Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Today's Spirit Catching Tour

Re: Today's Spirit Catching Tour

Mr. Alderman I'll give you this much you do take good pictures and show different areas of the county. Sometimes ya have to look at a few pictures to see where you are but then ya can follow you around your drive and see some things that you don't pay attenion when driving.

Thank you!

Norman is just a good, decent person. I don't care what the people (that he's p-issed off) say. He was there for me and my family a long time ago before there ever was an Etater or even an internet for that matter.

Norman was with me when I found God. He pointed me to God and showed me the way but probably the most important thing; he walked with me, talked to me and told me that with a little faith, things would be just fine.

Norman prayed with me and asked for God's mercy and that day in that Charlottesville Va chapel, God was listening and he showed mercy and he gave me that forgiveness. He delivered me. Norman didn't know it at that time and neither did I yet. Norman that day was a shepherd and he lead the lost as he was instructed to do by his master.

Norman is as good as a man as you'd want to find. I and my family really care a lot for him. I wish that other people knew him as I do.

So yeah, Norm's photography is great but folks, that's just the tip of the iceberg. If you get a chance to talk to Norman face to face, do it. You, like I found, will find that there's more to Norman than Etater.

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!