toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
New Love Nest?

Just got word that the Old Blue Bridge at Buckeye may be the new love nest for the local police!! I guess Stillwell got too hot for the action!

Don't be speeding on the Buckeye Road! Parents make sure your 13 year olds are home after dark!

Re: New Love Nest?

and the graveyard on Steven Hole Run Road.

WHO ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ?

Think not so hard and you will figure it out. I didn't even have to guess.
It's so easy!

Are you dense or something?

Norman, not all of us are "dense," we just aren't in the loop when it comes to certain gossip. I know who it is that visits the "love nest" you described, but only found out recently. That doesn't make me "dense," it just makes me a brad bit slow. WHOOPS! I meant TAD bit slow...

Excuse me; I must have had cotton in my ears!

...and what does the Bible say about gossip Mr. Preacher Man?

All right, I'll start it:

"Each of us should please his neighbor for his good, to build him up."

Guess where that came from....

summit lake is another one.

We are trying to keep these guys on the straight and narrow!!!!

May the one who is free of sin cast the first stone...

its not about being free of sin. its about a sworn officer takeing advantage of females . if you think its ok for someone in a position of power to use that power to abuse women of any age then something is desperatly wrong.

WHO IS HE WITH NOW

I am not judging for or against - all he is reporting is just rumor and gossip. Alderman seems to spend more time in tearing down than building up. When he's wrong, he never admits he made a mistake.

What about D. Swisher and his bumping buddy Brookie Vandevander. Brook talks to his wife like they are friends and goes camping with them but guess who's sleeping bag he is in. Is this what kind of example we want for our kids cops and everyone sleeping with anyone ?

Best of luck to you if you are going to put a stop to this behavior. It's one of the perks of the job. That's not to say it's okay, that's just the way it is.

We have a former United States Marine in office; surely he can put a stop to that!

He's not took the first step yet to stop it.
Yes, he's had his chance too.

Remember NO ONE FORCES THE WOMEN TO GO to the love nests. If they do that is abduction and rape and a whole new ball game that I do not believe any of our law enforcement offices are ready to pitch in yet.

There are many ways to make a woman think that it is something that they have to do. When they have wives at home waiten on them they should not be beaten around the bush usen excuses to get other women{girls} to meet them down a dark road somewhere.
Let's think about this in another way for a minute.
What if it were your wife or husband that was seen on a dirt road one night with someone else. We all know that saying, "your always the last one to know".
Would it not be important for you to know? After all everyone that know's you already know's. Then finally one of them tell's you. Would you treat it like it's just a rumor?
I wonder what BT's wife think's when someone tell's her ANOTHER rumor? She has to be living in misery if she has gotten a hint of just a couple of them. After all she should know what it feel's like, that's how he found her.

"After all she should know what it feel's like, that's how he found her."
You just hit the nail on the proverbial head. Dead on.
To: Tax Issues. Since you're into spouting bible verses, let's examine this one: Whoever conceals his transgressions will not prosper,
but he who confesses and forsakes them will obtain mercy.—Proverbs 28:13

Are you helping BT "conceal his transgressions?" If so, you're just as guilty as HE is. His doings are no secret in this community, nor are they "rumors" as you claim. Don't blame Norman for bringing attention to the "love nests" because Norman isn't to blame. The person(s)wearing the uniform of a public servant and participating in such sordid behavior, in a PUBLIC spot, is to blame.
ALL of us, including Norman, should NOT turn a blind eye to the disgusting natures of those activities. Not when they are being performed in vehicles that belong to the County, and on County time. Those men have sworn to "serve and protect," not to service and wear protection...

I wonder who pays to have the insides of those cars cleaned out from all the nastiness that goes on in them? ICK!

I noticed that the Sheriff did take some action on this. What he did was have Totten's patrol cars windows tinted so dark and even in the front seat that no one will be able to see it's Totten and who he has in his car.

BT doesn't only restrict his practices to the lower end of the county, yet in all fairness it is his business and no one elses. Just can't imagine being with all ears and teeth.

As for the other officer and the woman and his wife. That trip was on his own personal time and it is his own business. Do you want us watching every move you make? Besides I have seen him with other women talking all chummy too, does that mean he is doing them too?

As for one of the newiest members of the good ole boy club, he is probably doing things out there too are you going to follow him to.

As for the tall one who thinks he is big and bad... he is living with a woman and has a baby and is not married is that a sin too.?

I say let's go out with a spotlight and a video camera and spotlight those buggers.
You be sure the camera is pointed in the right direction. And take along a half dozen witnesses.

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!