toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Re: More Yearbooks

Is this the one you need or or the one you have. Is any of the Greenbank school in the 74 and up.

I have these! I have a great collection of Cass provided by Sherry Johnson but I don't have elem books of the other schools. The ones I posted were collected by my children and wife.

I would like to pic more elem books. I am willing to meet anyone anywhere and photo the yearbooks without removing them from your sight. Libraries are great places. I will come to anyone at any time. I use a small handheld camera and do absolutely no damage to your books. PLEASE HELP ME!

I'm looking for any year books that range from 1967 to 1971 at the Marlinton Elementary School.. If any one would have any between those years please let me know.. I'm very interested in them..I would like to look at them and make copies as well..Please let me know.. Thanks.

When I go to the yearbook tab on the home page and try to pull up a certain year it takes me to another site not to the yearbook I am trying to access. I tried on several years and all are the same. What is the problem?

Can you try to find year books that range in the years of 1967 and 1971 and are taken at the Marlinton Elementary School.. I would really appreciate it if you could find then for me.. Please reply if you find any.. Thanks a lot..

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!