toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Information Needed for the Commentator

My Durbin mouse has reported that Donald Peck has been seen using the town mower to mow the cemetery.

Reportedly he gets $100 per time. Isn't this the same thing that Donald was ragging on Melissa Rexrode for doing?

Need info!

Re: Information Needed for the Commentator

Yes indeed it was! I recall those long, drawn out meetings! Peck was livid that Melissa was trying to garner extra income when she was going through a tough time! I believe he said she was "double dipping"? What say you Peck? Are YOU double dipping now?????? Of course you're not! "Wrong" doesn't apply to you!

Here's a piece of sound logic Donald: Nothing goes over the Devil's backs but what comes through under his belly. You SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO wanted the mayor position Donald, you WANTED that power and now you have it. Now comes the stigma. You're under the watchful eye. Everything you do....... you're being seen. Good luck chief! You're going to need it!

As Grandma Tater used to say, "What's fair for the goose is fair for the gander?"

Maybe Durbin has some exception for men that they don't have for women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some people call that "hypocrisy"

Durbin has it's own rules which are different from the rest of the world. Most mayors at least graud. from high school or jr. high. Maybe if ya go talk to them they will show y'all how to run the CC for all of the county.

Let's just run Hambone for Pres. and let him straighten out the whole country.

Durbin does not have its own rules. It is suppose to follow the West Virginia Codes, since it has no charter to go by. The WV Code has been made a mockery of for some time now by some of the people. It seems that everyone that reads it, can not come up with the same meaning. The people and the Town need clarification on these rules and stop playing games with them. As for Donald Peck, I believe if you give him the chance he will be a good Mayor. But a Mayor is only as good as his council. So far most of them have there own personal agenda to debate. What happen to doing things for the good of the Town?

So I guess you would like a pre-school teacher to come up and explain the rules to the town full of children.

Yea not a bad idea, then maybe several would actually know what they meant. Can you not figure them out either?

Anything found out about this? Hear he is mowing his own yard also and letting his brother use it also.

Wounder if I could use Durbins mower and gas to mow my yard?

if this here is a durbin complant it should say it not stuff nneeded for you junky paper norman

kornfused
Anything found out about this? Hear he is mowing his own yard also and letting his brother use it also.

Wounder if I could use Durbins mower and gas to mow my yard?

I guess that Durbin's term for "public" is a little broader than anywhere else especially with Donald is the mayor!!!

HA how about it Donald can I use the town mower to mow my yard? I hope you will use the town truck to bring the mower to me and could you make sure it is full of gas?

Whats up, everyone who has ever mowed the cemetery has used the town mower and equipment, so what is new

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!