firing someone. An attorney would have a hayday with that one!

It's mandatory at PMH. Alot of people are mad over it too. You may see the hospital closed because of a lack of personnel.

The death rate from the shots are higher than H1N1 itself. Not to mention autism and other neurological disorders. You cann't test a vaccine for 2 months and say it's safe. Alot of us remember the 1976 swine flu disaster.

"Shhhhhhhhhh" you are a cancer to society! You come on here spreading your lies that are easily debunked by just a little research! Stop spreading your **** to entice hysteria jackass! To this date there is not ONE related death attributed to the H1N1 vaccine!!!!!!!! Here's some facts in case anyone with a brain is interested!

Safety questions are being raised about the rush to get an H1N1 vaccine into the hands of doctors before the virus re-emerges this fall, possibly more dangerous and widespread than it was last spring.

And, those questions are brewing concern among many Americans wondering whether to risk putting off being vaccinated, or take a shot at beating the bug before it gains the upperhand.

"They’re pushing it as fast as they can, but they still have to meet good manufacturing standards," said Dr. Peter Gross, senior vice president and chief medical officer at Hackensack University Medical Center.

"It will be tested to make sure it’s safe and contains the proper amounts of protective antibodies," said Gross, who tested flu vaccines for 20 years for the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.

How It’s Being Made

Each year, scientists with the FDA, U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the National Institutes of Health, and vaccine manufacturers meet in January or February to decide which strains of the flu virus will be included in the seasonal flu vaccine.

From there, the chosen strains will be sent to the World Health Organization so that its scientists can view the selected strains and make any necessary — though usually minor — changes, said Gross.

"So they really start the process nine months ahead of time," Gross said.

Manufacturers begin making the virus in the spring so that it will be ready to use in the fall.

Like the seasonal flu vaccine, the new H1N1 vaccine will be made using innoculated eggs. The viruses used in the manufacturing process are dead, which means they cannot sicken people who are vaccinated, but will help them build immunity to live viruses — that can be spread from person to person. Unlike, the seasonal flu vaccine, the new H1N1 vaccine will contain just one strain of the flu virus instead of three.

H1N1 Is Nothing New

The H1N1 flu virus has been around for decades in various strains. The new virus, however, is different in that it contains a mix of human, bird and swine strains of the virus.

"An H1N1 strain has been included in the influenza vaccine every year since 1977," Gross said, "which is why the elderly and people in their 50s who have been getting the vaccine for the past 32 years are not really at a significant risk for complications from the novel H1N1 virus, like they are from the seasonal flu."

The process of manufacturing the H1N1 vaccine is also being made over a much shorter time period than the traditional flu vaccine because of fears of what might happen should a fall or winter outbreak occur and no vaccine be available.

"If people aren’t vaccinated, you’re going to see a lot more complications, a lot more hospitalizations," said Gross. "Even so, we have to realize that the experience the U.S. had with novel H1N1 virus is very different than the experience Mexico had. Mexico had a lot more deaths. We’ve had 500 to 600, and I’m not trying to minimize any of the deaths, but that’s not even on par with the seasonal flu, which results in about 35,000 deaths."

The first human volunteers to test the new vaccine were inoculated this month. Most of the volunteers will receive two shots, spaced three weeks apart and it will take another few weeks for volunteers to demonstrate full immunity to the virus if the vaccine works the way it should.

Secretary of Health and Human Services Kathleen Sebelius said Monday that all Americans who receive the vaccine will also need two shots, meaning that if the vaccine arrives on schedule for mid-October, most will not have full immunity to the virus until Thanksgiving.

However, fears that manufacturers are moving too fast may be unfounded.

"If the vaccine passes all of the trials and the only thing that results is a sore arm, then most people who receive the vaccine will probably only receive a sore arm," Gross said. "Serious side effects are rare and we might not know what those will be until 100,000 or a million people are vaccinated. Serious side effects for the polio vaccine were 1 in a million and that’s something you can't figure out until a million people are vaccinated."

Three Shots Instead of One?

Americans are potentially looking at three flu shots this year instead of the normal one shot. That would include one for the seasonal flu, and two for the new H1N1 virus.

Who should consider getting all three?

"Pregnant women, people in their 20s to 40s, very young children and, in contrast to previous years, those above 50 will not need the H1N1 vaccine unless they are in a high risk category or have underlying health problems," Gross said.

Google it. It's not hard. WHO has said the total deaths/sickness from the shots can be upwards of 1%. That's not including the cases of Guillain-Barre syndrome.
Health Officials Warn of H1N1 Vaccine's Link to Deadly Nerve Disease. reuters ran this story just last month. Look it up.

Call me what you want. Everyone reading this can just open up a search and look for themselves. People are not children, and can do what they think is best for them.

Less than 2 month testing is not enough. You know for regular drugs takes years before there finalized. Yet this thing has been rushed through. Regardless of what they tell you. They tell you it's safe because they don't want you to freak out. Dr lie to you all the time, because the truth isn't always good. And could be bad for your well being. But when they take the lie and make people comply to something that could kill you, there taking it too far.

Besides half the medial workers in the US don't get regular flu shots, because they don't work. There placebo. It makes people feel good to think they are immune. If you ask 10 different medical personel, half will say they don't, and half say they do. Becasue after years of testing, flu shots results are inconclusive. That is the truth. That is what your dr's will not tell you. Because flu shots make people happier, and they think they will not get the flu or not as bad. And it works. It's all in your mind. So sorry to burst your buble.

So I advise everyone on here to look up the dangers for themselves and decide for themselves, and not let someone else do it for them.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

The death rate from the shots are higher than H1N1 itself.

You said NOTHING about CAN be UP TO 1%!!!! You said ARE!!!!!!!!! The above quote is taken directly from your post! Don't try to back out of your **** now!! You were simply trying to create mass hysteria! Do you know what happens if someone reads your garbage that can't research it??? They DO NOT get the shot thus, putting hundreds and thousands of people at risk of exposure should they end up with H1N1!

Your ignorance could kill hundreds of people simply because you wanted to get a story started! You are a disgusting excuse for a human being!

Besides half the medial workers in the US don't get regular flu shots, because they don't work. There placebo. It makes people feel good to think they are immune. If you ask 10 different medical personel, half will say they don't, and half say they do. Becasue after years of testing, flu shots results are inconclusive. That is the truth. That is what your dr's will not tell you. Because flu shots make people happier, and they think they will not get the flu or not as bad. And it works. It's all in your mind. So sorry to burst your buble.

So I advise everyone on here to look up the dangers for themselves and decide for themselves, and not let someone else do it for them.

Now you want in on another little secret here Columbo?

I AM a medical "worker" and no, that doesn't mean that I am a CNA either so before you start putting those hard working, back bone of the industry down, just know that. So, that's why I find it strange. All of your revelations about the medical industry, all the lies, all the placebos, everything. It's strange to me that THAT was never covered in one solitary class I have ever taken. I guess I took the wrong classes though. I should have taken conspiracies and philosophies.

Now, why do I take this stuff so personally you may ask? Well, it's simple. I don't want to see you use scare tactics just to get your jollys. I don't want to see 100 of the county's babies lying dead in a funeral home in Marlinton and Green Bank! I don't want to see people burying their Moms and Dads because sometime, someplace on the internet, SOMEONE who knew NOTHING but conspiracy theories wrote about the vaccine being deadlier than the virus!

Now who's being the fear mongrel. There has 3500 deaths worldwide. It has went through the winter cycle in the southern hemisphere. There flu season. And most of those nations are 3rd world. We are the top of the healthcare system of the whole world. See this is the kind of fear there selling. Hundreds dead, your children, and old parents. Of course it hasn't happened anywhere yet, even in the worst famine ravagaged backward countries but it could happen here in the richest country of the world. Your full of bull ****. Yes it might happen if they all take the drug, because we don't know.

So call it a conspiracy, but when the WHO say less than 1%, that's millions possible. So compare from the experts millions possible, to 35oo confirmed dead from the virus. You choose.

Amazing how you've done an about face in just a few posts! I'm sorry I called you a cancer.... you're far worse.

I have encountered an internet rumor that the h1n1 flu vaccine shots are just a way for the New World Order to rid themselves of the non-productive members of American society; perhaps as many as 150,000,000 of us!

TO Shhhhhhh is a joke.
Why can't you be nice instead of calling people names,YOU MUST HAVE A BIG......PROBLEM.

Wrong again. You showed the fear they and you use. Like I said I am scared of the same thing happening in 1976. And the dr in charge of all this said it could happen again. And also said that up to 1% could get sick or even die. That is a huge number. Especially when the total deaths from the thing there trying to prevent is such a small number. 20,000 people a year die from regular flu. Why are we not running around like chickens for that.

So don't get mad or angry at me get mad at the WHO who issued the statements. I'm just giving information from them. There best guess is 1% but since people have been getting the shots since july, who knows what could happen to them say next year, or 5 years. Everyone sees recalls from drugs every day. And those drugs have had years of study. Not study since April when the swine flu started.

Wrong again. You showed the fear they and you use. Like I said I am scared of the same thing happening in 1976. And the dr in charge of all this said it could happen again. And also said that up to 1% could get sick or even die. That is a huge number. Especially when the total deaths from the thing there trying to prevent is such a small number. 20,000 people a year die from regular flu. Why are we not running around like chickens for that.

So don't get mad or angry at me get mad at the WHO who issued the statements. I'm just giving information from them. There best guess is 1% but since people have been getting the shots since july, who knows what could happen to them say next year, or 5 years.

So which is it Shhhhh?????????? You stated that doctors lie yet you believe certain ones of them???????? You do realize that WHO is made up of doctors right???? You're talking in circles!!!!!! I'm guessing you're going to believe bits and pieces of everything that fits your agenda.

"That is the truth. That is what your dr's will not tell you. Because flu shots make people happier, and they think they will not get the flu or not as bad. And it works. It's all in your mind. So sorry to burst your buble."

You must be one of the higher ups around here. Trying to still the waters of fear. To get everyone to step inline.

Sure dr tell the truth and lie both. I ask anyone who doubts ask anyone you know who works in medicine, you will see. And I bet you will find people who will say flu shots don't work. And we all have had dr tell us there for our own good. So do our friends and family lie to us or are they just stupid. Or is it the dr telling us these things to make us feel better about the upcoming flu season.

But like most people here, I bet probably none have read the WHO report that said that many people might get sick or die. That report if you looked was to other dr's. I too work in the medical field here in poc. I also know we have 1 case for a FACT, but the WVDH has us with none. Why is that you wonder. Who's lieing, and why.

Only reason why I posted is to inform people, and with what I've posted, and the arguements from a few, people will go and look this up for themselves, so I've done what I hoped to do. To get people to inform themselves. And nothing will get people to read a thread like a arguement.

So thank you for the help getting people informed.

I'm not a swine flu conspiracy nut but this appears quite factual

Interesting email i received

A superb, comprehensive column...one for each and every one of you to forward,
It's a MUST READ, especially by our elected officials, in their own and their constituents' best interests...re the H1NI Vaccine (mandatory), our military "guinea pigs", Amerikan Gulags, etc.
Absolutely worth keeping in your saved files in case it's pulled.

Must read! H1N1 vaccine http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/14921

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Far Left has always been fond of social engineering, population control
H1N1, Global Conspiracies, and Amerikan Gulags
By Jim O'Neill Monday, September 21, 2009
“Out of these troubled times…a new world order—can emerge….”—George H. W. Bush 9/11/90

“In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.”—Thomas Jefferson

The Far Left has always been fond of social engineering, and one of their pet projects has historically been population control.

We see it in President Woodrow Wilson’s advisor Royal Meeker, who divided society into those who were “effective,” and those who were “ineffective”—effective and ineffective units of the collective. Ineffective, or redundant units are to be disposed of—for the good of the hive.

We see it in Margaret Sanger’s Planned Parenthood’s agenda of racial genocide (which is not about parenthood, but is definitely planned). I suggest you view a short movie trailer at MAAFA 21 and/or check out the website BlackGenocide.com

We see it in Obama’s “science czar” Holdren, about whom Joseph Abrams notes, “John Holdren, once floated the idea of forced abortions, “compulsory sterilization,” and the creation of a ‘Planetary Regime’ that would oversee human population levels….”

Perhaps the most important instrument used in the effort to enforce population control are pharmaceuticals—better living, and dying, through chemistry. Unfortunately, the right-wing seems as enamored as the left, when it comes to using big PhRMA to make Big Money.

During the “avian flu” (H5N1) scare, the only vaccine available was Tamiflu, made by Gilead, and Gilead was Donald Rumsfeld’s baby.

According to an article on CNNMoney.com, dated 10/31/05, ex-President Bush’s Secretary of Defense, Donald Rumsfeld, “served as Gilead (Research)‘s chairman from 1997 until he joined the Bush administration in 2001, and he still holds a Gilead stake valued at between $5 million and $25 million….”

(Between $5 million and $25 million—say, that’s what Nancy Pelosi’s vineyard is appraised at. Pelosi’s accountant must be the same one that Rumsfeld uses).

It’s worth your time to check into the connections between Rumsfeld, Gilead Sciences, former Secretary of State George Schultz, Bechtel, Vistide, and Tamiflu.

It is reprehensible and unconscionable, how the pharmaceutical companies, in collusion with Democratic and Republican politicians, have used America’s armed forces as guinea-pigs for new vaccines.

According to an article by David Kirby, up to one in every fifty people in the military (and their dependants) have had ““serious adverse vaccine reactions, including disability and death.”

When discussing population control and vaccines, it’s worth recalling that last spring a group of billionaires met in New York City to discuss—overpopulation. They were dubbed the “Good Club.” Attendees included David Rockefeller, and your buddy and mine, George Soros.

As soon as you can, you should go to HealthFreedomUSA.org, and read what it says about Congressman Ron Paul’s “No Compulsory Vaccine Bill.” It’s vitally important.

I thank Ron Paul for his foresight, and ask that he get his Vaccine Bill on the House floor ASAP—the sooner the better. Emergency action is called for.

It should be noted that Ron Paul was one of only two members in the House to vote against the government’s swine flu vaccination in 1976—the other Congressman who voted against it, McDonald, was also a physician.

Paul and McDonald were correct. The only one who died from the swine flu was the original patient, a soldier at Ft. Dix, NJ. The—only—one.

The swine flu vaccination, however, was responsible for over two dozen deaths, and many illnesses, including Guillain-Barre syndrome, a nerve disorder.

The whole “swine flu,” H1N1 hysteria has been somewhat quiescent of late, but that ended early Sunday with an article in Britain’s “The Observer,” by Rajeev Syal. Syal’s article is about a U.N. dossier released this past Thursday.

The dossier, which originated with WHO (the U.N.‘s World Health Organization), says that because of the swine flu, millions of people will die, and anarchy will run rampant across the globe.

The report says that this scenario can only be avoided, if the richer countries pay for the vaccinations of the poorer populations.

All stop.

Says who? Who says that millions will die? Who are the people that are making these “predictions?”

Early last spring, WHO started ramping up the same type of hysterical hyperbole. A timely YouTube video by Dr. Len Horowitz quashed the momentum of the manufactured “crisis.”

However, it didn’t take long for WHO to start cranking up the pressure again.

Last June, in Forbes.com, Vivian Wai-yin Kwok reported that “An emergency WHO meeting will be held on Thursday to discuss whether to raise the alert level for the new strain of H1N1 influenza to phase 6, the highest level on its pandemic alert scale.”

The Forbes article continued, “WHO called for an urgent meeting…after its chief, Dr. Margaret Chan, quizzed eight countries with large swine flu outbreaks in a teleconference on Wednesday. Chan has indicated she believes that a pandemic is under way….”

WHO did indeed announce a Level Six pandemic this past June. This in spite of the fact that “the Swine Flu has infected less people world-wide, than the ordinary annual flu kills in the United States alone.”

That last quote is worth reading again.

Why would WHO announce its highest state of emergency, for a flu that has shown no significant causes for worry up to this point?

Obama’s Council of Advisors on Science and Technology says that it “considers the H1N1 pandemic ‘a serious health threat; to the U.S. — not as serious as the 1918 Spanish flu pandemic but worse than the swine flu outbreak of 1976.”

“Worse than the swine flu outbreak of 1976?” What outbreak? One person died as a result of having the swine flu in 1976. One death—worldwide. It was the U.S. government’s vaccinations that killed people.

In order for the current flu pandemic to be “worse” than the 1976 “swine flu outbreak,” two people would have to die—one more than in 1976. Hardly a cause for global panic.

What’s going on here?

I’m reminded of a speech that President Kennedy gave before he was murdered. The following three paragraphs are excerpts from that speech.

“The very word “secrecy” is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it.”

“We are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence—on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day.”

“It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.”

Was Kennedy referring to Global Communism, the Rothschild/Rockefellers, the Illuminati, the NWO (New World Order), OWG (One World Government)—or something else?

(In passing—lest we forget—last winter, Jay Rockefeller (D-W VA) introduced a bill that would give Obama control over the internet—so that Obama can shut down the internet just like Ahmadinejad recently did, when squashing the uprising by the Iranian people).

Worrying about the “who” at this point in the game, is really of secondary interest (pun noted). I’ve never been into “conspiracy theories,” but the more I researched the whole “swine flu” issue, the more convinced I became that America, and indeed the world, is being set up like a bowling pin.

Major pharmaceutical companies are part of an insidious plan. Two of the key players are the pharmaceutical giants Novavax (“Creating Tomorrow’s Vaccines Today”), and Baxter.

Watch Dr. Horowitz’s video, if you haven’t done so yet, in order to find out a bit about Novavax. By the way, Dr. Horowitz knows first hand about the serious problems connected with swine flu vaccines—his mother was one of those who died from a swine flu inoculation in 1976.

Note—it was not the swine flu, but the vaccine, that killed Dr. Horowitz’s mother.

Within the past few days, Dr. Horowitz and journalist Sherri Kane, released legal affidavits stating that a private global biotechnology “trust” are behind the pandemic flu hysteria—including its origin. David Rockefeller is named as one of the co-conspirators.

Don’t miss that phrase—“including its origin.”

(A brief aside: Dr. Horowitz, among others, suggests taking vitamin D supplements during the “flu season.” As fall turns into winter, the days get shorter, and we receive less sunlight—which means that our bodies produce less vitamin D. It’s the decrease in vitamin D which makes us more prone to get colds and flu’s—not the cold weather. Keep in mind that you can overdose on vitamin D, so be judicious with your dosage).

On another front—in June, journalist Barbara Minton reported that “As the anticipated July release date for Baxter’s A/H1N1 flu pandemic vaccine approaches, an Austrian investigative journalist is warning the world that the greatest crime in the history of humanity is underway.”

Baxter Healthcare is a mammoth pharmaceutical business headquartered in Illinois, near Chicago.

Minton continues, “Jane Burgermeister [journalist] has recently filed criminal charges with the FBI against the World Health Organization (WHO), the United Nations (UN), and several of the highest ranking government and corporate officials concerning bioterrorism and attempts to commit mass murder.”

Burgermeister believes that “There is no pandemic potential unless mass vaccinations are carried out to weaponize the flu under the guise of protecting the population.”

Last winter reports surfaced of the first case of “swine flu” near Reforma, Mexico. The flu was reportedly “a nasty mash-up of swine, avian, and human viruses” Reforma is conveniently located near a huge pig farm.

For this “nasty mishmash” to have occurred naturally, would be impossible. It didn’t occur naturally, because of conditions at some pig farm.

“H1N1” was manufactured in a lab. Technically, H1N1 is only one part of what is currently being called the “H1N1” flu.

Natural News put it this way, “For this to have been a natural [occurrence] it means an infected bird from North America would have had to infect pigs in Europe, then be re-infected by those same pigs, with an unlikely cross-species mutation that allowed the bird to carry it again, then that bird would have had to fly to Asia and infected pigs there, and those Asian pigs would then have had to mutate the virus once again (while preserving the European swine and bird elements) to become humanly transmittable, and then a human would have had to catch that virus from the Asian pigs — in Mexico!”

Sound likely to you? It not only doesn’t sound likely, it sounds impossible—because it is impossible.

So if the pig farm isn’t the source of the swine flu outbreak, what, and who, is?

Well, it’s certainly interesting that the pig farm in Reforma is located about twenty miles away from a Baxter facility in Villahermosa, Mexico. What a coincidence, huh?

Obama, at any rate, doesn’t seem fazed in the least by the flu pandemic. Last spring he traveled to the “eye of the storm” itself, Mexico.

Seems more than a little reckless to me, what with the “killer flu” lurking around and all. Maybe he knows something we don’t.

In 2005, President Bush gave a speech in which he announced a new plan—called the Pandemic Influenza Strategic Plan.

Bush began his speech by saying, “At this moment, there is no pandemic influenza in the United States, or the world. But if history is our guide, there is reason to be concerned.”

Indeed.

Let me discuss one more thing, and then I’ll close.

Included in national pandemic plans are quarantine camps, and RFID bracelets (Radio Frequency Identity Devices).

Several states have written quarantine laws this year.

This is from Florida’s law:

“You shall cooperate with the detention facility’s access to you… “

“If you do not answer your telephone or are not at home during two consecutive contact attempts, the CHD may order you to wear an electronic monitoring bracelet to ensure that you do not leave your residence. If you leave your residence while monitored, the CHD may forcibly detain you in a quarantine facility.”

This is from Massachusetts’ law:

“An officer authorized to serve criminal process may arrest without a warrant any person whom the officer has probable cause to believe has violated an order given to effectuate the purposes of this subsection and shall use reasonable diligence to enforce such order.” [Gunpoint]

This is from
"Pennsylvania’s law:

“To require that any corpse, prior to disposal, be clearly labeled with all available information to identify the decedent and the circumstances of death.”

Sounds ominous doesn’t it?

Perhaps each of the things that I’ve pointed to in this article is, by itself, not too worrisome. But if we step back, and look at the “big picture,” it’s very troubling indeed.

At the very least, nefarious manipulations are going on, and at the worst….

Some very forceful legal action is in order. Immediately.

Playtime is over ladies and gentlemen, this insanity must be stopped now.

As always, prayer is in order—laus Deo.

Addendum: I have been doing research on this article for some time. I intended on researching it more before writing it, but felt that getting this information “out there” ASAP, was more important than further investigation. I found out enough to raise my hackles, and hopefully I’ve raised yours. My apologies to the numerous authors and/or websites that I didn’t mention, who have dealt admirably with this issue.

Worth Reading: (This is a far from an exhaustive list of the good material on the subject).
FluScam.com Dr. Horowitz
CleanAirandWater.net
The H1N1 Swine Flu Pandemic: Manipulating the Data to Justify a Worldwide Public Health Emergency By Michel Chossudovsky
Legal immunity for swine flu vaccine makers, F. William Engdahl + compilation of other H1N1 Info Resources—F. William Engdahl
Martial Law Alert Over Swine Flu—Stephen Lendman

(15) Reader Feedback | Subscribe

Jim O'Neill Most recent columns
Born in June of 1951 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Jim O’Neill proudly served in the U.S. Navy from 1970-1974 in both UDT-21 (Underwater Demolition Team) and SEAL Team Two. A member of MENSA, he worked as a commercial diver in the waters off Scotland, India, and the United States. In 1998 while attending the University of South Florida as a journalism student, O’Neill won “First Place” in the “Carol Burnett/University of Hawaii AEJMC Research in Journalism Ethics Award. The annual contest was set up by Carol Burnett with the money she won from successfully suing the National Enquirer for libel.

Jim can be reached at: Letters@canadafreepress.com

Here is the reason why I'm not taking it. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1206807/Swine-flu-jab-link-killer-nerve-disease-Leaked-letter-reveals-concern-neurologists-25-deaths-America.html

A warning that the new swine flu jab is linked to a deadly nerve disease has been sent by the Government to senior neurologists in a confidential letter.
The letter from the Health Protection Agency, the official body that oversees public health, has been leaked to The Mail on Sunday, leading to demands to know why the information has not been given to the public before the vaccination of millions of people, including children, begins.

It tells the neurologists that they must be alert for an increase in a brain disorder called Guillain-Barre Syndrome (GBS), which could be triggered by the vaccine.
GBS attacks the lining of the nerves, causing paralysis and inability to breathe, and can be fatal.

The letter, sent to about 600 neurologists on July 29, is the first sign that there is concern at the highest levels that the vaccine itself could cause serious complications.
It refers to the use of a similar swine flu vaccine in the United States in 1976 when:

Hideing information is very wrong. And I Have to agree with Shhhhh, 2 months of testing is horse apples. It takes years of testing for drugs to be safe. There are alot of bad reports coming from europe about this drug. Of course nothing is told on the nightly news, so don't even look there. I urge anyone concerned to yahoo search for answers.

So they didn't know what strand this was till they tested, then they had to rush a medicine. Or. They made it and released it within the population. They are either killing us with a man made flu or this drug is dangerous without testing. Either arguement, I'm not taking the shot.

Everyone has to be responsible for their own decisions. If you are afraid of catching the H1N1 flu this year. You may be pondering whether to get a flu shot or using the H1N1 FluMist. The FluMist is administered into your nostrils. Before making your final decision, you may want to ask some questions and think of some consequences to taking the H1N1 FluMist nasal spray.

The H1N1 FluMist is made with "live" virus. This means that the H1N1 flu will be a part of the nasal spray formula. It's supposed to be just enough to start your immunity to build defenses to it. The shot is supposed to be a killed virus.

If you take the H1N1 FluMist, you will in fact become a carrier of the H1N1 flu. Information on this drug states that you can and will shed the virus for up to 21 days. That means as you are visiting with your elderly family members, or shopping in the isles of your grocery store or sitting in church with young children and people with immune problems, YOU are going to be shedding the virus H1N1 germs.

If you are a person that cannot tolerate the shot or the FluMist for the H1N1 flu, you are a sitting duck when it comes to being around people who have taken the FluMist. The use of FluMist is for people ages 2 - 49. How many people do you come into contact each day that don't fit the age range?

Drugs.com says that you should be careful when coming into contact with "FluMist with anyone who has a weak immune system caused by disease (such as cancer, HIV, or AIDS), or by certain medicines such as steroids, cancer chemotherapy, or radiation treatment. A person with a weak immune system can become ill if they have close contact with you after you have recently received a an influenza vaccine." Pregnant women are also on this list of people who should NOT use FluMist.

What happens when anything gets in your nose? You sneeze! Please be a responsible user of the FluMist and cover your face when you sneeze and cough. Remember, you are passing the H1N1 flu germs. The flu is passed from person to person with the sneezing, the coughing and germs from your hands. So if you take FluMist for the H1N1 flu, please practice good hygiene for the rest of us and wash, wash, wash your hands!

This sounds like a great way to spread this virus, unless you're willing to stay home for 21 days. Whose great idea was this?

After a number of people that have came to the office said after reading this thread on here, they went and did there own research on swine flu. So now I have more information to pass along. This is classified. We are not suppose to tell the general public. But since I think this is a totally wrong, I'm telling everyone who reads this. I think they ae doing this so everyone will get scared and get the shot.

The number of swine flu cases will go up around 10,000% in the coming months. Not because more people will catch it but how it is classified. EDC, and Lab Corps are over taxed with swine flu test supposable. And since they are falling behind regular work. With a cool and wet fall, sinus infections are ramped. And both swine and sinus infections have similar symptoms. And everyone is running to the Dr because they think they have swine flu. Hospitals and Dr offices are told to classify any person who tests positive with flu type A, to be classified with swine flu. No other testing is required. Now remember flu type A is the common flu. With the new classification, there will be panic. Remember swine flu is very rare, so far the numbers from the WHO is 1 in 1000 cases. In the US since the colder than normal weather, and everyone suffering from sinus infections it is 1 in 5000.

So be prepared in the coming weeks where it will be said 1 in 10 people will have it. The same percentage as regular flu, if anyone would be inclined to look it up. It's very deceitful, and we will never be able to know for sure how many there really is. Be prepared.

I talked to a family member who works in lab at Greenbriar Valley. They are diagnosing every flu type A, swine flu. Totally cooking the actual numbers.

Maybe there is some truth to those conspiracy theories listed above. We will be under strict overviews, or even martial law by Christmas. 5% to 20% of the population gets the flu each year according to the CDC.
http://www.cdc.gov/flu/keyfacts.htm
I guess if you can't get a pandemic naturally, then you make one up.

Now do some of you understand why my post name is what it is.

Since starting the new way to test for swine flu, there are 3 confirmed cases in the county this weekend alone. There will be millions by Christmas.

I guess the gov saying is true. "Never Let a Good Crisis Go To Waste"

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!