toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Wilfong Back?

Our Marlinton mouse has reported that Ben Wilfong is back on the police force enforcing the laws of the State of WV. Can anyone confirm?

Re: Wilfong Back?

Your mouse is wrong.

A relative of mine seen Ben Wilfong the other day. Ben told them he would be back to work soon and that all the SOB's in Pocahontas County are going to be sorry for it. Ben said he was giving everyone a speeding ticket when he got his badge back and that Magistrate Kershner was going to be the first one he gets.

Nice attitude! Wonder what Col. Jonese thinks about this? I guess he is too busy with the rock business to care?

I AM SURE THAT BEN WILFONG WAS ON THE JOB YESTERDAY.

Scanner Listeners

Now is your chance to tell us if you hear Ben Wilfong calling in.

We will do a scanner poll!

Is Ben Back Enforcing the Law?
Yes
No

pollcode.com free polls

Re: Scanner Listeners

How long will it take him to wreck again?

This is STUPID! If more people say he is back at work does that mean he is? You can't ask somebody's opinion where there is a situation where there is no opinion required! IT EITHER IS OR ISN'T!

this man or boy (is a great cop) just wait he is the best just like the rest and i never have to worry norman cause with idoits like this im good to go cause he want the money we can bribe him lol

I know for a fact that he was not on the job on that day....his sister was in a car wreck....he was at the scene of the accident, that's all....you don't know what you're talking about

He's was in a deputies clothing and was sitting in the front seat of the patrol vehicle.

he should be dressed in orange or stripes in the back seat of a police car.

the best never rest i will be back this county is the best me and T. WANER WELL BE THE BEST OF FRIEND ON THE GANG

blue bird
he should be dressed in orange or stripes in the back seat of a police car.

you can thank Norman and that crime fighten inner layer for goin back on their word sayin they wood get in touch with the proper U.S. office to complant.

they lyed, didnt they huh? lyers lyers lyers. not one any good jus lyers

lyer lyer pants on fire

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!