toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
I smell blood here!

I need a copy of a ticket to see what was on the back. If the rules were broken, that is bad and worse could be fraud! Let's work together and get to the truth of this situation.

Etater is available to post any documentation. Scan and send to normanalderman@yahoo.com

Who ever was second to the winning ticket might be most interested in this issue!!!!!!!11

On their websdite

Foundation Board of Directors
The Snowshoe Foundation's Board of Directors consists of a number of area volunteer, all of whom are very active in both the Snowshoe and local community. Current Board of Director members include: Bill Rock, Brian Ball, Randall Sehn, Voras Haynes, Frank Santmyer, Bill Brown, Stephanie Dilley and Randy Sharp. The Executive Director of the Foundation is Coby Brown.

The future will require the need for additional board members representing the interests of the Foundation. Should you be interested in becoming a Board member, please contact Coby Brown at 304-572-5475.

For more information on events, funding, sponsorship opportunities or volunteering, please contact:

Ms. Coby Brown, Executive Director
304-572-5475
The Snowshoe Foundation
PO Box 130, Snowshoe WV 26209
304-572-5475 - Fax: 304-572-5616

From Drop Box

Use ctrl + to view. Note that the only exceptions were Snowshoe Foundation employees and their family members. So it appears that the drawing was legit! That is assuming that Mr. Cain is not kin to anybody on the foundation nor a member of the foundation himself!

It would have been nice had Snowshoe Employees been excepted. It doesn't pass the "smell" test very much. However, we only got a small bump on the Tater Crap Meter.

Re: I smell blood here!

Nothing illegal done. If Snowshoe employees would have been excluded they would have taken a loss on this most likely. I thought it was great that a lot of Snowshoe employees won prizes.

Snowshoe Foundation and Snowshoe Mountain Inc. are completely separate entities. If you are going to spout the law, at least get a basic understanding of it so that it doesn't make you look like such an idiot.

I didn't quote the law! I just made an observation! That was a copy off the Snowshoe Web site re: the ticket rules.

My job is simple: If there is a stink, I stir! Somebody's gotta keep people straight!! Try to look at the matter from the point of view of the person who lost a new car to an employee of Snowshoe.

I thought this subject was cleared up on another posting. My mistake I guess.

No rules were broken. Hello, can anybody hear out there in tater land???

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!