Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
A Couple More Dog Videos--Sorry for being slow on this

Re: A Couple More Dog Videos--Sorry for being slow on this

I have seen first hand what Sandy has to deal with on a daily basis.She tries her best to find these animals a loving home,whether they were dumped,rescued,seized or what ever the matter.I think the fitzgerald does not have any compassion for animals and I think he should not have any say over any of them.Sandy has a family and full time job and she still does her best to find these animal homes.He thinks just because an animal can't be placed in a home with in a month they should be killed.Does he have family pets.Would he like it if one were killed.He has no compassion for the job he is trying to do.Sandy needs help but not that kind.It took the county 14 years to respect what she does and hopefully they can help her with this matter.Great Job Sandy.

BUMP! The first video won't work, Norman, but the 2nd video says it all! He says he wants to operate a kill shelter here in Pokie County.
By the way. In order to obtain the chemicals needed to euthanize animals, an extensive background check is done on the individual submitting an application for euthanasia...

Who is that older man in the back and why would he be asking Sandy Mallow for records on the disposition of the dogs? That is not anyone's business except for the people taking them in would it or the one taking care of them which would be her. So what would that old man need with anything and who are he and that old woman too?

I think it is unreasonable to assume that all animals can be placed in homes and saved. As sad as it may be, it is just not possible.

The majority can be actually and unless they have aggression towards humans in some form then all dogs are placeable. It is not a hard concept to understand if one really wants to look into how things work and why they work the way they do. It takes hard work and dedication but it is far from impossible.

The "older man" with the "old woman" in the back is Fitzgerald's landlords.
I'm curious to ask if anyone else is wondering why the landlords/the owners of the ARC building would be interested in animal welfare all of a sudden?
And Kay is right. There's no need for a kill shelter when there are options available to adopt animals. Of course there will be a dog or cat that has a terminal illness and has to be put down, Or one that is injured so badly it wouldn't survive. But Fitzgerald never says a word about vetting the animals he takes in. He just states that it isn't cost efficient to keep animals, and he would kill them according to state mandated regulations which is 5 days. Some of the animals he plans to put in the pet shop.
Think about it.

Exactly what I am saying..it is unreasonable to think that all animals can be saved. You will find those that are ill, or aggressive toward people and cannot be saved. Please do not assume that I am speaking of only the healthy animals when I make my comment. The 2 men from the ARC building have me a bit confused.. John does not seem to be doing it because he cares for the animals, so why are they involved? I am not asking this to be sarcastic, I simply want to know the reason.

bump

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!